Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Can She Accept Him Him Just Like That? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can She Accept Him Him Just Like That? (1018 Views)

Nigeria's Gay Shows Off His Mother's Face With His White Bf As Family Accept Him / My Marriage Was A Mistake, If I Knew She Was Like That, I Won’t Have Married Her / Would U Accept Him Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can She Accept Him Him Just Like That? by Tellmeurmind: 5:55am On Oct 27, 2014
She was jilted in her first ever relationship. Since then, she has been been seeking for another good one that will eventually lead to marriage. Many have been coming but only interested in her forbidden fruit. She's is the only one left her family. I mean no parents, no brother no sister. All had died. She is alone to her own world but she keeps herself as a responsible woman. Now, she's desperately wants to settle down. Recently , she met a man who has been proposing to marry her. The man only saw her once and since then he has beencalling her, sending different types of messages and claiming to be a man of God though he's a lawyer. The questions now are; is it real for somebody to see a woman for the very first time and begin to propose to her without even know whom she is? Secondly, why the man is trying to prove holy all the time he's sending her message or calling her? Please,can somebody assist on how I should advice her.
Re: Can She Accept Him Him Just Like That? by itstpia1: 5:57am On Oct 27, 2014
can a man of God not be a lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Can She Accept Him Him Just Like That? by Tellmeurmind: 6:13am On Oct 27, 2014
That is is not not what I meant. Just to say his profession. U know some lawyers talk too much
Re: Can She Accept Him Him Just Like That? by Serendipity: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2014
Let her give him some chance. Hear him out.
Re: Can She Accept Him Him Just Like That? by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2014
You have to call him and talk with him. Let him understand your pains and what you are going through. Let him know going into any form of marriage with him without knowing each other well enough will be diastrous.

Allow him sometime, allow him to prove himself he is worthy of you. Don't be too picky. Tell him you can't jump into any vow with him unless you court for a while.

Well, maybe what he actually meant is not the real instant marriage with you. Maybe that's the best way he can forward his woo-ing message to you. Am very sure he is not talking about instant marriage, am very sure he only wants to accept to be his fiancee.
Re: Can She Accept Him Him Just Like That? by lirusehn(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2014
temigracie:

You have to call him and talk with him. Let him understand your pains and what you are going through. Let him know going into any form of marriage with him without knowing each other well enough will be diastrous.

Allow him sometime, allow him to prove himself he is worthy of you. Don't be too picky. Tell him you can't jump into any vow with him unless you court for a while.

Well, maybe what he actually meant is not the real instant marriage with you. Maybe that's the best way he can forward his woo-ing message to you. Am very sure he is not talking about instant marriage, am very sure he only wants to accept to be his fiancee.

. Ar you a Lawyer?? You talk too much tongue
Re: Can She Accept Him Him Just Like That? by thorpido(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2014
You can meet someone for the first time and have that conviction in you that this is someone i want to settle down with.However,there has to be a period of getting to know each other.
She can accept to date him.It doesn't mean she accepts to marry him.

1 Like

Re: Can She Accept Him Him Just Like That? by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2014
lirusehn:

. Ar you a Lawyer?? You talk too much tongue

Okay...
Re: Can She Accept Him Him Just Like That? by Tellmeurmind: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2014
@inus try to be serious for once..
Re: Can She Accept Him Him Just Like That? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
The man of God part worries me.
Re: Can She Accept Him Him Just Like That? by itstpia1: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
How does she know the man has never met her before?

In any case she should just find out more about him, but if she feels something is not right, then maybe it isn't.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Married Before 19 Or 20 Should Be Made Illegal....especially In The North / How To Buy Baby Clothes. / See Strange And Hilarious Reasons Why Nigerian Couples Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.