Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? (4801 Views)

Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) / Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing / Phyno, Flavour & Kcee Storm Emeka Offor's Birthday Party [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by StevinMorgan(m): 5:59am On Oct 27, 2014
I have been finding it dificult to kwn who is better b/w phyno and flavour, who flows better when rapping or singing, what do you think?

Don't get me wrong phyno is a rapper and flavour a singer but who uses ibo better and more like "easy to flow"

Phyno's song O set ft p square: he used ibo as if its a childs play.

Flavour's own is more elaborate. So what do u think?

Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by qadeerkug(m): 6:03am On Oct 27, 2014
abeg ooh me just go for mr flavour nbania
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by hannesy(f): 6:21am On Oct 27, 2014
The are both masters of engli_igbo in their own way
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by legendary4luv(m): 6:27am On Oct 27, 2014
Flavour is the man anyday anytime,I am core igbo guy but I barely hear what phyano says #my opinion sha.........I hope dis make front page
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by walexGodson(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2014
Flavour joor
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by adonbilivit: 6:45am On Oct 27, 2014
flavour is a highlife musician and as such he does not rap while phyno on the other hand is a rapper.as a rapper you would expect phyno's music to have more lyrical content than that of a highlife/afro pop musician that makes pangolo music.
....if you must compare the two you would have to judge them based on stuffs like their achievements, fan base, popularity and street cred.
so don't compare them based on lyrical content coz you cant ask us this :Between M.I and wizkid who sings and raps better?
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by Princecalm(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2014
In terms of singing it is Flavour and when you bring it to rapping,you don't need to be told before knowing the person.
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by Yustash001(m): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2014
I don't tink they should be compared cos phyno is rapper.....but i'll still go for flavour sha.....
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by StevinMorgan(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2014
adonbilivit:
flavour is a highlife musician and as such he does not rap while phyno on the other hand is a rapper.as a rapper you would expect phyno's music to have more lyrical content than that of a highlife/afro pop musician that makes pangolo music.
....if you must compare the two you would have to judge them based on stuffs like their achievements, fan base, popularity and street cred.
so don't compare them based on lyrical content coz you cant ask us this :Between M.I and wizkid who sings and raps better?

understanding the question is very important, this is the crucial part- Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo the singing or Rapping is to give a stress
Ebo?
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by chuksbogus: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2014
you guys didnt get the ??. when it comes to IBO, phyno uses deep ,ibo vocabulary, deep ibo riddles, deep ibo sayings while flavour uses the normal ibo language. Both uses and flows well in their different use of ibo as it pertains to their kind of music.thy are both good
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by lilkingluchev(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by lilkingluchev(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2014
@op u are fool ..how could u compare them phyno is a rapper now..u should be comparing phyno and Oga boss.

btw sha both are good in their own way..
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by StevinMorgan(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2014
lilkingluchev:
@op u are fool ..how could u compare them phyno is a rapper now..u should be comparing phyno and Oga boss.

btw sha both are good in their own way..

op u are a fool not op u are fool .... U are good in shooting.. grin
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by amakufrancis(m): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2014
StevinMorgan:

op u are a fool not op u are fool .... U are good in shooting.. grin
whats this one saying?
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by Optional2(f): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2014
If my Grandma in d villi can sing nd dance Ada Ada by Flavour y will i not go 4 Flavour. Both r gud but i will go 4 Flavour cos of my Grandma
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by pazienza(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2014
legendary4luv:
Flavour is the man anyday anytime,I am core igbo guy but I barely hear what phyano says #my opinion sha.........I hope dis make front page

Which one be "core igbo guy"?
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by pazienza(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2014
Btw, Op and the rest. It's Igbo and not Ibo,

1 Like

Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by hatux: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Flavour man.. He's got it.
Re: Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? by clean2: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Bad Girl :maheeda Celebrates 32nd Birthday In South Africa (photos) / The Bleachers Celebrate; Tonto Dike Spotted With Bleaching Expert Pela.. / SHAMEFUL ACT! See What These Kenyan Women Do With Musicians On Stage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.