Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG (29293 Views)

Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / Falling Oil Prices Threaten My Agenda — Buhari / Education Jobs Rising Amidst Concerns Over Falling Standards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by InwehAkpevwe(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2014
Who fall d price sef
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by obibankz(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2014
federal govt at risk not Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by danaiks(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2014
Adyrin:
shocked
Dis na Monday Ooº°
Yu can't begin a new week like dis

Lol..how e take concern u nahhh
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by Omen100(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2014
Interesting.
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by zigger(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2014
datguru:
That is a good reason why the country's economy should be diversified. We should not be putting all our eggs in one basket
U sound likE dat man dat was asked to name d countries in Africa; in d mans voice "its diversified, I do not like to lie, we have abeokuta,ilorin, ijebu ode...
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by idris4r83(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2014
gej must go this 2015 by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by kayboy4y(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2014
Story for the gods...
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by jojoki: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2014
Over reliance on crude oil will continue to ruin our economy if we did not study what other vibrant economic countries did like, UAE
how I wish the price of crude oil will just crash completely then I will see what will happen to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2014
Now let's see where else they'll go.

Am wondering how those people who are working in oil companies and those aspiring to work there will feel now.

Hehehe
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by rosette08: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2014
Like seriously?
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by egbetokuns(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2014
Wat is this one talking abt. I will benefited frm it before nt that den dey chop the money before niiii na dem knw jade. Why quote for us wen it's nt do anytin for us befor
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by TCF1980(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2014
If its downfall will reduce money at the centre and make politics less attractive, let it fall to $1 per barrel sef. Have I benefitted anything from it?
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by bayulll01(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2014
so is now u people realise the danger in the continue falling of oil price,useleaasss leaders pathetic country that Dont have vision and can't plan ahead, I pity una

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by Neatboy(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2014
I hope they'll not say Jonathan caused it...
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by Btruth: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2014
oops! wahala dey ooo.
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by ziccoit: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2014
Nigeria would not be at risk if Jona, down to the ward councillor, could desist from stealing our commonwealth.

Nigeria income(at whatever oil price)-stealing = Eldorado for Nigerians.
Therefore, Stealing= Nigeria income - Eldorado = Distress.
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by NaLaugh: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2014
In other words, there will be less money to be stolen? undecided

Massive risk indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2014
If u want the oil to finish now click like

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by datguru: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2014
zigger:
U sound likE dat man dat was asked to name d countries in Africa; in d mans voice "its diversified, I do not like to lie, we have abeokuta,ilorin, ijebu ode...

You don't seem to understand, they seem to concentrate more on oil, if the attention that is given to the oil sector is also given to other sectors my brother you and I will think of travelling to any other country because things will change
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by texazzpete(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2014
Suarezilla:
What has the average Nigerian benefittedd from oil in Nigeria to be @risk? He should say dem' politicians whom own several oil wells are @risk.....Am sure this is story for the cows as long as the youths are concerned

They've told you that 80% of our revenue comes from crude oil sales and you're saying the average Nigerian does not benefit from oil. Where do you think the money used to pay your salary comes from?
It pays to put a little thought into something before you post it online.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by ProfessorPP(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2014
If the cost of government in this countery is at a reosonabe mesure, Nigeria will never have eny feel at all.
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by Thinkr(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2014
Suarezilla:
What has the average Nigerian benefittedd from oil in Nigeria to be @risk? He should say dem' politicians whom own several oil wells are @risk.....Am sure this is story for the cows as long as the youths are concerned
LOL* don't be deceived. It is we the poor that suffer the most. Since when the oil price started declining price of turkey(which we import in large quantity) has increased to about 25%, electronics, fish, etc. Have you checked dollar/naira value? Its 165. 3naira above cbn fiscal projection. Our cost of living are going higher. They'll shift it to the masses trust me. We are the fhurking end users. So you should be worried.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by Gloria3389(f): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2014
can't help laughing.... after all, they embezzles more than 50% of the revenue from that oil....even if they start depending on different sources of income...the economy will still remain dsame or even decrease cos of the embezzling ....shaking my head for our blessed country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2014
We are making a very big mistake. What the government should have done over the years was to diversify the economy using the oil proceeds. There are some sectors that need little push to derive themselves. It is not late shaa but in the meantime I would advise the people guiding the economy to watch the very factor that is pushing the crude oil price downward to see if it is lasting one or just a mere shock.
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by newmankeys(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2014
NigerIa is like that wrestler that has been beating to the point of defeat, I know at long last my country wil be up from her feet again and stand out among others, well how this is going to happen I don't knw, and I don't think is my duty to knw, all I knw is God is in the Business of fixing broken things, my country has suffered a lot and now God is interested in our case.if you are the country's enemy pls don't stop and if you are one of those who wants this country to be up and doing don't stop too, cuz this time God is going to prove so many bad minds wrong, so oil price. Are free to fall or rise, this time is our season to smile

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by Gloria3389(f): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2014
InwehAkpevwe:
Who fall d price sef
from latest discovery ...some countries have discovered shale oil therefore decreasing exportation of oil to such countries.... too many sellers in the market.. so what do u expect... a fall in price na...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2014
when they are collecting allowances that is enough to feed the whole of tahiti....if they reduce their allowances by half...things will get better!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by Johnnoo(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2014
Nigeria never see anything shocked
Diversify the economy...you here dey do akpankolo undecided
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by Wale112(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2014
Only Ghana can save west Africa
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2014
Thinkr:
LOL* don't be deceived. It is we the poor that suffer the most. Since when the oil price started declining price of turkey(which we import in large quantity) has increased to about 25%, electronics, fish, etc. Have you checked dollar/naira value? Its 165. 3naira above cbn fiscal projection. Our cost of living are going higher. They'll shift it to the masses trust me. We are the fhurking end users. So you should be worried.
Don't mind the guy. Some think that oil is just for the political "big-belles". Such a sensitive sector has a very fast way of affecting the masses. The little they see is because there is a relative stability in the crude oil price.
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by AJOT99(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2014
Bro Jonathan, wia u dey drive us go?
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2014
Let me hazard a guess.. no more fast growing economy right.?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors / Three ‘Missing’ N49m Jeeps In Bank Of Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.