Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) (83320 Views)

Evolution Of Telephones In Nigeria (pictures) / The 5 Best And Famous-Brand MTK Android Phones Launched Towards The End Of 2015 / Nokia Asha - Cheap Touchscreen Phones - Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Ehya sorry...you are now laughing to your stupidity, symptom of madness part two. Even if dem use cutlass open your brain come build library inside you no go still know book...so upon the link wey i give you for free you still no understand. I know your type...na palmwine u suppose to dey sell for village.

E mi. ..open a link wey one dundee United post?? A Dundee wey no fit spell or associate words correctly in a sentence, you're beyond redemption, okpe

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Ehya sorry...you are now laughing to your stupidity, symptom of madness part two. Even if dem use cutlass open your brain come build library inside you no go still know book...so upon the link wey i give you for free you still no understand. I know your type...na palmwine u suppose to dey sell for village.

E mi. ..open a link wey one dundee United post?? A Dundee wey no fit spell or associate words correctly in 1sentence, you're beyond redemption, okpe

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
InglishTeechar:

So you open the link!!!...thank God. Dat na di first step to ur deliverance, dont worry di madness go leave you, na small small...as you don start dey receive medication your condition go improve.

One more thing, abeg i use God beg you make you never commot for house ooo, make people no gather tire u down like dog.

Dullard. .go suck on a pipe!! Open link oshi, from a confirmed oshi. I dey out already going back home from work fulfilled...i no be nonentity like you wey dey borrow money for mb to blab trash!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Fredosky247(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sounds like wako phone to me. lol anyways hope its pocket friendly in terms of price?
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Lagusta(m): 6:19am On Oct 30, 2014
akinsadeez:

No Bro...you are the one who needs to kill your Over Sabi and do a bit of research before typing B.S and passing it off as knowledge.

Hong Kong is still under China administration. Infact let me do the research for you. Wikipedia is your friend ; http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong

Now let me quote a part of the wikipedia article in case you are too lazy to click on it.
'' As a result of the negotiations and the 1984 agreement between China and Britain, Hong Kong was handed over to the People's Republic of China and became its first Special Administrative Region on 1 July 1997, under the principle of " one country, two systems "

Hong Kong is not an independent country. You can also see this
'' Hong Kong (香港; "Fragrant Harbour"wink, alternatively known as
H.K. in short form, officially known as Hong Kong Special
Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China
, is a
region on the southern coast of China geographically enclosed
by the Pearl River Delta and South China Sea.''

I went to all this trouble (which I rarely do on nairaland) to show you that if you are gonna abuse guys of only knowing browsing cheat, then at least be sure of what you are saying. I think you really need geography jamb lessons grin

God, in his infinite mercy, would never make me write jamb again....

If i ever go back to the university, its for post-graduate studies...

Anyway, the fact that hong-kong is part of china doesnt mean it is governed by china...

What of taiwan, shebi the same old wikipedia stated that taiwan is named "republic of china" (ROC). Na packaging bring about the taiwan ish...

And if you read wiki well, you'd see that hong kong has its own system of government totally different from china....

Well, there is no time arguing with people way below my standard, when i see someone i can roll with, let me know....
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by koko12(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2014
WIKO ko WIKE NI..... china scamming Africans since 10AD grin

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by mitscholar: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Flye:

How am i Ole?? It is what i desire and i will it. I go even bbm u through it when i don buy the phone. tongue

How am i Ole?? It is what i desire and i will it. I go even bbm u through it when i don buy the phone.

May you have your heart desire oo... Looking forward to receiving your pin wwhen you get it.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Graphene(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
InglishTeechar:

So what you are saying is wiko phones dont make or receive calls like other phones...now i see why you took after your father who inherited mental sickness from his father, this has been the case with your lineage and will continue for the next one million years…

#LOOFASIREHTAFRUOY <=read aloud from right to left...Arabian Style.
Wow!! I'm sorry, i never knew you are suffering from a deteriorating CEREBRAL CORTEX. Eheeyaaaa!!
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Ijaya123: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2014
nani667:

It will never put any pressure on samsung.... Samsung devices will still sell Irrespective of whether or not these Chink0 peeps keep dumping their crap phones here.... It's Tecno that should be concerned

You're absolute wrong. Go and check Samsung latest sales report released last week. Current sales is the lowest in 3 years.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by msmon(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
You are a socket clown, making me laugh since 1935AH
InglishTeechar:

In plain English..."YOUR LINEAGE IS SUFFERING FROM A MENTAL DISEASE THAT WILL LAST A MILLION YEARS, SORRY ABOUT THAT". i know its not your fault, you inherited it.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by mrcassanova(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by ityP(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tweetums:
wait, precisely they should regulate the market well... They came to the market now still producing old spec of phone we AV used before. Is it good for a company to be releasing 2phone a month with little differences? They just after our money....

which kind specs u wan see wer go different... 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, 36 MP, Notification light, 6000 mAh, weighing 10 grams, Deca-Core, 2500×3050 Pixels, Android 6.0 Guinea Corn for 20k huh na wa for some people ooo... SMH... please go and buy iPhone 9 and leave us to analyse cheap phones like this
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Debbyug(f): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
nani667:

It will never put any pressure on samsung.... Samsung devices will still sell Irrespective of whether or not these Chink0 peeps keep dumping their crap phones here.... It's Tecno that should be concerned
Don't Eva insult my company dat is paying me more Dan wat u earn monthly....read well before u rant
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Debbyug(f): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Flye:
How much? Is it cheaper than tecno, infinix, injoo, jaiyu etc? If yes please what is the price? Cos me i have been searching for phone with quadcore 2.0 ghz, 2gb ram, 16gb rom 5inch 400ppi with 3000mah battery for less than 25k.
U can't get dat type of fone at dat price....
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Debbyug(f): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
ycmdng:
It a pretty phone, Highway specs are very close to Tecno Z aside battery. Any idea about the price lists.
Highway is an octa core with 32 gigg.. 16mp back camera 8front,gorrila screen...2350 mah Nd many more @57
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Debbyug(f): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
SMALLPENIS:
Hope its not those chinko with hard screen undecided
No,its a French product
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Debbyug(f): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
slap1:
Sleek design. I love it. If it's cheap ( like CHEAP) and good, I'll buy it.
we don't sell cheap fones but affordable fones dear
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Debbyug(f): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
kolomax:
Those wiko are not ready for nigeria market at all imagine still bringing in 4.2 jelly to naija angry
d 4.2 has been phased out..all our devices are kitkat
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by slap1(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Debbyug:
we don't sell cheap fones but affordable fones dear
Even better.
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by ycmdng(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Debbyug:
Highway is an octa core with 32 gigg.. 16mp back camera 8front,gorrila screen...2350 mah Nd many more @57
Thanks dear. If I may ask, are you a marketer or sales Rep for Wiko? Just curious...
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Debbyug(f): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2015
ycmdng:
Thanks dear. If I may ask, are you a marketer or sales Rep for Wiko? Just curious...
Brand ambassador
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Librate(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Am using wiko
sunset
Bought it 14k

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by ycmdng(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2015
Debbyug:
Brand ambassador
wow. Bravo...

1 Like

Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by Debbyug(f): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Librate:
Am using wiko
sunset
Bought it 14k
Enjoy ur fone dear.....its cool
Re: Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) by kings11ng(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
I have used many tecno phones but this will slide 2 is off the heazy for sheazy.. bought for someone online, liked what I saw and I bought mine. the phone is really a game changer. got mine for 24500 on konga + 1500 delivery fee

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Best Android Phones 2015 / Unlock A Locked Memory Card / Next Year Smartphones Might Spot In-screen Fingerprint Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.