Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics (4231 Views)

Lol...Is This The New Swag In Town? / I Can't Laugh Alone!!! Is This The New Swag In Town? (see Photo) / When a guy has Too Much Swag (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by seunrebirth(m): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2014

Queen Okafor is just 26 year-old and has been termed Nigeria’s hairiest woman. Last year the aspiring actress disclosed in an interview with the Sun:
“The first time it started to grow on my body, I was ashamed, but someone advised me that I shouldn’t bother, that it is a blessing not a curse. The person told me that I am unique, besides, wherever I go, I would be recognised. She advised me that I shouldn’t be ashamed, rather that I should be proud of myself. It was her that gave me strength and boosted my self esteem. Some people think that I am a man. Some think I fixed my breast to deceive people. Men especially find it difficult to believe that I am a woman. It was when we interact that most men are reassured that I am a woman. It has made me to be very popular and recognised in public. It has boosted my confidence to socialize. People want to identify with me to know the stuff I am made of. Some want to find out where this girl is coming from. People call and dash me money because of my hairy nature, but I don’t beg for money. Source: http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/10/the-hairiest-women-in-nigeria-pulls-out.html

Credit/ More photos: http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/10/the-hairiest-women-in-nigeria-pulls-out.html
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by Dammytrager(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2014
olorun mi o...woman!!! go shave dat tin comot or else u go find husband tire
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by Lilimax(f): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2014
It's so good to learn that she has accepted herself the way she is.
Not a good sight though but she has to move on with her life undecided
Self confidence is what she needs to keep her going... smiley

I'm however opposed to her exposing her breasts to the world just to prove that she's a girl undecided.
It's uncalled for.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by Dopeyomi(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2014
LWKMD grin grin grin

So youself ßєlîєνє am Yσυ havε̲̣̣̣̥ been Lugarded grin

This wan na Man O! Nor be womAn grin grin grin

If i see this woman for road ah go run ni..
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by Funniez: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2014
Chai! And to tink that some fools who dont even have d time to barb dia pubic hairs, wuld be advising her to go nd shave those hair Chai! Diaris god o
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by Anyi3(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2014
You just buy two cans of shaving powder as a wedding gift. They'd share it peacefully.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by ifex370(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2014
hw much is shaving stick again
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by valmunich(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2014
Damn! I wanna puke

This woman can't afford a shaving stick or something
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by banjicom(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2014
Woooow! I love dis......
She look really really sexy cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by bunmioguns(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2014
*spits on the thread *

soooo disgusting
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by Lagusta(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2014
banjicom:
Woooow! I love dis......
She look really really sexy cheesy

no, she looks really really SHEGZY!!!

lolzz

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by banjicom(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2014
Lagusta:

no, she looks really really SHEGZY!!!

lolzz

.........cheesy cheesy Either SEXY OR SHEGZY, we are still saying the same thing ooo cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by Kay512: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2014

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by Endougs(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Abeg how much u wan take sell this your plot of land.

Kay512:

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Women Pulls Out New Swag In “sexy” Pics by Kay512: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Endougs:
Abeg how much u wan take sell this your plot of land.

I nor wan say exactly but em...em... ######...go do

(1) (Reply)

How Babies Will Be Born In Future (pix) / Sweet Uncle Tosin / Toyota Hilux For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.