Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread (6484 Views)

10 Reasons Why Men Shouldn't Consider Marrying These 10 Type Of Women / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Glowstone(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread

Op So nah only guys dew derail threads, you don smoke weed be that
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

you dey call people jobless for this section because you don dey operate blog abi?

You don forget the time wen you dey active here anyhow? undecided
lmao........ Niggaaaaaaaaa why u de mak me laf na
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
@op seconded,i agree with you on this one!!
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by tosyne2much(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

toosynee!!!!! Chei!!! What about the jobless ones!!! grin
haaaaaa I dare not add that to the list, you want make them murder me ni ?.. With the unemployment rate in the country wink
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
haaaaaa I dare not add that to the list, you want make them murder me ni ?.. With the unemployment rate in the country wink

lol,.....and dem plenty o
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Abbey2sam(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
[size=68pt]E CONSIGN ME? E NO CONCERN[/size]
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by marieolae(f): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ipledge:
I sight you my gf,how much does this your new hair cost?i want to pay...please don't say no and I will also buy you anti-aging cream kiss
anti aging cream..hahaha I'm still a baby na sad
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:
anti aging cream..hahaha I'm :still a baby na sad
Na wetin mrcork tell me I dey do,he said I should promise u anti ageing cream that u will marry me sad
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by marieolae(f): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ipledge:
Na wetin mrcork tell me I dey do,he said I sh ould promise u anti ageing cream that u will marry me sad
haha mrcork is a goat!
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:
haha mrcork is a goat!
A full grown man...haha

So what should I do to marry you?
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by marieolae(f): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ipledge:
A full grown man...haha

buy me the world, then I'll consider you.
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
U have been recruited as my campaign manager. See me later.
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
If I handle that woman @rozzay, they would give me award for....best performer.
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ipledge:
A full grown man...haha

Hmmmm

So, mariolae is the babe you are talking about....

Nice! Perfecto!
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
temigracie:

Hmmmm

So, mariolae is the babe you are talking about....

Nice! Perfecto!
no...I just dey play with Marieole and she knows that
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
assfreak:
If I handle that woman @rozzay, they would give me award for....best performer.
Handle wat dear
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:
buy me the world, then I'll consider you.
You mean all the cosmetics in the world undecided
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by marieolae(f): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ipledge:
You mean all the cosmetics in the world undecided
haha cosmetics can't buy my heart lol
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
rozzay:

Handle wat dear

(no offense) I mean YOU. No harm! Just thinking my thoughts. If I handled you for one hour, you would have to realign your pelvic girdle.
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
@tosyn2much, I guess you are watching Ipledge?
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
assfreak:

(no offense) I mean YOU. No harm! Just thinking my thoughts. If I handled you for one hour, you would have to realign your pelvic girdle.
U be real comedian aswear
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:
haha cosmetics can't buy my heart lol
Tell me I will do it for you...even if u ask me to bring shekau heart,am ready
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by marieolae(f): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ipledge:
I've told u already. I need the world!
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:
That impossicant
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by tosyne2much(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ipledge:
this is the greatest height of woman wrapper-ing I have seen in my life

Marieolae , pls save this dude from his nightmare by giving him your phone number
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
this is the greatest height woman wrapper-ing I have seen in my life

Marieolea, pls save this dude from his nightmare by giving him your phone number
I only need Skype username...phone number is too much
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by marieolae(f): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ipledge:
That impossicant
then forget it sad sad
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:
then forget it sad sad
Ok I will try,since that's what u want...anything to make u happy
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by marieolae(f): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
this is the greatest height woman wrapper-ing I have seen in my life

Marieolea, pls save this dude from his nightmare by giving him your phone number
see hw u jus dey put me on d spot
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by marieolae(f): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ipledge:
Ok I will try,since that's what u want...anything to make u happy
lol dnt tell naijaboy he will chop off your head. Lol ssssshhhhhhhh
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:
lol dnt tell naijaboy he will chop off your head. Lol ssssshhhhhhhh
Already told hom
Re: 10 Type Of Guys That Attack And Derail Every Thread by cooljoe(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:
wat if d world is not enof?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Beautiful Woman And An Attractive Woman / Dedicate A Song To Your Ex / You Can Pick Only One During Quarantine For A Month:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.