Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS (6979 Views)

What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. / True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by Glowstone(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lol kids marrying, so so funny ...just hope they are both rich else when she starts to mature and face real life she will know its not too good to rush to marry.....i still find this funny tho, not even dating but marrying, hmmmm but she is still a kid and too young
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by binie: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Any recommended age to get married?
Divorce respects nobody so it doesn't matter at what age you're married.
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by macklef(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Until the guy start posting on NL.
My wife dosnt know how to treat my inlaws respectfully, what should i do?
My wife tells me shut up boy every time i correct her, should i beat her?
My wife cant pound yam to smoothness without shouting back pain, should i divorce her?

Anyways marriage is for those who has pass the bolom of youth. This ones are still young.
The fact mummy n daddy overseed d whole thing and it looks sweet in d begining does not mean ''hapily ever after'' as been achieved.
Ther still inexprerienced, deld make mistake, big time mistakes.
I pray it dosnt costs them sha.
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by nwaobitex: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
ok
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wow...I wish,before I 23 I must wed oo...
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by alexis007(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
eminentme:
wetin dis thing dey talk sef.....u tink say dem go born reach ur ****** wey born full battalion? take time o, else I go flog you for here
chai,c as you dey support child-marriage...boy wey im spe.rm never form finish and girl im womb still dey set dey co-habit and you talk say na good thing?....oya mumu come here also come tell me say their 2 don finish their tertiary education......make i know say your senses never form wella...
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by alexis007(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
eminentme:
wetin dis thing dey talk sef.....u tink say dem go born reach ur ****** wey born full battalion? take time o, else I go flog you for here
chai,c as you dey support child-marriage...boy wey im spe.rm never form finish and girl im womb still dey set dey co-habit and you talk say na good thing?....oya mumu come here also come tell me say their 2 don finish their tertiary education......make i know say your senses never form wella before your mama stop to dey give your br.east(milk...
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by Missmossy(f): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
HML to the couplecheesy live,love and laugh biko. Wish them the very best in their marital lives.

2 Likes

Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by LORDI(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Too young!!,obviously can't handle marriage pressure.
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
The world is sick already so it nothing bad for them getting married at least they are both above 18years old.. Good luck young fellas and pop more wines for ya love.
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
awwwwwwwwwewwwww they look so cute together! cheesy but I doubt they are ready for all the responsibilities that comes with marriage and having babies lipsrsealed wish them the best tho!!!!! HYML!

haters, tho I'm not the girl.. but I just got one thing to say to y'all...

fvck y'all!!! u can go kiss her @ss!! tongue
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Just like leaving the night club by 9pm. For the guy sha
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by Jenneiy(f): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
19? 21?
God bless ur union.
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by BBQ5: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Too much negativity in the world. Why don't you guys just wish them the best and truly hope the marriage works out.

Happy married life dearies. Just 23 and you guys make me feel old already.
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by seunrebirth(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
eminentme:
wetin dey do this thing sef...what similarity has this got to do wit d topic? abi nor be ur girlfriend mate she be, no guy like u dey f+uck am? go chop up jor
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by 100Cents: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
My male cousin married at 21 a lady that was either 19 or 20.

They are happy with 3 kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
alexis007:
chai,c as you dey support child-marriage...boy wey im spe.rm never form finish and girl im womb still dey set dey co-habit and you talk say na good thing?....oya mumu come here also come tell me say their 2 don finish their tertiary education......make i know say your senses never form wella before your mama stop to dey give your br.east(milk...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 28, 2014
kiss kiss
NairaMode:
It is their life.
Most of the people condemning them have terrible problems in their lives they are meant to focus on.
Like me, I need money, na money dey my head.
I dey think of the next five years I go come dey condemn person wey marry. What is my fuckin*g business.
Enjoy the ride boy and girl.

Negative people don't see far.
They are bitter and are so wrong to associate with. They are by far impoverished in their thinking condemning this young folks.
It is baffling the way people think.
My parents courted for 16 years before they married yet the marriage didn't last 3 years.

My cousin married at 19 and this is 5 years after. They are still rocking the boat.
It doesn't mean that theirs would work or not but negativity attached to such a thing of joy is uncalled for.
Don't elderly people divorce after a month or two.

My mindset towards this newly wedded couple if they are reading this is that:
Yes! You married young and it is going to be a rocky road.
Youth exuberance... Peer pressures... Squashed freedom of association...
Your husband still acting a lil bit immature... You also seeing different guys that may interest you later amongst so many other things.
But hey! You can pull through. Whoever said success like marriage is easy was a liar.
It requires hard work and if it's getting so rocky seek counsel and pray.
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: 19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS by Les: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2014
I'm so so so jealous. Wish i did this but i'm to promiscuous to bad married!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Help Your Babe To Lace Her Sanitary Pad On Her Pant? / Must Read: 3 Reasons Why Women Don’t Really Care About How Attractive A Guy Is / Ladies Come In Oo, Man's Hot!!! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.