Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her (7873 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / I Caught Her Sex Chatting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2014
I got a call fro my aunt to help with her with her ph.d project so i went to pick a friend's laptop, bought fuel for gen..... To cut long story short i finished midnight and intended to return the laptop this morning.

On saturday, an uncle brought a gal home.... They took a room... The gal seems nice so i warmed up to her... If she wanted to use the laptop to watch film, i let her have it when i'm tired out.

My uncle went out early this morning leaving the gal behind... I was still asleep at the time... It was d gal that woke me up... Say she's hungry and want to go buy something to eat. She told me she wanted to check something on the laptop and i should unlock it for her.... I was tired from last night work... Still in bed, i unlocked the laptop and went to the bathroom.

When i came out, the gal was no longer in my room. I went upstairs to check her but alas, everywhere is empty.... She has quietly packed her things and left.... With my friend's laptop.

I went to see my uncle.... He called her... The gal is asking for 30,000 before she will release the laptop... My uncle say she came from warri so we dont know her place.

I can't involve police cos am broke.... I havent told my friend about it yet..... How can i explain this to him?

Now i undrestand the reason why some gals are stripped n.ude and rap£d by aggrieved guys...

I just need the laptop back and neither me nor my uncle have 30k presently. Am thinking of setting her up...

But i dont want to do something i will regret later.
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2014
U shud buy a dictionary 1st "after u caught her"
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2014
^^ am sure u are not ok

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by kennyslim1(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2014
see gobe o...God save her if na me catch am
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by cupidora(f): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2014
Ur uncle sha grin grin grin grin y im go bring warri girl come haus

3 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by breadplanets(f): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2014
So because one girl kidnaped your laptop u now dont see anything wrong with girls being rap ed abi. May God have mercy on you.

14 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by crackhaus: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2014
Broke a.zz chics will always reveal themselves, I would have advised you involve the police as well but a girl like her may just fvck her way out of serious corrective discipline.

Set her up and make sure you embarrass her with some hot sounding slaps before handing her to the police.
The last hungry bytch who stole from me probably has not stolen from anyone else since that incident.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2014
cupidora: is their anything perculair about warri gals? What if she's calabar, bini, of fulani?

What difference does it make?

A thief who has made up his or her mind to steal something will do it. Its not a matter of where d person comes from.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2014
breadplanets:
So because one girl kidnaped your laptop u now dont see anything wrong with girls being rap ed abi. May God have mercy on you.

U see, there are sometimes when you cant just help feeling bitter. Its not my laptop... It belongs to a friend.... My aunt's revised ph.d project is inside... I dont know if she has a deadline to meet....

If you were in my shoes, u borrowed a laptop from a friend to do a project.... Ur bro brought a gal home..... The gal stole the laptop.... If you think extremely of the gal, i wont blame you.

I just need that laptop back....!!..

My uncle can do whatever he likes with her. Its not my business.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by breadplanets(f): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2014
oweniwe:

U see, there are sometimes when you cant just help feeling bitter. Its not my laptop... It belongs to a friend.... My aunt's revised ph.d project is inside... I dont know if she has a deadline to meet....

If you were in my shoes, u borrowed a laptop from a friend to do a project.... Ur bro brought a gal home..... The gal stole the laptop.... If you think extremely of the gal, i wont blame you.

I just need that laptop back....!!..

My uncle can do whatever he likes with her. Its not my business.
I would never wish for guys to be lynched and burnt to death because one person stole something from me. So we cant be in d same shoes.

9 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by kandiikane(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2014
What has being stripped naked got to do with this? angry if you do that may your balls split in half and then shoved in your ears. angry

If you set her up and catch her, take her to the police station.

7 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by kandiikane(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2014
breadplanets:
I would never wish for guys to be lynched and burnt to death because one person stole something from me. So we cant be in d same shoes.

Exactly!
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2014
kandiikane & breadplanets:

you two are women nau.... Its ok for a woman to hit and slap guys.... But if the guy retaliate..... He's an animal.

Its ok for gals to ask men for money..... But if a guy to ask a gal for N100, he's a broke ass nigger... As if all gals a millionaire.

If it were my laptop, ok.... But the laptop belongs to a friend. Wetin i go tell am?

So because she's a gal, i should just collect the laptop she stole back (i pray i get it back o) and walk away? undecided

Do you know what it takes to involve police in nigeria? like crackhaus said, she could just Bleep her way out..... I dont want anything to do with police biko. That will involve the whole family, my friend's family too.... Aha... I nor wan wahala abegi.......!!...
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by kandiikane(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2014
oweniwe:
kandiikane & breadplanets:

you two are women nau.... Its ok for a woman to hit and slap guys.... But if the guy retaliate..... He's an animal.

Its ok for gals to ask men for money..... But if a guy to ask a gal for N100, he's a broke ass nigger... As if all gals a millionaire.

If it were my laptop, ok.... But the laptop belongs to a friend. Wetin i go tell am?

So because she's a gal, i should just collect the laptop she stole back (i pray i get it back o) and walk away?

Do you know what it takes to involve police in nigeria? like crackhaus said, she could just Bleep her way out..... I dont want anything to do with police biko. That will involve the whole family, my friend's family too.... Aha... I nor wan wahala abegi.......!!...

Did the girl slap you?! She stole, take her to the police. So to justify your action of stripping her na.ked and parading her is by saying she will sleep the policemen to get out? Have you met any woman that has phucked her way out? Maybe you have met a man too who has allowed his anus to be penetrated by police men that's why you don't take guys there anymore, instead you burn them. The first thing that came to your mind was to strip and parade(most likely ra.pe afterwards) so I won't be surprised if you tell me you've burnt a human being before.

7 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
kandiikane:

Have you met any woman that has phucked her way out?

Abeg are you a Nigerian? grin

Sexy and shapely babe for that matter. all she need to do is just to wink at the DPO or quietly tell him she willing to do "anything" for him. cheesy

the DPO might even go extra lenght and throw me into jail after tasting her honey pot. sad grin

BTW.... I dont have any intention of stripping or rap£ her. I only said i now understand why some aggrieved guys do it.

I just need d laptop back .... Nothing more..... Anything else is between her and my uncle.
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by crackhaus: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
kandiikane:

Did the girl slap you?! She stole, take her to the police. So to justify your action of stripping her na.ked and parading her is by saying she will sleep the policemen to get out? Have you met any woman that has phucked her way out? Maybe you have met a man too who has allowed his anus to be penetrated by police men that's why you don't take guys there anymore, instead you burn them. The first thing that came to your mind was to strip and parade(most likely ra.pe afterwards) so I won't be surprised if you tell me you've burnt a human being before.
Slow down...

Where did he say he would do this?

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by beeevan: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Men / women should start living like humans, you don't go into the streets and pick any damn thing into your house, thank God she only stole a laptop and not your balls.

8 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by kandiikane(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
oweniwe:

Abeg are you a Nigerian? grin

Sexy and shapely babe for that matter. all she need to do is just to wink at the DPO or quietly tell him she willing to do "anything" for him. cheesy

the DPO might even go extra lenght and throw me into jail after tasting her honey pot. sad grin

BTW.... I dont have any intention of stripping or rap£ her. I only said i now understand why some aggrieved guys do it.

I just need d laptop back .... Nothing more..... Anything else is between her and my uncle.
if you understand it what stops you from doing it? Get your laptop and stop justifying jungle justice.

@crackhaus, he doesn't need to write it down clearly for one to know his mind. He cannot afford police, he understands why jungle justice is done, he is broke, he is going to set her up, he talks of how policemen easily have sex with criminals meaning police station is definitely out of the question even if he had the money then. Is he just going to collect the laptop and walk away? Abeg joor! Broke people will be the first to want to insert a finger in her va.gina in the pretense of wanting to shame her.

7 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
beeevan.....!!...

Its not just a laptop.

Its belongs to a friend.... Lotta important docs inside.

Women eh..... See hypocrisy. If the thief were a guy, i know what they will be saying..... But cos na gal.... Make i leave am.

The world has turned upside down angry
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
kandiikane:

if you understand it what stops you from doing it? Get your laptop and stop justifying jungle justice.

@crackhaus, he doesn't need to write it down clearly for one to know his mind. He cannot afford police, he understands why jungle justice is done, he is broke, he is going to set her up, he talks of how policemen easily have sex with criminals meaning police station is definitely out of the question even if he had the money then. Is he just going to collect the laptop and walk away? Abeg joor! Broke people will be the first to want to insert a finger in her va.gina in the pretense of wanting to shame her.

kandiikane, i've lost my respect for you.

I am now a "broke guy" cos i dont have 30k cash at hand to settle someone who stole a laptop i borrowed to do a project?

And i have to go all d way to warri from asaba to get it back? What if i go with the money and something else comes up?

And u still have the guts to call me broke?

Pls Stop commenting on my thread.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by kandiikane(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
oweniwe:

kandiikane, i've lost my respect for you.

I am now a "broke guy" cos i dont have 30k cash at hand to settle someone who stole a laptop i borrowed to do a project?

And i have to go all d way to warri from asaba to get it back? What if i go with the money and something else comes up?

And u still have the guts to call me broke?

Pls Stop commenting on my thread.

Thank you. smiley

Lol what the hell? You said you were broke or were you drunk when you opened this thread?
can't involve police cos am broke
stop drinking

4 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
kandiikane:

Lol what the hell? You said you were broke or were you drunk when you opened this thread?

stop drinking
even if i said so..... ?

You talk as if money grow on trees.... I should go and pluck 30,000 from the backyard.

Is 30k what you use to buy tissue paper?

Do you kno how much the police will ask for to get the laptop back if i go report the theft?

Dont let make me insult you pls cheesy angry

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by freecocoa(f): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mr OP shut your backward jungle justice mouth and go look for how to get your laptop back, did anyone ask you to leave the girl? Take her to the police and if she decides to feck her way out which is an outrageous claim btw, then that's her business, being fecked by different policemen to bail herself out is enough punishment on its own, if you like take her to court and make sure she's jailed, that's ok too.

What we are saying is, don't come here justifying jungle justice because someone stole something, there's the law to handle that.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by kandiikane(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
oweniwe:
even if i said so..... ?

You talk as if money grow on trees.... I should go and pluck 30,000 from the backyard.

Is 30k what you use to buy tissue paper?

Do you kno how much the police will ask for to get the laptop back if i go report the theft?

Dont let make me insult you pls cheesy angry
let me insult you then. Stop talking shyt! Are you going to be paying police 30k? Why did you say you were broke to go to the police? Did you not borrow a laptop to do your assignment because you cannot afford one?
Abeg stop it, the more you talk the more you reveal your brokeness. angry there is no shame in being broke as we are all trying to work hard to not be permanently broke. Those who are permanently broke are the ones who won't hesitate to strip or burn a human, also those who understand the act of stripping and burning humans.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
kandiikane:

Why are you arguing na. You yourself wrote that you were broke. Are you denying being broke?

ok... Let me educate you, everyone have different levels..... For some, if they go below 1m, they're broke...... For some, if they have less than 100k cash at hand, they're broke...... For some, anything less than 50k.....

For me right now, i dont have 30k to settle a thief who stole something from me. Its wrong. That doesnt mean i dont have 25k or 20k.... Plus i have to go all d way to warri? Do you know how far warri is from asaba?

U gerrit?
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by kandiikane(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
oweniwe:

you are a very stupid goat.

So because i dont have a laptop means i cannot afford it?

So all the people who use public transport dont have/cannot afford a car?

All those who are tenants cannot afford to buy land and build a house?

You're very daft.......!!...

Why are you arguing na. You yourself wrote that you were broke. Are you denying being broke?

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
freecocoa: have you been to a police
station before?

Am sure most of the folks advicing
police have never stood before a typical Nigerian Police force station counter. I should take her to the polce? You think its as easy as grabbing her hand and dragging her to a police station?

SMH

Nigerians's mentality is the problem
with the country. We encourage and
celebrate bad things instead of good If a fraudster dupe someone, we hail
the fraudster for being smart/encourage him to enjoy his loot and abuse the victim by calling him "maga".

Pathetic people, pathetic country
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by breadplanets(f): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
freecocoa:
Mr OP shut your backward jungle justice mouth and go look for how to get your laptop back, did anyone ask you to leave the girl? Take her to the police and if she decides to feck her way out which is an outrageous claim btw, then that's her business, being fecked by different policemen to bail herself out is enough punishment on its own, if you like take her to court and make sure she's jailed, that's ok too.

What we are saying is, don't come here justifying jungle justice because someone stole something, there's the law to handle that.
Thank you o.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by freecocoa(f): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
oweniwe:
freecocoa: have you been to a police
station before? Am sure most of the folks advicing
police have never stood before a typical
Nigerian Police force station counter. I should take her to the polce? You think
its as easy as grabbing her hand and
dragging her to a police station? SMH Nigerians's mentality is the problem
with the country. We encourage and
celebrate bad things instead of good If a fraudster dupe someone, we hail
the fraudster for being smart and abuse
the victim by calling him "maga". Pathetic people, pathetic country
I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with you, what do you expect us to tell you biko? Track her down and kill her perhaps?

Who is encouraging bad things here? We the ones asking you to allow the law do its thing? Or you who won't blame the folks stripping, and r*ping people for stealing? Granted, stealing is wrong and I've been stolen from plenty times, ofcourse I felt bad but I never wished that the person who stole from me be r*ped or killed.

Tell me how the police works cos you seem to be the only one in the know here, ofcourse you can't grab her by the hand but you can lay a trap for her, the said girl is even very easy to catch since she's a greedy pr*stitue.

People would have given you useful tips but you had to infuriate them by saying you understand why girls are stripped and r*ped by aggrieved guys, so if she's caught, the proper thing to do would be to strip and r*pe her? this comment just shows the kinda mindset you have, you better go lay bait for the girl and get your laptop back instead of wasting time here trying to justify rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
freecocoa, she doesnt live in my are.

Am in asaba, she's in warri..... You kno how far ikeja is from abeokuta? Or onitsha from enugu? That's d distance am talking about.

Assuming she lives in my area, ok....!!..
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Let your uncle tell you the truth,he didn't pay her after the show.

She found a way of getting her money and the laptop was the only 'valuable' thing she found..

Warri babes are experts cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by freecocoa(f): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
oweniwe:
freecocoa, she doesnt live in my are.

Am in asaba, she's in warri..... You kno how far ikeja is from abeokuta? Or onitsha from enugu? That's d distance am talking about.

Assuming she lives in my area, ok....!!..

Na wa o, she doesn't live in your area so that means you can't get the laptop back? Oya then why did you open this thread?

You thinking of setting her up, did you forget she doesn't live in your area while typing that? Why is it ok to want to set her up but not ok to hand her over to the police despite the fact that she doesn't live in your area?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband's Confession / The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much / How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.