Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her (7883 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / I Caught Her Sex Chatting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
tpia6:
Since you intentionally gave out laptop knowing fully well your aunts phd thesis related work was on it, then gave the same laptop to the girl your uncle brought home, i'd say you all know what you're doing.

Ask your aunt or friend for the money so they can at least have the laptop back but with the thesis in the hands of lord knows who .

Nice set up and lots of planning but btw this was on that brendan fraser movie from the 80s, the one with the madonna song.

am sure u know what betrayal of trust means. She clearly had intention to steal.... She got d chance wen i went to d bathroom to ease, picked d laptop and bolted away. Not that i gave it to her.

Efemenaxy; uncle is very much involved... U need to see how red his eyes are. We're exploring another angle. Its no longer somthin dat can b handled quietly... D gals greed will be used against her.

Three7Ty9: dont mind dat useless goat called kandiikane
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by LizNaira: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Violence against women is never the way to go. This sounds like a prostitute you failed to pay, so either pay up or go to the police!

5 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by EfemenaXY: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
oweniwe:

am sure u know what betrayal of trust means. She clearly had intention to steal.... She got d chance wen i went to d bathroom to ease, picked d laptop and bolted away. Not that i gave it to her.

Efemenaxy; uncle is very much involved... U need to see how red his eyes are. We're exploring another angle. Its no longer somthin dat can b handled quietly... D gals greed will be used against her.

Three7Ty9: dont mind dat useless goat called kandiikane

What do you mean by the bolded bit? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by tpia6: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
oweniwe:

yes, she betrayed your misplaced trust.

the laptop wasnt yours to loan her to begin with. It had sensitive information on it which you were aware of when you handed it to her, a stranger who you'd just met.

please stop giving nigeria a bad name with your primitive attitude of lynching.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
tpia6: experience is d best teacher.... No one knows what will happen tomorrow.... If i had been unfriendly to her or i had refused her stay, they will say am a bad person.... I showed her hospitality and yet she still "do me evil"....

Someone came to u for help, u help d person... At d end of the day, d person stole ur property..... Would it be right to blame u for being a nice person?
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by EfemenaXY: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
oweniwe:
tpia6: experience is d best teacher.... No one knows what will happen tomorrow.... If i had been unfriendly to her or i had refused her stay, they will say am a bad person.... I showed her hospitality and yet she still "do me evil"....
Someone came to u for help, u help d person... At d end of the day, d person stole ur property..... Would it be right to blame u for being a nice person?

I really think you need to calm down before you do something you might regret.

N30k in the grand scheme of things is nothing. Not by a long shot.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by tpia6: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
oweniwe:

what will certainly not happen tomorrow is me giving an aunt's thesis which i pretended i was helping her work on, as well as my friend's laptop, to some random stranger picked up for a booty call?

sounds like you just want to block your so called aunt from turning in her thesis.

does being nice entail spilling all your secrets or privacy knowingly to strangers you pick up on the street?

like i said, ask your aunt for the money if she has it. After all, she's the one who asked you for help, not so?
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
tpia6:

what will certainly not happen tomorrow is me giving an aunt's thesis which i pretended i was helping her work on, as well as my friend's laptop, to some random stranger picked up for a booty call?

sounds like you just want to block your so called aunt from turning in her thesis.

does being nice entail spilling all your secrets or privacy knowingly to strangers you pick up on the street?

like i said, ask your aunt for the money if she has it. After all, she's the one who asked you for help, not so?
for ur info, i had already finished the thesis and mailed it to her at 11.40pm on sunday.

Also, i didnt pick her from anywia..... If ur elder bro or sis called u and asked u to accomondate a friend,.... Would u say to ur aunt/uncle.... "nooo, i cannot accomondate ur friend cos ur friend is a stranger to me?"

is "thief" written on people'e head? This's not d first time people will stay in d house. People coming for events stay hia and nothing happened. This is the first time since d house was completed 2011 that something would be stolen dia. Can u recognize a thief by lookin @ d person?

Its not a crime to help/accomondate strangers.... Especially someone referred to u by a relation. Is it?
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I really think you need to calm down before you do something you might regret.

N30k in the grand scheme of things is nothing. Not by a long shot.

i know dear.... Dis is akin to a rat longing to eat cheese.... There're many ways to kill the rat using the cheese as bait...

Abi how do police arrest kidnappers?
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
kennyslim1:
see gobe o...God save her if na me catch am

Lemme help you modify your post.

See gobe... God save her if na me 'caught' am
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
The last time I checked, Mr OP. We can do nothing to this issue on ground..
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dat babe is on nairaland reading all this your bullshit
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by crackhaus: 12:34am On Oct 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Dat babe is on nairaland reading all this your bullshit
Are you the babe?

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by tpia6: 1:02am On Oct 29, 2014
oweniwe:

i know dear.... Dis is akin to a rat longing to eat cheese.... There're many ways to kill the rat using the cheese as bait...

Abi how do police arrest kidnappers?

please stop asking nairalanders to validate whatever criminal intent you have towards your fellow human being.

why didnt you open a hypothetical thread before giving out the laptop, to ask if you should do so?

lord have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:07am On Oct 29, 2014
crackhaus:

Are you the babe?
You never can tell ooo.
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by crackhaus: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

You never can tell ooo.
Indeed.
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by drmikeadams(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
And I have a cheap nec laptop for sale....if you have obere ego...
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2014
temigracie:

Lemme help you modify your post.

See gobe... God save her if na me 'caught' am
Haba na pigin the guy write naa.
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by pickabeau1: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2014
see e-lynching by the ladies of NL grin grin grin

oweniwe do what u have to do and get your laptop and dont come online to discuss

WHen u have it, let us know you have it.. simple

this girl is a criminal and lashed out of wickedness punishing an innocent party when she did not perform her service?

even if u have the money,wasting the money on this chic is not an option

I wonder why the issue is nowto make fun of the guy for not having 30k

Does 1 Naira grow on trees undecided
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2014
pickabeau1:
see e-lynching by the ladies of NL grin grin grin

oweniwe do what u have to do and get your laptop and dont come online to discuss

WHen u have it, let us know you have it.. simple

this girl is a criminal and lashed out of wickedness punishing an innocent party when she did not perform her service?

I wonder why the issue is nowto make fun of the guy for not having 30k

Does 1 Naira grow on trees undecided

my dear.... Its pathetic.... Rather than condemming d gal, it is me that they are abusing....

They dont even see anything wrong with d gal stealing the laptop and asking for 30k.... They're hailing her for "smart. "

the same people saying the man who was caught for rape should have been well beaten and have his balls hanged on this thread on d front page www.nairaland.com/1970643/man-beaten-molesting-oau-ife-student ... Are the same people screaming blue murder that am advocating jungle justice.

If male armed robbers are beaten and Stripped, it serves them right, they should be castrated, balls cut off, he should be hanged with his prieck..........

If its female armed robbers that are stripped, na jungle justice, the people are primitive, they're peverts, africa is backward, bla bla bla.

Someone doing a project had his laptop stolen by a gal..... They blame and abuse the person who is doing his bits to help..... And praise the thief.

Thats nigerians for you.

And thats why i stopped commenting on the thread.

Thanks very much for your support. I do appreciate smiley
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2014
Let me state categorically that i neither support nor disapprove jungle justice.

We all know that crime.... Whether it is stealing, armed robbery, r@pe, murder.... Are all bad and if caught, one will be severelly dealth with.

If someone knows the consequences of stealing and still goes ahead to steal..... Whatever happens to the person..... Whether he/she is handed over to the police, jailed, beaten, stripped or paraded...... is his/her own wahala. angry
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by Kimoni: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

\

Pb, abeg forget that thing undecided the uncle that brought an olosho to his nephew's house when he has a fiancée is not just a criminal but a shameless one at that.

The girl is a criminal...but then, oloshos' always get their pay somehow, innit?

The nephew that allows his house to be used as "room"(note how he said they took a room in his opening post) by his uncle and his olosho(he def knew who she was) is also lipsrsealed

OP, did you say ur uncle does not have 30k But he can carry prostitites? See why I believe he never paid the girl? And why would he leave a stranger at home with you especially when there was no action btw them as planned? Who believes that kind of shitty story?

Abeg let him give you the money for another laptop or better still, get the money and give to ur friend to get himself another laptop. You have no biz with the girl IMO.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2014
Kimoni: you're right about holding him responsible.

As for whether i knew d gal is an olosho or not.... Olosho is not written on all women's forehead.... Plus he told me she's his "wife".... U kno wat "wife" means in naija parlance...

Whats if the thief is a guy and not a gal? What will you say? I gave them a room in d house fully knowing he's a ga¥?

People just like to find fault anyhow... sad

Well, as suggested, am not discussing about my efforts to recover d lappy anymore.
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by Kimoni: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2014
oweniwe:
Kimoni: you're right about holding him responsible.

As for whether i knew d gal is an olosho or not.... Olosho is not written on all women's forehead.... Plus he told me she's his "wife".... U kno wat "wife" means in naija parlance...

Whats if the thief is a guy and not a gal? What will you say? I gave them a room in d house fully knowing he's a ga¥?

People just like to find fault anyhow... sad

Well, as suggested, am not discussing about my efforts to recover d lappy anymore.

My dear, you told us he has a fiancée, meaning she is well known to you. Then he brings this chick to your house(not his house o)that you've never met before and calls him "my wife" in her presence, com'on dude, how guy like you go tell me say you no decode that levels??

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by pickabeau1: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2014
You are not dealing with the issue but rather dealing wth personalities

As you have stated the issue is between the girl and the uncle. Let her deal with the uncle and not the OP

At the bolded, i hope u know that the data on a laptop is mostly always more valuable than the hardware grin grin undecided
Kimoni:

Pb, abeg forget that thing undecided the uncle that brought an olosho to his nephew's house when he has a fiancée is not just a criminal but a shameless one at that.

The girl is a criminal...but then, oloshos' always get their pay somehow, innit?

The nephew that allows his house to be used as "room"(note how he said they took a room in his opening post) by his uncle and his olosho(he def knew who she was) is also lipsrsealed

OP, did you say ur uncle does not have 30k But he can carry prostitites? See why I believe he never paid the girl? And why would he leave a stranger at home with you especially when there was no action btw them as planned? Who believes that kind of shitty story?

Abeg let him give you the money for another laptop or better still, get the money and give to ur friend to get himself another laptop. You have no biz with the girl IMO.
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by pickabeau1: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2014
NL Ladies... supporting ladies causes without any cause from 1960 grin grin
oweniwe:

my dear.... Its pathetic.... Rather than condemming d gal, it is me that they are abusing....

They dont even see anything wrong with d gal stealing the laptop and asking for 30k.... They're hailing her for "smart. "

the same people saying the man who was caught for rape should have been well beaten and have his balls hanged on this thread on d front page www.nairaland.com/1970643/man-beaten-molesting-oau-ife-student ... Are the same people screaming blue murder that am advocating jungle justice.

If male armed robbers are beaten and Stripped, it serves them right, they should be castrated, balls cut off, he should be hanged with his prieck..........

If its female armed robbers that are stripped, na jungle justice, the people are primitive, they're peverts, africa is backward, bla bla bla.

Someone doing a project had his laptop stolen by a gal..... They blame and abuse the person who is doing his bits to help..... And praise the thief.

Thats nigerians for you.

And thats why i stopped commenting on the thread.

Thanks very much for your support. I do appreciate smiley
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by oweniwe(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2014
all these guys with their "holy pass" attitude angry

a guy who i know to be a serial womanizer called me aside and asked y i let my uncle come to my place with d gal.... Imagine....!!...

the same guys condemming my uncle were the same guys hailing him when he was with d gal on saturday and sunday.

And dats how some guys hia are too.... Forming holy pass.... As if they dont shack diff gals or "lend" out their one room apartment to friends grin
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by tpia6: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
oweniwe:
Let me state categorically that i neither support nor disapprove jungle justice.

We all know that crime.... Whether it is stealing, armed robbery, r@pe, murder.... Are all bad and if caught, one will be severelly dealth with.

If someone knows the consequences of stealing and still goes ahead to steal..... Whatever happens to the person..... Whether he/she is handed over to the police, jailed, beaten, stripped or paraded...... is his/her own wahala. angry

Bro, You do not need any excuse to feed your sick fantasy of lynching.

Just open a thread to say that's what you like and stop using a fictional laptop as a cover.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by tpia6: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
oweniwe:

a guy who i know to be a serial womanizer called me aside and asked y i let my uncle come to my place with d gal.... Imagine....!!...

the same guys condemming my uncle were the same guys hailing him when he was with d gal on saturday and sunday.

And dats how some guys hia are too.... Forming holy pass.... As if they dont carry diff gals or "lend" out their one room apartment to friends grin

Face your issues and leave nl out of it.

Wetin concern others nah?
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by Kimoni: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
pickabeau1:
You are not dealing with the issue but rather dealing wth personalities

As you have stated the issue is between the girl and the uncle. Let her deal with the uncle and not the OP

At the bolded, i hope u know that the data on a laptop is mostly always more valuable than the hardware grin grin undecided

Agreed I did, but that's because you called out only the girl by calling her a criminal and I was wondering if she was the only guilty party.

I no dey put mouth for olosho biz o, infact, I want the uncle's eyes that has turned red to drip blood before they find a solution to the problem, next time, he will think twice before cheating on his fiancee and setting a bad example to his nephew wink cheesy though I pity the OP small, but he will learn how to evade such request next time.
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by pickabeau1: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Good u agree u were not facing the issue

What will you call someone who takes a property of another's without the person's consent?

A helper? grin grin grin grin

If the phockee was cheated of her olosho funds let her face the phocker... simple

Kimoni:

Agreed I did, but that's because you called out only the girl by calling her a criminal and I was wondering if she was the only guilty party.

I no dey put mouth for olosho biz o, infact, I want the uncle's eyes that has turned red to drip blood before they find a solution to the problem, next time, he will think twice before cheating on his fiancee and setting a bad example to his nephew wink cheesy though I pity the OP small, but he will learn how to evade such request next time.
Re: Advice Pls: What Should I Do With Her If I Caught Her by Kimoni: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
oweniwe:

And dats how some guys hia are too.... Forming holy pass.... As if they dont shack diff gals or "lend" out their one room apartment to friends grin

grin grin grin grin

OP OP, na now you just reveal urself to me ooo. So u sef be master in shacking different ayangbas ehn grin grin why you come dey form innocenti before now, infact, I no just believe ur whole story again, just tell us the koko of wetin really happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Parents Apologise If They Punish Their Children Wrongly / Divorce Makes Men More Suicidal Than Women / The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.