Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! (3008 Views)

I Asked My Boyfriend To Follow These Steps And He Did, Now I Beg For More Se*x / I'm Breaking Up With Her Because I Just Discovered She's Osu / My Boyfriend Of Three Years Left Me Two Weeks To Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Sall(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2014
It can't be sex.sex is not every thing now a days because sex is cheap and is not good no matter how much you love. He could be taking his time or probably under some kind of pressure to have ask to meet you again he might love you for who you are . But be careful not to push him too hard because men don't like it.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Sall(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2014
It can't be sex.sex is not every thing now a days because sex is cheap and is not good no matter how much you love. He could be taking his time or probably under some kind of pressure to have ask to meet you again he might love you for who you are . But be careful not to push him too hard bec[/color]ause men don't like it.[color=]
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Sunkyphil(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Confession14:
Ouuccchh! I wont do without it...am the one to steal it from him ooooo hehehehehehehe...if thats it then i advice him not to run oooo cos he will be my sex slave *pops champaign*
hmmmm but wont u feel used
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Sunkyphil:
hmmmm but wont u feel used
who is using me...if apple is ur favourite food and a grocer decides to offer them for u free...wud u feel used by the grocer? No waý...thing is i eat when i want to eat not when he wants to.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2014
Well spoken my dear Sall...infact *toast glasses of champaign, sips and...* you got a point there...let us keep this sex thingy aside and give some guys credit.
Sall:
It can't be sex.sex is not every thing now a days because sex is cheap and is not good no matter how much you love. He could be taking his time or probably under some kind of pressure to have ask to meet you again he might love you for who you are . But be careful not to push him too hard because men don't like it.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Sunkyphil(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Confession14:
who is using me...if apple is ur favourite food and a grocer decides to offer them for u free...wud u feel used by the grocer? No waý...thing is i eat when i want to eat not when he wants to.
hmmm if u say so
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by MORNDEW(m): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Confession14:
wow this is not an advice to let go...am so grateful for ur useful advice Morndew...my worries now is typically s**. Before we splitted, we had it once *shy but it pays to tell ones doctor or lawyer the truth* so after our make up yesterday, he sounded sooo warmed up though we just played and I saw him off...I am worried if s** is his reason for wanting to stay. Pls am just being human heresmiley
you had it once. Ok. How was it like? where you so good he had to come back for it? Or was he so good that its part of the reason u can't let go. Just answer this questions yourself. How can you judgde ur sexual prowess with just one se*x. Are u the first lady that he had se* with?.
Just watchout as u both come back i think you will rili see reasons. Goodluck.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
It was great but that isnt why am staying...that spur was just one of those encounters that happened during one of our hook ups...i really do wish to ask that isnt it possible for a guy to still stay in love with a woman he made or makes love too...well maybe not with Nigerians...pls am from a different background so i ask merely to know and learn
MORNDEW:

you had it once. Ok. How was it like? where you so good he had to come back for it? Or was he so good that its part of the reason u can't let go. Just answer this questions yourself. How can you judgde ur sexual prowess with just one se*x. Are u the first lady that he had se* with?.
Just watchout as u both come back i think you will rili see reasons. Goodluck.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by MORNDEW(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Confession14:
It was great but that isnt why am staying...that spur was just one of those encounters that happened during one of our hook ups...i really do wish to ask that isnt it possible for a guy to still stay in love with a woman he made or makes love too...well maybe not with Nigerians...pls am from a different background so i ask merely to know and learn
It can but just like i said, watch out wen u both are back.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2014
Hmm wonderful how some people just start judging without getting to know the background of the story,well if you think it's for the sex I came back,you know I can get that anywhere(brothels and the rest),You eat when you want to eat eh?Topic for another day.You turn me into a sex slave?Choi!!!You dy gather mind sha....Well bygones are bygones,I hope we build something together,something that when our contemporaries see,they will jeolous us.Cheers
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
edozie04:
Hmm wonderful how some people just start judging without getting to know the background of the story,well if you think it's for the sex I came back,you know I can get that anywhere(brothels and the rest),You eat when you want to eat eh?Topic for another day.You turn me into a sex slave?Choi!!!You dy gather mind sha....Well bygones are bygones,I hope we build something together,something that when our contemporaries see,they will jeolous us.Cheers
Hey house, let me begin by formally introducing my Bf to u...he couldnt have come in a better time cos he made me create this topic...so my great and most cherished team of advicers: Morndew, Sall, Marshalng, rosebase, ephee, olumzzz, austine4real, Sunkyphil, Stpete and the host of others hope u got some words and opi to offer? Now u got him here present.
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by austine4real(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Confession14:
Hey house, let me begin by formally introducing my Bf to u...he couldnt have come in a better time cos he made me create this topic...so my great and most cherished team of advicers: Morndew, Sall, Marshalng, rosebase, ephee, olumzzz, austine4real, Sunkyphil, Stpete and the host of others hope u got some words and opi to offer? Now u got him here present.
y do u lov quotine me?
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
austine4real:
y do u lov quotine me?
becos u r for real
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Confession14:

Confession14 well i cant say much than to wish u well nd hope he mean his words.be more prayer ful nd take of urself and son.

edozie04 be a man nd be there for her nd do all u can to treat her son wit love coz i can tell u its not easy.she is a strong woman wit a good heart.all d best.

being a single mum is quite challenging nd as one if u love me then b ready to show my kid love coz i and my baby stick together nd we ar inseperable.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by austine4real(m): 6:09am On Nov 05, 2014
ephee:

Confession14 well i cant say much than to wish u well nd hope he mean his words.be more prayer ful nd take of urself and son.

edozie04 be a man nd be there for her nd do all u can to treat her son wit love coz i can tell u its not easy.she is a strong woman wit a good heart.all d best.

being a single mum is quite challenging nd as one if u love me then b ready to show my kid love coz i and my baby stick together nd we ar inseperable.
ok baby
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by austine4real(m): 6:11am On Nov 05, 2014
Confession14:
becos u r for real
ok tnx i thought its misstella d trouble finda..hw was ur 9t?
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
Its the troubleshooter Miss Confession...so whatsup
austine4real:
ok tnx i thought its misstella d trouble finda..hw was ur 9t?
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by austine4real(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Confession14:
Its the troubleshooter Miss Confession...so whatsup
lolx hw are u?
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by skyladon22(f): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Confession 14, please move on and be happy
Most times dating a younger guy isn't worth cos some of them are not matured
The man dat will love ur son as his will definitely come your way soon
It is well
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Confession14(f): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
skyladon22:
Confession 14, please move on and be happy
Most times dating a younger guy isn't worth cos some of them are not matured
The man dat will love ur son as his will definitely come your way soon
It is well
thanks sky...these days i have really taken time to ponder over our age difference and why he lied to be all what he is not before confessing the truth...it seems quite manipulative. Am so thinking of three alternative ; love, Sincerity, responsibility and age
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by Agalasis(m): 12:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Confession14:
Ouuccchh! I wont do without it...am the one to steal it from him ooooo hehehehehehehe...if thats it then i advice him not to run oooo cos he will be my sex slave *pops champaign*
hmmm,nawaooo
Re: My Boyfriend Break up with Me Because I Have A Son! by bvegas2020: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Hookup Needed @ibadan / Hausas, Where Are You? I'm Single And Ready To Mingle / Just Post Your Pictures Here (not More Than Two)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.