Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

3 Facts You Must Know About Me, Nigeria And The True Purpose Of Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 3 Facts You Must Know About Me, Nigeria And The True Purpose Of Life (475 Views)

3 Facts Everyone Must Know / Here Is Practical Explanation About Next Life, Purpose Of Human Life - / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Facts You Must Know About Me, Nigeria And The True Purpose Of Life by Orikinla(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
1. I am not one of the idiots you sleep with, but who will not tell you the truth.

2. Do you still wonder why white nations are more advanced than black nations? Every nation is what the citizens are. For a nation is as developed as the people living in it. Like Nigeria is what Nigerians are. The land is blessed with rich mineral resources, but majority of the citizens are poor, because majority of them prefer to be cursed by working against the progress of their fellow Nigerians.

3. If you are still competing and fighting with others over worldly possessions, it is a pity, because you don’t know the purpose of life. You are adrift and lost and you don’t even know it. For what matters most in life are not your worldly possession or even your children, but whether you are right with God or not. Because those who are not right with God are cursed and lost.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Poem: What Have We Become? / HOPELESS. / Christmas Hullabaloo Episode 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.