Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Do Nairaland Have To Lie About The Number Of Guests Viewing A Topic? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Nairaland Have To Lie About The Number Of Guests Viewing A Topic? (622 Views)

Why Does Nairaland Have Such A Bad Reputation Offline? / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland / Why Do Women Lie About Their Real Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nairaland Have To Lie About The Number Of Guests Viewing A Topic? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
So, I know this thread will not be allowed to breath for a while here before it is removed but I'll still pour out my opinion so here it is

WHY DO NAIRALAND LIE ABOUT THE NUMBER OF GUESTS VIEWING A TOPIC??

Are they tryna impress us with traffic or what? Yes! You guys know what i'm talking about!

Mr. Osewa, you don't have to go this far just to impress who I don't know.

There's no thread one visits on nairaland without seeing at least 2guests viewing it angry How do you explain that

How many guests visits nairaland to have that number on almost every thread? undecided

You don't have to show off what you don't have by manipulating numbers for reason that is farfetched sad

My 2kobo

*Drops mic* angry
Re: Do Nairaland Have To Lie About The Number Of Guests Viewing A Topic? by mployer(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
At the time of posting this comment, no guest was viewing this this thread tongue
Re: Do Nairaland Have To Lie About The Number Of Guests Viewing A Topic? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
mployer:
At the time of posting this comment, no guest was viewing this this thread tongue
Are you blind to see the almost written there? undecided
Re: Do Nairaland Have To Lie About The Number Of Guests Viewing A Topic? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
@ovoko1
I think you need a doctor
Re: Do Nairaland Have To Lie About The Number Of Guests Viewing A Topic? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Do Nairaland Have To Lie About The Number Of Guests Viewing A Topic? by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 28, 2014
But u can't see any guest viewing this section right now either undecided
Re: Do Nairaland Have To Lie About The Number Of Guests Viewing A Topic? by hisableplc(m): 2:05am On Oct 28, 2014
NL has gone viral dat worths d traffick its possible dear i dnt knw Seun am nt a mod bt i was shocked wen i enterd bus from oshodi d guy beside me was on NL ...mayb he was d guest
Re: Do Nairaland Have To Lie About The Number Of Guests Viewing A Topic? by Ejovwoke(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2014
I swear nairaland is damn popular....yesterday i was discussing with a guy when i saw one stranger surfing nairaland on his bb...This is just an example of many scenario i have had down here in waffi...

(1) (Reply)

Where's My Thread / Lagos State Government Website Hacked / Dr Myles Munroe Dies In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.