Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,840 members, 7,798,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Need Advice!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice!!!!!! (553 Views)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / I Need Advice From Mature Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice!!!!!! by anonymousfifi: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
i have been dating this guy for 5 months now. before we stated dating, he calls me regularly and always want to talk to me but after some period of dating the rate at which we communicate has decreased.i dont feel any connection with him. and another thing is he is yet to pay the money he owes me and keeps saying he will pay but still noting but even at i dont use that against him, i still hold on to the relationship. am not the type of person that puts pressure on somone. he recently got a job in another state and at times he wont call for days but still i try to call and all, our communication level is lower. i really dont know what to do. something in me wants to quit and another part wants me to hold on.
Re: Need Advice!!!!!! by iceberylin(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
You want my advice undecided

The problem is he has already dumped you.. cry
[size=20pt]BEETER TAKE YOUR MONEY[/size]
Re: Need Advice!!!!!! by agitator: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
anonymousfifi:
he recently got a job in another state and a new babe.

Fixed kiss kiss kiss
Re: Need Advice!!!!!! by Eberex(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
anonymousfifi:
i have been dating this guy for 5 months now. before we stated dating, he calls me regularly and always want to talk to me but after some period of dating the rate at which we communicate has decreased.i dont feel any connection with him. and another thing is he is yet to pay the money he owes me and keeps saying he will pay but still noting but even at i dont use that against him, i still hold on to the relationship. am not the type of person that puts pressure on somone. he recently got a job in another state and at times he wont call for days but still i try to call and all, our communication level is lower. i really dont know what to do. something in me wants to quit and another part wants me to hold on.

I have learnt the hard way about taking quick decisions. When next you call ask him if he is ready to continue with the relationship or not. If he tells you, which I guess he would that he has been busy bla bla bla.....don't argue because there is no reason on earth for a man who claim to love a girl to be so busy he cant call her. Hence dear, in asmuch as i'm sorry to tell you this, this guy's mind is distracted by whatever God knows. If there is no improvement after the call, be the one to end it, but make sure you do that after he wires your money to you.
Re: Need Advice!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
anonymousfifi:

Collect your money and free your mind. Since you are in the relationship you should let him know the level of communication you need in a relationship and if he continues with his weak communication just friend zone him and make yourself available to men so you can choose someone who really wants to be your man.

(1) (Reply)

Seriously / Facial Hairs Or Not!!! / When Are We Going To Realise That Marriage Isn't For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.