Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album (33902 Views)

D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix / D'banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On Launch Of Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by hatux: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Okay
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by yongnoble(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
He'd better, considering how fast his music career his falling. Don Jazzy should charge him double of what he normally charges

6 Likes

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by debo07(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
They have experienced life without each other.so they know their strenghts and their weaknesses.so its a good thing they are working together again.at least for now.

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Masudoyindamola: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
when me nd kelechi fight on top toto it no reach fp wen i follow am do abulm for sunday service it no reach fp
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by uken73(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Good idea. That will dispel the notion of a feud between them

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by nairaman66(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
olaezebala:

I catch u o
wink
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Talkcentral: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
we are all surrounded ooo...........

Photo: Captain Allegedly Murdered By Crew Members On-Board
>>>>> http://www.ngnews247..com/nigerian-politics-news/captain-allegedly-murdered/
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by stinggy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
politricks:
Drugs bawo do you want me to get high while listening to the song?.
Lol
Dop£ ni mo mean, blame it on NL censor tin grin
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Lexusgs430: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Don Jazzy, charge D'banj well well. Mavinfuel needs cash injection.

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by cestmoiparadign: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Masudoyindamola:
when me nd kelechi fight on top toto it no reach fp wen i follow am do abulm for sunday service it no reach fp
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...chai!!!!! NLander
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by politricks: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
stinggy:

Lol
Dop£ ni mo mean, blame it on NL censor tin grin
Of course i was only pulling your legs.
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by brixton: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Something in me don't agree with this collabo. Do you people seriously think Don J will giv Dbanj a muster beat? Only time will answer our queries!

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by IAMGEJ(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
U nor dey graduate from dis your france skul? Abi dem load you with carol over? grin grin grin grin
boombay:
please who are they?.. are they the people called aki and paw paw?? please i don't know this because i schooled in Franceundecided

6 Likes

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Toyozzie(f): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
cheesy
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by SexyRihanna(f): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
nice for him,am not a party to that

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by DatEbiraBoy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
coolgood 4 dem, wen GEJ & OBJ is going to do their own?
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by M4gunners: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
The Thread could have been Don baba to help Dbanj rebuild his music career.

7 Likes

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by symbian03(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dbanj baby.... You're blessed already but you've got to be more flexible. Some how you still need Don Jazzy except of course you want to face your Garri business full time.

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Dannyset(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
boombay:
please who are they?.. are they the people called aki and paw paw?? please i don't know this because i schooled in Franceundecided

Walahi weyrey ni e, or better still Hoe-lo-shee. Like 10 topics hav checked today, uv appeared wit dis ur "because I schooled in France" thing. Shey e fagbo ni sir?

4 Likes

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by rockyeweka(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hmmm, i know there will definetely be a comeback, cos this duo can't do without each other. Thumb up to kokomaster

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Reference(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
se0un:
DBanj na gari maker. Davido owns a private jet

And you....
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by femi4: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
surawilly:
Don Jazzy worked with me from the beginning, and I can tell you for sure that my 10th anniversary album will drop soon, and there are many producers on it including Don Jazzy.”

This was what the ‘KiniwunKinihun Funfun’ himself D’banj, revealed during an interview on his upcoming tenth year anniversary album with urban music station, Beat 99.9 FM. After their highly publicized and much talked about split in 2012, it seems that fans of these two top-notch entertainers will get their wish of a come-back or at the very least collaboration between the former partners.

Hopefully, this collaboration will be as much of a success as their last joint effort, Oliver Twist.

http://tooxclusive.com/downloadmp3/dbanj-work-former-partner-don-jazzy-new-album/
My language don suffer....u go fear spelling
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Oyeneku3: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
boombay:

Ogbeni, word of advice, this "I schooled in japan/ mexico" is so stale at the moment..
Pls let's hear something else biko..
France kor, Togo ni

2 Likes

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by priscaoge(f): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Agbarusia ngene ekuru ngene nuo undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by yoji: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
What happened to the omini single he released? Seems like radio stations didn't get copies of it.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by KingMswati: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
GEJ Till 2019!
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by nerodenero: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
Both will benefit from this collabo.This will be the combination of 'Dorobosses' grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by SirBlack999(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
osheeh!
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by dammytosh: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Even Tinubu did a remix with Obasanjo @ Ota Farm.

With money, power and fame, anything is possible.
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
my broda. na Pakistan cheesy wink
cestmoiparadign:
pls who are they, cos i am schooling in pakistant, r they members of boko haram?
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by felixtare(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
grin grin
nairaman66:
Let's see how this partnership works! Last chance for skibanj.., if this dosnt work.. I am sure he will port full time into Agriculture and Koko garri things will work!! cheesy

wicked boy grin
nairaman66:
Let's see how this partnership works! Last chance for skibanj.., if this dosnt work.. I am sure he will port full time into Agriculture and Koko garri things will work!! cheesy

wicked boy
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by daryoor(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
iron sharpenet iron.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats / Free Mp3 Musics To Dawnload / Davido Launches Nine + Records, Transfers All DMW Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.