Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album (33900 Views)

D’banj To Sign Olamide To His Music Label With Pix / D'banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On Launch Of Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Themandator: 11:45am On Oct 28, 2014
kennygee:
If this is true, I'm anticipating what they will dish out.

#Longtimecoming.

Most likely not. Dbanj has some of the unfinished works they did together during mohits era and most likely he going to include them in that album just like he did in his compilation album.

The likelihood is near zero percent

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by fairheven: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
redgem:

I made a plead earlier but you played deaf....now I am pleading once more, stop sharing irrelevant post or comments. I am not interested but will be when you have something interesting to share not you sharing any single comment you make...
I don't even follow you,so wt is the nonsense you keep complaining,plz talk to theMOD an let me be.
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Jomark(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cosmore9:
I personally feel D'Banj wants to put Don Jazzy in the Album majorly because he wants to prove they are still cool friends and because of the Old time sake. They both started together and it will be normal if he includes his old partner to it. Congrats to Don Jazzy cos he will be featuring in an international and Classic Album from D'Banj. "Lee Temple Family"
What is this rat ass nigga saying? That Doro Jaz needs garri lord like Dbanj to succeed? no no no...you are blind but that's not your major problem. Your major problem is that you cant think too...
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by psmithice: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
So Dbanj,after running you still come back to Don Baba.....well shaa am happyfor you, for admitting that he is still your BOSS.....
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Themandator: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
pendulumdarky:

What makes you think it wasn't don jazzy who went to beg dbanj? remember don jazzy has not been doing concert or show.. he only did one after 2 years. He pparduced 4 albums after the split but all was wack.. if we check properly.. Don jazzy is the one really suffering

How do you define suffering? Somebody who in those two years has had four of his artist as mtn ambassadors... Has performed in the opening ceremony of bba 2013

Has been an ambassador for Samsung, loyal milk... Has his arise song purchased by the Nigeria arise groups, produced numerous commercials jingles including political parties songs.

Performed in mtvbase 2014, and other such awards....

A system designer with Samsung... Go to Samsung showrooms and see his pictures on those systems with details.

A proud producer of AFCON 2013 theme song... Our passion powers Africa and even a confirmed producer for dbanj boss Kanye West.

All this with real monetary values... No honorary ambassador
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by ladej(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
ONE THING IS FOR SURE...............

DON JAZZY GO BILL AM DIE !
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 5:09am On Oct 29, 2014
Dbanj wnt collabo with don jazzy that am sure of.
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by pendulumdarky: 6:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Themandator:

How do you define suffering? Somebody who in those two years has had four of his artist as mtn ambassadors... Has performed in the opening ceremony of bba 2013

Has been an ambassador for Samsung, loyal milk... Has his arise song purchased by the Nigeria arise groups, produced numerous commercials jingles including political parties songs.

Performed in mtvbase 2014, and other such awards....

A system designer with Samsung... Go to Samsung showrooms and see his pictures on those systems with details.

A proud producer of AFCON 2013 theme song... Our passion powers Africa and even a confirmed producer for dbanj boss Kanye West.

All this with real monetary values... No honorary ambassador

BBA openeing ceremony and you call that show or concert?? how much was he paid??
The only deal for don jazzy since then was mtn and loya milk.. the samsung deal was for d'banj & don jazzy.. they already shared half of the money 150kusd before the slipt.. but don jazzy took the balance of 150kusd after the slipt without giving d'banj a dime.. It is in their leaked email if you want to see
Producer of AFCON 2013 theme song lol who knows about the song? and why wasn't it played. D'banjs TOP OF THE WORLD was the AFCON Theme and he performed in the final.. How come don jazzy didn't perform lol??

The truth is don jazzy is suffering and needs d'banj back fast. How can you produce 4 albums in 2 years and all was wack.. thank God for dorobucci and surulere for saving his life. Unfortunately dorobucci is already fading off and he hasn't achived anything with it. If d'banj was in the doro song.. I am sure deals and endorsements would already be knocking . I know people love don jazzy more because of the way he shares credit online and fakes humility to attract fans. Truth is bitter.. Don jazzy is not doing well at all..He knows it himself.. That is why he had to sign another 3 artist this year just to find a replacement for d'banj.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Themandator: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2014
pendulumdarky:

BBA openeing ceremony and you call that show or concert?? how much was he paid??
The only deal for don jazzy since then was mtn and loya milk.. the samsung deal was for d'banj & don jazzy.. they already shared half of the money 150kusd before the slipt.. but don jazzy took the balance of 150kusd after the slipt without giving d'banj a dime.. It is in their leaked email if you want to see
Producer of AFCON 2013 theme song lol who knows about the song? and why wasn't it played. D'banjs TOP OF THE WORLD was the AFCON Theme and he performed in the final.. How come don jazzy didn't perform lol??

The truth is don jazzy is suffering and needs d'banj back fast. How can you produce 4songs ms in 2 years and all was wack.. thank God for dorobucci and surulere for saving his life. Unfortunately dorobucci is already fading off and he hasn't achived anything with it. If d'banj was in the doro song.. I am sure deals and endorsements would already be knocking . I know people love don jazzy more because of the way he shares credit online and fakes humility to attract fans. Truth is bitter.. Don jazzy is not doing well at all..He knows it himself.. That is why he had to sign another 3 artist this year just to find a replacement for d'banj.

Type our passion powers Africa into your browser and see what turns up and then type you of the world.... Theme songs are not Street songs.... They convey a message relating to something or idea it is produced for hence they aren't popular.. Can't remember the title of the world cup theme song.

Producers are not artist... Several artist were used to produce that theme song.

Dbanj top of the world was used by dstv as their in house theme song but the afcon official theme song was by Don Jazzy.

As for signing new artis,, t, it is what a good producer and business man ought to do. He can't produce beats for himself when he is not an artist..... Snoop left Dr. Dre, and Dre got himself Eminem... Eminem then brought in 50 cent

Today, Dre Cash cow is Kendrick Lamar.... You must discover a medium, artist, for the expression of your skill.

Don Jazzy might be suffering but in those suffering he has given out 2 brand new Prado Suvs to his artist as weddings gifts.... While dbanj that was sent to deliver a car as gift lied to Linda Ikeji that he dbanj gave the car to Naeto c.
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by spartoo: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2014
politricks:
Of course i was only pulling your legs.

Pulling his legs bawo? Do u want his legs to come off?
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by politricks: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2014
spartoo:

Pulling his legs bawo? Do u want his legs to come off?
lol. A taste of my own medicine.
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by cestmoiparadign: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2014
pobosky20:

Yes they are. There was a problem BTW them that they had to split. Now they are back to attack with more bombs. Your sch in Pakistan is d main target. **mtchewww**
shocked shocked shocked shocked...my school?...i have to relocate to syria then cool
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by lizabellee: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
very soon tony tetula will work with his former partner idris Abdul-karee
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by crystaldale: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Crystal dale is a Nigeria based company that is engaged in cutting edge innovations through various media platforms. Our services include branding, corporate promotions and entertainment..
we in need of strong, vibrant, sound minded, charismatic, composed, and well-spoken youths who are determined to break barriers and impact positively in the growth of the company through their innovative and communication skills....
interested applicants should send their cv’s, phone number and scanned passport photograph to
crystaldale2@outlook.com..

crystal dale team.
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by icycoolmik: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
Don Jazzy, is, and will always be GIFTED. D'banj on the other hand... needs don jazzy like nairalanders need the internet.
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
stinggy:
It sure would be dop£!
They form a good partnership

I dunno why
....but I love them together
That song.....?pere......then with Wande Coal's voice like some kind of honey
Awesomeness.....on a boat, like bosses

(Sighs)
I dont know much about them or about Naija music industry...
....but I was heart broken when they split
I need them together, and I dunno why

SMH
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by stinggy(m): 5:26am On Oct 30, 2014
milychocs:

I dunno why
....but I love them together
That song.....?pere......then with Wande Coal's voice like some kind of honey
Awesomeness.....on a boat, like bosses

(Sighs)
I dont know much about them or about Naija music industry...
....but I was heart broken when they split
I need them together, and I dunno why

SMH

That alone?
So many good songs they did together. From 'Why me' to 'Tongolo' to 'Igwe'

I guess nothing remains the same. Moving on is a constant thing in life

1 Like

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by koko12(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
stinggy:

That alone?
So many good songs they did together. From 'Why me' to 'Tongolo' to 'Igwe'

I guess nothing remains the same. Moving on is a constant thing in life

.....All.....they should not move on
...for my peace of mind
I am selfish cheesy

Cheers
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by NnadedeKwame: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
KAYSWITCH, IS THAT YOU? undecided

Cosmore9:
I personally feel D'Banj wants to put Don Jazzy in the Album majorly because he wants to prove they are still cool friends and because of the Old time sake. They both started together and it will be normal if he includes his old partner to it. Congrats to Don Jazzy cos he will be featuring in an international and Classic Album from D'Banj. "Lee Temple Family"
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by ejiro2130(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yet some of his deluded fans said he was doing than Don baba
Smh was the prodigal son doing better b4 he decided to come home??

Welcm home dbanj..... I hope the album will be titled 'the prodigal son is back '
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by beejaybanji: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
My name sake u preach to ur self coz u don dey delete for music industry ooo
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by iaatmguy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
scarr:

yes I know dere producers
Quincy Jones, Laolu Akins, neyo, stargate, to mention a few grin
were they so famous the way d'banj popularized don jazzy?
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by scarr: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
iaatmguy:
were they so famous the way d'banj popularized don jazzy?
oga na u sabi o, dis people don chop belle full, we dey NL dey do analysis...
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by iaatmguy(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2014
scarr:

oga na u sabi o, dis people don chop belle full, we dey NL dey do analysis...
you don tire now abi, my point is give d'banj the credit for bringing don jazzy out
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by scarr: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
iaatmguy:
you don tire now abi, my point is give d'banj the credit for bringing don jazzy out
story story
Re: D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album by IamDavidJames(m): 4:18am On Nov 05, 2014
Visit [http://www.knrepublic.com to get the latest track/album and also your entertainment news and gists. Artiste promotion & advertisement placement are also available to a wide range of audience. You can also catch Exclusive Interviews with Gabriel Afolayan among others and also Promising Acts, What's up for This Week and many many more... See you there, stay tuned! wink Also catch Kushnation Republic on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/KNRep on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/knrepublic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Launches Nine + Records, Transfers All DMW Artists / NEW DR DRE TUTORIALS-FRUITY LOOPS-Ofoka Teaches Nigerians How To Make Beats / Free Mp3 Musics To Dawnload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.