Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,161 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (52390 Views)

To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by LEERICIST(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Age 17 in an uncompleted building in d middle of a forest. Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
klem93:
hey mister, please am I talking to you? why are you frustrated and unsettled? must you comment? if you must comment must you quote? why did you decide to trouble a sleeping trouble, mehn find life to live and so mind your business... am soo busy doing other stuffs than to attend to you, but please take your time and reason/think next time before you comment

who be this cow
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by atubehjoseph(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
I ear?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Why are people saying 19,16? Are u kiddn me? So you telling me u didn't kiss before those age?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Orikinla(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
At 11 with a girl who was 15 in her uncle's house on Ajeniya Street, Obalende, Lagos.
It was in the 1970s.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by LesbianBoyy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
I have never kissed anyone.
I have fuccking bad breath shocked shocked cool cool : cheesy cheesy

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by jmoore(m): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
No kiss yet.

My first gonna be on my wedding day. wink

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by MadCow1: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Orikinla:
At 11 with a girl who was 15 in her uncle's house on Ajeniya Street, Obalende, Lagos.
It was in the 1970s.

lol... grin

11.. Not bad.. grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
stinggy:
My first kiss should be @ age 5/6 kiss

Giver: my childhood lover (neighbour), daddy & mummy play, a deeper version though wink. We were both pervs tongue

Location: We do it anywhere as far as we are away from older siblings, first time was in her room. Parents didn't know we've grown guts grin

No thanks to James Bond, his movies taught us bad things growing up cry
sad lipsrsealed
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by igweGC(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
Well, I had my first romantic Kiss at age 4...YES, 4. I was secretly having an affair with my mum's friend's daughter. She was 5..and it was at night, under D table. #NotProudOfItTho
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Arcard(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
7 yrs 2 bad it was ma cousin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
My first kiss occurred when I was just 1year older, and it was my mum who actually did it.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by fweshmax44(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
@19resulted to serious fuckery tho.... i bin dey kiss before dah one sha grin@19resulted to serious fuckery tho.... i bin dey kiss before dah one sha
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by onyxo76(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
wetin concern you about where i had my first kiss....
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Cant remember sha..
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Miscellaneous(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
walai this topic na minus 1
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by LesbianBoyy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
mohammedmagnus:
cryPlease wats the meaning of "OP"

OP means Original Poster
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by snazzy5050(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
tongue tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by LesbianBoyy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
My Iphone 6 just stopped charging..
Please, what should i do ??
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by MadCow1: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
LesbianBoyy:

Stop buying China phones..

16 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by roufy235(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
hmm i dont remember
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by teiluj(f): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
snazzy5050:
I WAS 15, BACK OF MY CHURCH
shocked
snazzy5050:
I WAS 15, BACK OF MY CHURCH
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by okzcorp: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
I have never kissed tongue

You never kissed. You mean yourself or your mirror image.

No provoke me oooo

You wey don sign one lip for eternity.

Continue
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by NmaGOD44(f): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
NizyO01:
I was 16 and in a boarding house I was in ss2 whiile he was in sss 3,it was a class room,nobody could see us anyway that's y we called it "dark corner"........lol...........I never knew kissing was that sweet,I dint wanna stop.NB:just kiss nothing more was just 16 and had the idea of been a virgin till get married.
hmmmm....had d idea....how abt now?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Reference(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Most certainly, on the day I was born. Yes, that was true love and you know what.... I didn't feel a thing.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by snazzy5050(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
LesbianBoyy:

TRY AND BOIL IT FOR EXACTLY 6HRS AND SEE THE OUTCOME DO REMEMBER TO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE...
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/CHINAIPHONES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
mohammedmagnus:
cryPlease wats the meaning of "OP"
av always wanted to ask this at every thread i see same.... OP this OP that.... What does it mean??
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by IceMan85(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
I had my first kiss the day i was born. My mama kissed me as sey tommorrow no dey.
My first romantic kiss was when i was 18. After my waec, i had that wonderful kiss with a girl i crushed on through out my secondary school days.
Though many centuries has passed but it's just like yesterday.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Rapsainot(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
fragileNEGRO:
"u are very very excited DAT day ehn....olodo...gbagaun master
no one is immune to typos.... So get a life and STFU
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by timpaker(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
13years old by my landlady cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by LesbianBoyy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
av always wanted to ask this at every thread i see same.... OP this OP that.... What does it mean??

O.P means Original Poster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy Tattoos Side Chic’s Name, Mirriam, On His Chest (Video, Photo)) / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.