Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) (4941 Views)

Pics:tinubu,buhari,amaechi Breaks Ramadan Fast Together / The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections / IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by lyricalpontiff(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
As Amaechi showed the world that he is still popular and on ground in Rivers State, he was able to gather at least 200000 people at the 40000 capacity stadium and 3 overflows. I was live and I tell you that it was unprecedented. Let's imagine (I know Itz not true) that he hired the crowd just to celebrate 7 years in office, how much do you think he will mobilise on election days. Amaechi is indeed a man and no amount of pressure will make him quit saying the bitter truth.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by denko(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
MUST YOU DAZZLE THE IMAGE TO DRIVE ON YOUR POINT.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Neaman(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
@OP i hope u later collect your 2k for attendance.??

there is really poverty in Rivers state due to Amaechi's callousness.

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
pls guys direct me on how to post here

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by lyricalpontiff(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
I'm not a cheap person, I'm an APC faithful so why must I demand for money to attend my mentors event. I can even pay gate fee for it.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by lyricalpontiff(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lest I forget, describe what you mean by poverty in Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by KwoiZabo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thats the one u've seen. we that live in the North knows that Amaechi is still a learner but lets just wait till PDP starts their campaign full swing. Remember the last time GEJ did a rally in port-harcourt there was a stampede - http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/port-harcourt-pdp-rally-stampede-irregular-or-deregulated-police-action/.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by wjxavier(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
N3,500 per head. Anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by lyricalpontiff(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Thats the one u've seen. we that live in the North knows that Amaechi is still a learner but lets just wait till PDP starts their campaign full swing.

We haven't even started campaign yet. When we start, PDP go commit suicide.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Neaman:

there is really poverty in River state.
ain't it better than 500h PDP paid its paupers' democratic party's members?

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by YungwizzzyPt7: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Neaman:

fool how many of those thousands of people can they possibly pay?

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Dmouthed(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Amechi is a man that doesn't love peace and we shall all see his end. He is someone that will rather dine n wine with traitors than make peace with his brother.

He is only selling our people cheap APC is not a party that deserve much credit. I haven't seen one single politician that has the mind of the people in APC.
Although I love their way of checkmating PDP but if they have the kind of power that PDP has, they will RUIN Nigeria so God forbid that they have that right.

Amechi is a looser and his eyes will open soon.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Canme4u(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
lyricalpontiff:

We haven't even started campaign yet. When we start, PDP go commit suicide.

Gbam!!!

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by ElFenomeno1: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
studio14:
pls guys direct me on how to post here

You have just posted you big fat dum dum!

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by bruno419(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
who count am undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You have just posted you big fat dum dum!
no I meant to post topic
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by clean2: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by bamosagie(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rivers state approved 19 billion naira for completion of projects before this rally, one should be disappointed the crowd is not more than this.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Uteghe(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dmouthed:
Amechi is a man that doesn't love peace and we shall all see his end. He is someone that will rather dine n wine with traitors than make peace with his brother.

He is only selling our people cheap APC is not a party that deserve much credit. I haven't seen one single politician that has the mind of the people in APC.
Although I love their way of checkmating PDP but if they have the kind of power that PDP has, they will RUIN Nigeria so God forbid that they have that right.

Go around and ask your relatives: ''Bros,do I talk and act like a mad man''? If three people out of 10 say ''no'',I give you 50k.I bet 8 out of 10 will be like ;''ah,oh yes you do''!

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Truth24(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
He who laughs last laughs d best!
I rep Gej till......#Amaechi realise he is playing a loose game...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by obailala(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dmouthed:

It's very funny the way some people passionately describe APC politicians as being evil and it leaves me wondering if it is the same PDP we have known for 16 years that is made up of saints.. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by iluvweed(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
obailala:

It's very funny the way some people passionately describe APC politicians as being evil and it leaves me wondering if it is the same PDP we have known for 16 years that is made up of saints.. undecided

Gbam!...Bros I tire OOOOOOOOOH!

Everybody is just supporting where they are seeing money to survive!.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by gabrielmorinho(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Neaman:

Imagine this canker worm, u must be an akwa ibom man with a bitter and jealous mind against your neighbours who are your financial superiors.

U are sad because of the stadium abi?
40000 capacity. The one you brag about is just 30000. Hahahaha
Repent and b saved.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Akinsz: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Neaman:

not only river state their is poverty every where.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by ellistmedia: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dmouthed:

Then it is PDP that is saint. APC is not yet tested at the presidential level so all your allegation of 'traitorship' does not hold waters. PDP has been in power for more than 15years but the national growth has been stunted as a result of their wanton looting.

PDP is the real traitors here.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by hardywaltz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Let me give better pixs.
Amaechi get Swag no be dem say...

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Blakyclyde(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Biggest crowd, you say.
Does this, or more like, will this tranlate to voter-capacity in 2015? No kidding the fact that Amaechi has a very influential personnae (which I'm awed), but once a people's mind is made up concerning their Ijaw brother who's currently wearing shoes (as he had none in his schooldays) at Aso Rock, forget it man. You're chasing a red herring with your 21st century version of Gideon and his 300 men. Or should I say... Amaechi and his 40, 000+

Biggest crowd, you say... Well,
Mark Twain wrote:
If it is a miracle, any sort of evidence will answer. But if it is a fact, proof is necessary.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by hardywaltz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
The man of the people..

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Omimah: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Thats the one u've seen. we that live in the North knows that Amaechi is still a learner but lets just wait till PDP starts their campaign full swing. Remember the last time GEJ did a rally in port-harcourt there was a stampede - http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/port-harcourt-pdp-rally-stampede-irregular-or-deregulated-police-action/.
Between Amaechi and Jonathan who is a learner?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by hardywaltz(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
This was the moment when Apostle Amaechi prayed to GOD and all the billboards (according to Pharaoh GEJ) turned into a Mammoth Crowd that Africa has ever seeth....

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Desric(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Uteghe:

Go around and ask your relatives: ''Bros,do I talk and act like a mad man''? If three people out of 10 say ''no'',I give you 50k.I bet 8 out of 10 will be like ;''ah,oh yes you do''!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by darnley16(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Neaman:

its RIVERS , with the (s) , let's say I follow your opinion about my state been poor, *adjusts seat* Now if the Garden city,Nigeria's main Source of income is Poor (as earlier stated by you) then what exactly would that make the poverty level of your state, as of now?"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

“buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose / Joanthan Urges The Embattled Gov.fayose To Resign Or Face Impeachment By APC / https://www.nairaland.com/2728524/efcc-arrests-abuja-civil-servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.