Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) (4944 Views)

Pics:tinubu,buhari,amaechi Breaks Ramadan Fast Together / The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections / IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by size38: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
I was privileged to be among those in that rally on saturday. And as a member of APC in Rivers state, do I need to be given money b4 attending my party rally? The answer is NO. Anybody deceiving Mr president that Amaechi and APC are not ground in Rivers state are only planing for PDP downfall in Rivers state and Nigeria. What actually got the number to that level are aggrieved PDP members from the Riverine and the Ogoni axis who believe that GEJ and his wife are about to betray them concerning where the next governor of Rivere state should come from. This is a warning sign. Wike is a bad market for the PDP

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by omenka(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
I'm sure these were the pictures that sent the Aso Rock occupants into hypothermia that they had to release a statement that the governor has lost decorum. gringrin

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by akinsadeez(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
I cant wait for the governorship election in Rivers State next year to unfold. Its gonna be a battle to the end and it promises to be very intriguing. If Amaechi is able to face the whole federal might that is going to be deployed in rivers and still win Rivers state for APC then it is going to be a reference point for other governors for years to come just like Tinubu's defiance of Obasanjo to deliver Lagos is still being referred to till today.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by johnmartus(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
Blakyclyde:
Biggest crowd, you say.
Does this, or more like, will this tranlate to voter-capacity in 2015? No kidding the fact that Amaechi has a very influential personnae (which I'm awed), but once a people's mind is made up concerning their Ijaw brother who's currently wearing shoes (as he had none in his schooldays) at Aso Rock, forget it man. You're chasing a red herring with your 21st century version of Gideon and his 300 men. Or should I say... Amaechi and his 40, 000+

Biggest crowd, you say... Well,
Mark Twain wrote:
If it is a miracle, any sort of evidence will answer. But if it is a fact, proof is necessary.
I perceive that you are crying please wipe your tear and start repeat after me

apc change
apc change federal
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by johnmartus(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Thats the one u've seen. we that live in the North knows that Amaechi is still a learner but lets just wait till PDP starts their campaign full swing. Remember the last time GEJ did a rally in port-harcourt there was a stampede - http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/port-harcourt-pdp-rally-stampede-irregular-or-deregulated-police-action/.
hey really ameach learner?you saw crowd you think how your boss will survive
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
una think say Rivers state politics na bobo juice abi, wait make federal spending start make una know wetin crowed be, amaechi dey learn work.

he spent all rivers money to build greater port harcourt instead of greater rivers state . you think others are fools abi.

in a state of millions of people, less than 50,000 honored the Governors invitation and you think he is home and dry?

abeg, make i no ask too much question but wey the 19B they approved before this event

wey the loan for pipe born water

wey judicial workers salary
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by johnmartus(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Neaman:
@OP i hope u later collect your 2k for attendance.??

there is really poverty in River state.
fear grip you he pain you well
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Lordlexyy: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
obailala:

It's very funny the way some people passionately describe APC politicians as being evil and it leaves me wondering if it is the same PDP we have known for 16 years that is made up of saints.. undecided
Yeye really the smell. I love your sense of reasoning. If Apc that hasn't saddled power is described as evil, pdp with 16yrs of misrule must be a bigger VAMPIRE sucking Nigerians for over 16yrs. Those comments i understand are often made out of fear, nevertheless, we must counter them in like manner.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Abbott(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Melodramatic man.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by ayukdaboss(m): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by 100Cents: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
For his pocket.

I mean, the price of Garri has not changed...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by erayo2GCA(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dmouthed:
Amechi is a man that doesn't love peace and we shall all see his end. He is someone that will rather dine n wine with traitors than make peace with his brother.

He is only selling our people cheap APC is not a party that deserve much credit. I haven't seen one single politician that has the mind of the people in APC.
Although I love their way of checkmating PDP but if they have the kind of power that PDP has, they will RUIN Nigeria so God forbid that they have that right.

Amechi is a looser and his eyes will open soon.

Bast.ard
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by experimentist: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dmouthed:
Amechi is a man that doesn't love peace and we shall all see his end. He is someone that will rather dine n wine with traitors than make peace with his brother.

He is only selling our people cheap APC is not a party that deserve much credit. I haven't seen one single politician that has the mind of the people in APC.
Although I love their way of checkmating PDP but if they have the kind of power that PDP has, they will RUIN Nigeria so God forbid that they have that right.

rantings of a pained fool!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by nairaman66(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dmouthed:

Who are you to judge?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by guass(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Truth24:
He who laughs last laughs d best!
I rep Gej till......#Amaechi realise he is playing a loose game...
AMAechi is God sent.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by KLand(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
Crowd or no crowd, Amaechi has not done well fighting the president. I don't know where the said crowd came from, but they are not Amaechi's true friend......
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by brainpower(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
I have questions please.
1. If Amaechi is your mentor does it automatically mean whoever he chooses whether good or bad becomes your choice? Cos he isn't running for governor again..
2. are you aware that more than half of the crowd there won't vote during the elections cos of illegibility to vote and other reasons that's excluding the fact that some of them aren't even from the state.
3. Are you aware that thesame day at the airport too, dumo lulu briggs pulled a lot of crowd?
4. Are you aware that the previous day,nyesom blocked PH cos of the crowd that came to welcome him?
5. Are you aware that our 19billion has gone sown the drain?
6. Are you aware that he was just showing buhari that he can pull crowd so that he will be chosen for running mate?
7. Are you aware that Abe was praising Nyesom Wike that day?
8. Are you aware that your national leader doesn't know amaechi's name?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Sylverbox(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
studio14:
pls guys direct me on how to post here
go to post office and buy stamp.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
brainpower:
I have questions please.
1. If Amaechi is your mentor does it automatically mean whoever he chooses whether good or bad becomes your choice? Cos he isn't running for governor again..
2. are you aware that more than half of the crowd there won't vote during the elections cos of illegibility to vote and other reasons that's excluding the fact that some of them aren't even from the state.
3. Are you aware that thesame day at the airport too, dumo lulu briggs pulled a lot of crowd?
4. Are you aware that the previous day,nyesom blocked PH cos of the crowd that came to welcome him?
5. Are you aware that our 19billion has gone sown the drain?
6. Are you aware that he was just showing buhari that he can pull crowd so that he will be chosen for running mate?
7. Are you aware that Abe was praising Nyesom Wike that day?
8. Are you aware that your national leader doesn't know amaechi's name?

I am only aware that you are very ignorant and Amaechi's majestic rise will frustrate you forever.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Blakyclyde(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2014
johnmartus:
I perceive that you are crying please wipe your tear and start repeat after me

apc change
apc change federal

Hehehhehehehe!!!
You got me cracking there!
Change, you say?
Are you high on cheap weed?!
Where's the change? How has it affected the price of Garri in Mile 12 market?

A bunch of previous criminals coming together to form an association in a bid to wrestle power from the PDP and y'all gullible folks are chanting ''Change''.

Mtcheeeeeewwwwww!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) by Truth24(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
guass:

AMAechi is God sent.
See ur mouth, u no even begin chop polithief money, u don begin dey spew rhubish.....
I wonder wat u will start saying when u're given a contract to buy a crowd for ur 'God sent' forth coming rallies.....
Ignoramus#fact

“buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose / Northern Elders Forum Secret Meeting Exposed: Must Read ( Picture) / Why Does Nigerian Politicians Cover Their Car Number Plates?