Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

South Africa Goalkeeper Who Has 4 Clean Sheets In AFCON Qualifiers Shot Dead - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa Goalkeeper Who Has 4 Clean Sheets In AFCON Qualifiers Shot Dead (1020 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Goalkeeper Who Has 4 Clean Sheets In AFCON Qualifiers Shot Dead by Papilo87(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Orlando Pirates and South Africa’s first choice goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa has sadly been announced dead after he was fatally shot by armed rogues on Sunday at his home.

The South African Police Service confirmed the news, announcing they had opened an investigation into the beloved player’s death.

Provincial Community Safety official, Sizakele Nkosi-Malubane, told reporters of Meyiwa’s efforts to protect girlfriend Kelly Khumalo, reported by Reuters via Eurosport:

“Two guys entered the house and demanded cellphones, money and other valuables,” Nkosi-Malubane explained. “Senzo tried to protect Kelly because one of the men had a gun pointed towards her.”

The Orlando Pirates have also offered their condolences to fans and family of the deceased goalkeeper.

source: NairaBrains - business, tech, people
Re: South Africa Goalkeeper Who Has 4 Clean Sheets In AFCON Qualifiers Shot Dead by aguizm(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rip Man. U did no wrong but was so unfortunate to be born in a country filled with peadophiles,Rapists,drug addicts and gays called South Africa .

1 Like

Re: South Africa Goalkeeper Who Has 4 Clean Sheets In AFCON Qualifiers Shot Dead by MduZA: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
aguizm:
Rip Man. U did no wrong but was so unfortunate to be bo born country filled peadophiles,Rapists,drug addicts and gays called South Africa .

not forgetting to mention millions of jobless illegal immigrants....
Re: South Africa Goalkeeper Who Has 4 Clean Sheets In AFCON Qualifiers Shot Dead by jieta: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

e pain am oooo
Re: South Africa Goalkeeper Who Has 4 Clean Sheets In AFCON Qualifiers Shot Dead by aguizm(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
MduZA:

I wonder what people still go to do in that crime field called south Africa. I rather go seek for greener pastures in Pakistan than south Africa.

Back to the topic Rip goalie keeper.
Re: South Africa Goalkeeper Who Has 4 Clean Sheets In AFCON Qualifiers Shot Dead by MduZA: 6:00am On Oct 28, 2014
aguizm:
I wonder what people still go to do in that crime field called south Africa. I rather go seek for greener pastures in Pakistan than south Africa.

Back to the topic Rip goalie keeper.

they are here to make a decent living my man
Re: South Africa Goalkeeper Who Has 4 Clean Sheets In AFCON Qualifiers Shot Dead by aguizm(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
MduZA:

they are here to make a decent living my man
OK I hear u. From the way you are sounding it seems u are also based in south Africa. Siyabonga
Re: South Africa Goalkeeper Who Has 4 Clean Sheets In AFCON Qualifiers Shot Dead by MduZA: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
aguizm:
OK I hear u. From the way you are sounding it seems u are also based in south Africa. Siyabonga

lol...cool
Re: South Africa Goalkeeper Who Has 4 Clean Sheets In AFCON Qualifiers Shot Dead by Afrok(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
R.I.P to the dead cry. Make God grant his family, South Africa and sports lovers the fortitude to bear the loss embarassed.
Re: South Africa Goalkeeper Who Has 4 Clean Sheets In AFCON Qualifiers Shot Dead by arcismail5467(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2014
Papilo87:
Orlando Pirates and South Africa’s first choice goalkeeper Senzo Meyiwa has sadly been announced dead after he was fatally shot by armed rogues on Sunday at his home.

The South African Police Service confirmed the news, announcing they had opened an investigation into the beloved player’s death.

Provincial Community Safety official, Sizakele Nkosi-Malubane, told reporters of Meyiwa’s efforts to protect girlfriend Kelly Khumalo, reported by Reuters via Eurosport:

“Two guys entered the house and demanded cellphones, money and other valuables,” Nkosi-Malubane explained. “Senzo tried to protect Kelly because one of the men had a gun pointed towards her.”

The Orlando Pirates have also offered their condolences to fans and family of the deceased goalkeeper.

source: NairaBrains - business, tech, people
i need to know where any juice factory is located in osun state

(1) (Reply)

Homeless Man Uses The Streets Of Paris as his Gym for Body-building !! / 2015/2016 Soccer Kits Across Europe Reviewed / FIFA Ballond'or 2016 Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.