Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting (2715 Views)

Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Big4wig(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Have you ever wondered why many
girls use
smileys and short reply when chatting
nowadays?
Seriously, i have come to realize
why most girls do.I was chatting with
this babe
yesterday and i was Like....
Me: how are you dear?
Girl: 5n
Me: how was ur day?
Me: how is your family?
Me: are you missing me?
Girl: No
Me: but am missing you
Girl: tanks
Me: I'm not feeling well
Girl: sowi
Me: so how was ya day?
Me: are you busy?
Girl: no
Me: are you with someone over there?
Me: what? Why don't you type
something
interesting instead of sending me
short replies?
Girl: k
Me: type something now!
Me: Ok! Ok so its true
Girl: dat wat
Me: I've heard you failed your English
exams...
Girl: who telled you? It is inpossible...
I sawed the
resalt yestarday... I passed away.
Me: OMG... That's ok. U can use
smileys and
short reply plz cheesy!!

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hahahaha nice try
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Evina(f): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy, Go jor, we use smileys and short replies if you are boring, that's how we politely say, get off my screen tongue

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by iceberylin(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:
cheesy cheesy cheesy, Go jor, we use smileys and short replies if you are boring, that's how we politely say, get off my screen tongue

Excuse undecided
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Evina(f): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
iceberylin:

Excuse undecided

You are excused wink
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:

Lol definitely
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Evina(f): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Akdegreat:

Lol definitely

cheesy cheesy wink grin
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Liability(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
i write k, kk because i have too many boyfriends online that i chat with. Up to 50, its not easy answering all these guys.

@op...am

5n!
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Big4wig:
girls use
nowadays?
this babe
something
short replies?
exams...
I sawed the
smileys and
short reply plz cheesy!!
Lmao!!
This op, sure it wasn't the other way round?
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:
Right on point dear.
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Evina(f): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
MzPreshie:
Right on point dear.

wink wink wink
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Big4wig(m): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lmao!!
This op, sure it wasn't the other way round?
nope...cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Big4wig(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:
kk angry
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Evina(f): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Big4wig(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:

wink
Life is too short to remove USB safely.
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Evina(f): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
Big4wig:
Life is too short to remove USB safely.

Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by chimerase2: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lol funny shaa
But leme tell u somefin cus we re de master chatters cus we hv phd in chatting with boring gals u won't knw wen de start typing reasonably grin
Gals no 1 have many pple de chat with and dey hv so many tins de do with der fones switching application everi tin cheesy
No 2 some won't want to chat with u
No 3 they can't chat
U see some anytin u say is LOL KKK AIIT
So der re many jare grin
Chatting with gals with dos words eh dem self go laff die cus u dare not K me
So the morale of ma msg here is it depends on how u chat a gal
Yes most of dem re boring but u want de chat so ur responsiblity is to mak it lively no mata wat
After all ezekiel made dry bone to rise undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by jmoore(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
English wept.
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Most of them don't know how to chat but if you engage with the few ones, na you go tire oh
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by 1miccza: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Big4wig:
girls use
nowadays?
this babe
something
short replies?
exams...
I sawed the
smileys and
short reply plz cheesy!!

Hahahahahahahahaha you are so damn right!! =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by 1miccza: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:

Walahi!makachukwu na fat lieeeee be this one!!!!
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Chuksyd1: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
I'm having a not so good day but i couldn't help it,i had to laugh out loud when i saw "i passed away!" weldone bro.
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by mooremedia: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:
I disagree with you.I do a lot of social media,and most ladies only do that because they are myopic.
here is how it usually is,when you're talking with some ladies:you can ask most guys.

Me:hello
Girl:Hi
Me:how u
Girl:Fine
Me:How was your day
Girl:Good...

Considering that this is the first time I'm talking to this lady,
it's really annoying and frustrating.And to ease myself of such foolish drama,
I just quickly go ahead and delete the lady.
What's bad if I say how are you and you reply "fine and you?"
Some ladies really need to grow up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Mprex(f): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lolsss. Its a lie abeg! cheesy
Op, maybe the girls you roll with are junior secondary school kids tongue
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Evina(f): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
mooremedia:

I disagree with you.I do a lot of social media,and most ladies only do that because they are myopic.
here is how it usually is,when you're talking with some ladies,you can ask most guys.

Me:hello
Girl:Hi
Me:how u
Girl:Fine
Me:How was your day
Girl:Good...

Considering that this is the first time I'm talking to this lady,
it's annoying and frustraing.To ease myself of such foolish drama,
I just go ahead and delete the lady.
What's bad if I say how are you and you reply "fine and you?"
it's really annoying.

Are you a lady? I bet you aren't. I am a lady and I tell you the reason we respond that way is because we find you boring or we are busy or just don't want to chat with you at that time.
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:

Are you a lady? I bet you aren't. I am a lady and I tell you the reason we respond that way is because we find you boring or we are busy or just don't want to chat with you at that time.

Yep, we know.
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by mesoade(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
True
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by christopher123(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
90% OF GIRLS ARE DAFT IN NGERIA...JUST WIGS,FUCKKK AND FASHION, NO INTELLECT

Big4wig:
girls use
nowadays?
this babe
something
short replies?
exams...
I sawed the
smileys and
short reply plz cheesy!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by christopher123(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:

ITS A LIE, ITS BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ARE JUST DAFT
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Emmysteve(m): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:

Stop the lies pls. @Op is very correct. Or they're probably boring. So its a crime for girls to keep the conversation interesting? You gat to be kidding. Any girl that does that is obviously suffering from boring life.

ThankGod i don't chat with girls. When I want to chat i simply enter Twitter and chat with alot of folks at the same time. Life is too short to keep chatting with boring girls.
Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by Evina(f): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
christopher123:

ITS A LIE, ITS BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ARE JUST DAFT

See what I mean? Do you know it is rude to type with caps locks? And unintelligent to call someone you don't know daft?

Tell me, if you were a girl, would you wanna chat with you?

Dude, get some manners n the ladies will give you some attention wink

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Girls Use Smileys And Short Reply When Chatting by zoeee(f): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kz emoticons are more expressive smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Guys With Married Women / Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You / This Girl Accidentally Left Her Web Cam On, She Was Not Ready For What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.