Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... (31298 Views)

FIFA To Investigate Footballer With 4 Birthdays / FIFA to Scrap Offside Rule? / Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Dannyset(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Again!!! Pls ban Eagles but don't ban Falcons(our wives). Thank you

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by politricks: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dannyset:
Again!!! Pls ban Eagles but don't ban Falcons(our wives). Thank you
That can never happen. Are they not in the same Nigeria.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by rosette08: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wonder shall never cease,infact fifa shud go ahead jor! So dese football politicians can face else where

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by jeffizy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Let FIFA go and sit its equally corrupt arse down.
Becoming overbearing .

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by msmon(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
That's a good news.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by IAMGEJ(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Who cares?

Atleast dos money we spent on football will be use for something else grin grin grin grin grin

Fifapleasebanus@ grin

2 Likes

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by veraiyke(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Plz ban only super eagles.

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by novemberboi: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Serves us ryt...onpke
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by didfy: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
See what this gay under me writes...... Just watch
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by onos9ice: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Make the ban come and make everybody get peace.
#peace#
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by dstnd: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Familiar situation
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by zappyj(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls ban us so we can hear word.. NFF una eye go clear by then

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by anishe(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
They can't ban Nigeria today.

A goal keeper was killed yesterday and everybody is still mourning.

Sure they won't have time to ban Nigeria today.

FPT.

Good.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Badosqi(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
I would have give my full support to this ban thing. But it will affect a lot if it should happen. Many ppl both players and we fans will suffer for it because of those pot-belles governing our football. We have Series of qualifiers now. Under 17, afcon qualifier still dey there and some others. Everything is now in Giwa's hand to determine whether over 170m Nigeria will suffer for his selfish interest.

Till May next year. This ban will just finish us. No afcon, no under-17 africa and world cup(so we won't defend dat cup won by ihenacho and co), our olympic team sef na gobe
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by TrishaP(f): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hmm
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by didfy: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
I told you....
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by MadCow1: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
I endorse the FIFA ban.. angry

Football is distracting Nigerians from the real world. Thats why Jonathan would count winning the Nations Cup as a dividend of Democracy. angry

4 Likes

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by IAMGEJ(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Infact.... If this bunch of idiots (sepp blatter and co) can't ban us, then they are very stupid sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Vince77(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
QMark:
Today, as in today?

Lolz. As in yesterday.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by darnley16(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wonderlands:
why he just be like say na only nigerian they always commit... what has nigeria done this time ehn
I confuse o too brother
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by ElFenomeno1: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
I hope they ban Nigeria and i hope it is for life!
Bunch of jokers!!!!

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by vizboy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
make they ban us now

most dey tell us
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by morewealth(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
And what impact will thet have on the Nigerian economy.. And it will elongate the life span of some people because there will be no likely occurence of heart attacks caused by the woefull performance of the Super eagles in any tournament.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by pat077: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
it's time fifa hit us wit d sledge hammer so that we can get tinz rite next tyme.

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by darnley16(m): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
fapper2:
Jgyhjjuuh
HEY!!!! EVERYBody, a deaf and dumb!
(Moves hands and speaks in slow manner"wink we welcome you to Nairaland Forum and hope the Next comment, you'll actually say something reasonable * drops mic*
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by ebgbest(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nice xcuz
Fifa pls help ban dem so we can hav xcuz y we were nt der
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by nerodenero: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
I pity Giwa. Nigeria will be too hot to accommodate you when the hammer falls on us.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Yucee55(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
The case may be withdrawn but reversing the court's decision is only possible on appeal by an appellate court. But, how can that be possible if the appeal is dropped? Not possible. So, its better to allow the case to be determined in finality.

In any case, I have no problem with our being banned. In fact, we need it.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by QMark: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Vince77:

Lolz. As in yesterday.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) / South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching / Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.