Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... (31316 Views)

FIFA To Investigate Footballer With 4 Birthdays / FIFA to Scrap Offside Rule? / Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Omimah: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
mecussey:
I think say dem don ban us before, why are they banning us again? If dem like make dem ban us forever, na dem go lose.
The possible ban is not unconnected to the judgment of the court in Jos against the new NFF President. FIFA has always told the football bodies in all countries to settle disputes outside the civil courts.

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by nairaman66(m): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Bring it in FIFA! There are some unscrupulous elements in the system..
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Oya Fifa throw the hammer of ban.....we go find another reason take cover our lasklustre performance.

Agribiz na the future for naijerians....i beg see articles wey go.help you with knowledge to make money well well for this biz.
Check out my signature.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by MrKevinBig(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Abeg what are they waiting for? It is almost 5 o'clock o! Make they drop the hammer so that all those pple fighting like dogs over one bone should look for sumthn else and fight over abeg!!

2 Likes

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by robosky02(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
hear what hayatou CAF president said:

“I had to plead passionately with FIFA President, Mr. Sepp Blatter not to take action on Nigeria on Friday, because Nigeria was in the final of the African Women Championship and a ban on your country would have been bad for the competition and our sponsors. We all heard the news of the court ruling on Thursday, and the football world is angry with Nigeria. That is the truth.

“The FIFA letter that came to your Federation before the elections of September 30 was very clear about an automatic suspension should there be any interference with the political process, and after the elections went ahead, we all thought you had settled your issues.”

“I appealed to FIFA to give until Monday for Nigeria to put its act together. After that, there is absolutely nothing I can do. It is all very disappointing because we have over 50 National Associations in Africa, but a big country like Nigeria is the one always giving us the biggest headache.

“Nigeria signed to be part of the football world by joining FIFA, and opted to abide by the FIFA –approved Statutes that you have. How many times do we have to tell your country that football matters are not taken to civil courts? If Nigeria no longer wants to be part of the football world, then so be it.''
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by bukkyaye: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
The onus is on Giwa and phinnick .
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Bitojoe(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
We are used to it
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by MrKevinBig(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
So if u get dogs for house wey the always fight over bone u go just let them fight abi?

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Bitojoe(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
God help me.i dont want to belong to 3page again
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by solid3(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Let fifa ban Nigeria 100 times, they will still by their own hand lift the ban 100 times.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
They should ban us and get it over with. We won't probably qualify for nations cup
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Smooyis(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ban today, ban tomorrow. FIFA we are tired of all these threats. If una wan ban us make una do so quick make person hear word.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mosesnwa:
Buy your data plan from us at cheap prize and enjoy fast internet browsing from us.it works on modem,odinary browsing phones and android phones.all our data plan comes with one month duration. we transfer you the megabyte immediately u send us the worth in form of recharge card.list of data available are:1gigabyte for 1200.2gigabyte for 2200.400megayte for 600.we have it in mtn,glo,airtel and etisalat.please mind u we acept mtn recharge card.for all data plan.please do tell others about us. thanks for your patronage
Beware Nairalanders,this Igbo boy by the name Okoro Moses duped me some days ago. I wrote a post about him in the phone section yesterday, do not fall for his crazy data stunt . Na God go punish you oooo. Moderators do something ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by popularbig: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Na dem sabi
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Smooyis(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
bukkyaye:
The onus is on Giwa and phinnick .
Nah. The anus abi wetin u call am sef, onus dey on GEJ or sports minister head abi na mouth sef. Why are they so slow in intervening in matters that require emergency response like this one.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
Make dey ban is sit by force to play football grin grin grin
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by LordVoldemort(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nah today them don ban us...they ban n fifa 12, fifa 13, fifa 14, fifa 15 and now they want to ban us in fifa live..........just ban us already
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by eleko1: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
sad sad undecidedThat one consign Fifa?It is always us.Even in govt forum election dat consist 36 old men,nah the same.We can't get thing ryt/done in dis country without conflict/skirmish.I tire undecided
anishe:
They can't ban Nigeria today.

A goal keeper was killed yesterday and everybody is still mourning.

Sure they won't have time to ban Nigeria today.

FPT.

Good.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Joshuadon: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
chai,eeeeeyaaaa
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by Abbey2sam(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
iluvweed:

This bros, Na cos of you Seun open Nairaland.... grin grin grin

Ewu na BASTARD..... grin cheesy grin cheesy

Owu na bastard ....isn't that what you intend to type ?
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by oluamid(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
If there is a Guiness Book of records for the most FIFA bans I'm sure Nigeria will own it.

We won gold at the FIFA ban Olympics.
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by KLand(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Oh God, save Nigeria's football from downward spiralling!
Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by GamaG(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
abeg let them ban Nigeria so dat the foolish NFF dat are planning of taking over the hosting of next year nations cup from Morroco wil go and rest with their myopic thinking faculty.

How can we just partially escape from one man squad ebola virus from dat wicked liberian man Sawyerr, and d foolish NFF wants to bring thousands of those kinda people into dis country in d name of hosting d nations cup, so dat Nigeria will have automatic qualification in case they did not qualify.

MUMU, STUPIDITY N FOOLISHNESS at its peak.

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... by LOVEGINO(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wat a good news! I can't wait!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) / Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / South Korean Soccer Fans To Sue The Festa over Ronaldo benching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.