Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex (5080 Views)

PHOTOS: More Revealation About The Busty Actress That Went Na Ked On Set / 10 Nigerian Sexy Actress That Every Men Would Wish To Have In Bed (hot Photos) / Meet Popular Female Celebrity Who Shares Indecent Photos Of Herself Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by AINATOLULOPE: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
[img]http://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQCf_DnluYwT-ZWU&w=484&h=253&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.cdnnaij.com%2Fo%2FAsbbauNH5hyukvFTTI5O6OO5.jpg&cfs=1&sx=0&sy=0&sw=638&sh=334[/img]

In a world where everyone believes that there are no longer chaste Nollywood female entertainers, an actress, has claimed she doesn’t have sex.

Born in Kano, Nigeria, Halima Abubakar is one of Nigeria’s finest acting talents. Halima spent her early years in Kano and Kogi states attending several primary schools in the process.This graduate of Bayero University kano, has a degree in sociology from the same University.

The beautiful actress took to her Instagram page this morning to advice young girls about sex, telling them to say no to sex.

In a world where everyone believes that there are no longer chaste Nollywood female entertainers, an actress, has claimed she doesn’t have sex.

Born in Kano, Nigeria, Halima Abubakar is one of Nigeria’s finest acting talents. Halima spent her early years in Kano and Kogi states attending several primary schools in the process.This graduate of Bayero University kano, has a degree in sociology from the same University.

The beautiful actress took to her Instagram page this morning to advice young girls about sex, telling them to say no to sex.

After the post, one of her followers took it up by asking her a very personal question saying: ‘Yes o, Can you do without sex?’ The actress answered saying: ‘I don’t have sex bro..

The actress who has starred in several movies and clinched several awards like City people’s Best actress 2011, The Afro Hollywood award in London as best supporting actress, Actors Guild Icons Award, Global leadership award, and a nomination from Best of Nollywood awards, Best actress HITV Seasoned award, and recently bagged the best actress award at The Eminent award powered by News Of The People, is a Kogi state youth Ambassador, who today has become a force to reckon with becoming a role model to youngsters who desire to pursue her passion.

But not so many people know her journey to stardom wasn’t a bed of roses. It was her perseverance and passion for her profession that eventually saw her through.

In her words: “Breaking through Nollywood was like passing through a needle! Very difficult and stressful, but I knew where I was heading. I just kept telling myself to be focused and push harder.”

Halima represents a new breed of young Nigerians who have made their marks through their God given talents, and her story is indeed an inspiration to youngsters who wants to make the difference.

And like an excellently written movie script, she is acting out her life’s passion, becoming the star in her life’s movie and the new headliner worth talking about. It would be recalled that just recently, the actress got into a web of controversies when she play an intimate lesbian role.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2hhbGltYTAxNC0wNi0xMTEwNDgwOC5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

SOURCE: http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13053344-meet-popular-nollywood-actress-that-does-not-have-sex
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by clean2: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die

3 Likes

Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by moststylish(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Forget that thing....story for the gods,she must be a lezbo or she is nw tired of d thing

1 Like

Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Halima Abubakar? Yeah right! If I hear say I believe am.

1 Like

Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
So she is indirectly saying she is a virgin?the girl dey lie pass devil....see as she even open all her br.east for our viewing pleasure.grin and someone will call this one a role model?we give up...the babe na wetin yorubas dey use the slang "ANIMASHAUN"for...ANIMASHAUN as a slang means a lady that is not stingy with her body which is the same thing as saying that anybody can get in between her legs.......very soon even tonto dikeh will come and tell us she has never had sex....grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by SpaceGoat: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by qadeerkug(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
mchew if i blief dis make my head turns back undecided
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by EMERIT2US(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
itx true;i knw her-she doesn't have sex

she makes love

2 Likes

Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by englishmart(m): 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
That her brreast Wey don dey look shoe, na me lower the self esteem abi?

Something tells me that this girl is now ready for marriage. Self advertisements

1 Like

Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by missdebs(f): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
if she does not hav sex...i am dangote's long lost daughter
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Halima does it wella. i can swear my life cos I have heard noises at Ambassadors Park-View.. Halima.. remember 2012 February.. Red Corvette.. yea sure you do.. liar

2 Likes

Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by benega: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Peson wey I nak akpako yesterday (skin 2 Skin)undecided gals can lie. But her cooch neva loose sha cool

3 Likes

Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
chai! nollywood girls sabi lie o grin may hhlear say I believe this trraaaaaaaassshhhhh! mtchew!
see how Shea exposing her b00bz embarassed even tattood on it! at least the tattooer must have banged her durh!
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by missosarugwe(f): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
an ashawo giving advice to young girls
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by debo07(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lols...and it is her own daily routine,recipe or tonic or whatever you can call it...LWKMD
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by radiant3(f): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
...In this 21st century,is she a nun...
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Side effect of too much mastur******

1 Like

Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Story for d gods
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by Pimples(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
A man went to Church on Sunday and gave testimony that he was infected with ebola and God had healed him.
When he had finished, he tried to give the mic to the 2nd man but the 2ND Man refused to take it:

2ND MAN- I have no testimony. Give it to Pastor.

PASTOR- I'm not in charge of testimonies so give it to the Senior Pastor.

SENIOR PASTOR- Brother in Christ, the mic is yours. It's a gift from the Church. You may take it home.
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Why is it so hard for me to believe?
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 28, 2014
cheesy
Pimples:
A man went to Church on Sunday and gave testimony that he was infected with ebola and God had healed him.
When he had finished, he tried to give the mic to the 2nd man but the 2ND Man refused to take it:

2ND MAN- I have no testimony. Give it to Pastor.

PASTOR- I'm not in charge of testimonies so give it to the Senior Pastor.

SENIOR PASTOR- Brother in Christ, the mic is yours. It's a gift from the Church. You may take it home.
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by Ryabcool(m): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2014
Lol! See tattoo on her boob. U wanna tell me a virgin would be so bold to surrender her boobs for a tattoo? Tell me sointin wey I never hear before grin
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by djeezy(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2014
MzPreshie:
Halima Abubakar? Yeah right! If I hear say I believe am.
lol, she's lying
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by Optional2(f): 9:18am On Oct 28, 2014
Na waitin she cum wat make i do now.
Re: Meet Popular Nollywood Actress That Does Not Have Sex by boss1310(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2014
girl you can lie o.wat did we do last nite,BODMAS?

(1) (Reply)

Scarlett Johansson Reveals "I'm Ready For Motherhood On BOTH Coasts!" / Sylvester Stallone Great Cars’ Collection / Juliet Ibrahim Mocks Ghanian Singer Wisa Small Pen!s [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.