Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,032 members, 7,799,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Should I Text Or Should I Call??? Is There Some Hidden Impression?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Text Or Should I Call??? Is There Some Hidden Impression?? (902 Views)

Allow Her Go Through Your Text Or Shave Ur Beard? / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers / Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Text Or Should I Call??? Is There Some Hidden Impression?? by justmag(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hello!!!

If you get a girls number and u decide to text or send whatsapp msg rather than call, is there some hidden meaning to this

A friend said if you u decide to text rather than call, that may mean you are shy or just not confident.

Another friend said it really means nothing and that its better than not communicating at all

Whats your opinion is there some hidden meaning to a Phone call over text? or Text over phone call??

Thanks!
Re: Should I Text Or Should I Call??? Is There Some Hidden Impression?? by Evina(f): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
So what would you say when you call? " hello, how are you doing? just checking on ya?" Booooring. I think texting would be cool. (WhatsApp)
Re: Should I Text Or Should I Call??? Is There Some Hidden Impression?? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
I prefer to whatsapp, cuz if u call, they r the ones who will feel dumb nd wiil find so much excuses to hang up., so its berra u whatsapp, in that way, it putsu both in a confortable manner.,.. She might be uncomfortable answerin ur questions on the fone nd d next thing u wil hear is, i will call u bak please..,in anoda context, the network might b so unfavorable to u so u wont b able to hear her clearly... It all still boils down to texting whch is just d best......
Re: Should I Text Or Should I Call??? Is There Some Hidden Impression?? by justmag(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:
So what would you say when you call? " hello, how are you doing? just checking on ya?" Booooring. I think texting would be cool. (WhatsApp)

Sweetie!! what kinda dudes have you been talking to Texting is just safe for shy people in my opinion...a phone call i believe tells you what kind of man or woman you are dealing with!! if they are ratchet or not!!
Re: Should I Text Or Should I Call??? Is There Some Hidden Impression?? by Evina(f): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
justmag:

Sweetie!! what kinda dudes have you been talking to Texting is just safe for shy people in my opinion...a phone call i believe tells you what kind of man or woman you are dealing with!! if they are ratchet or not!!

So why you seeking our opinion when you gat it all figured out?

For crying out loud, you just met! Don't you know that you ALWAYS follow up a physical meeting with a text? Even in business?

Whatever rocks ya boat "sweetie" wink
Re: Should I Text Or Should I Call??? Is There Some Hidden Impression?? by justmag(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Evina:

So why you seeking our opinion when you gat it all figured out?

Okay!! i figured out that i rather Call but what i just wanna know if there is some hidden meaning behind a guy calling or texting. some say it shows his confidence level
Re: Should I Text Or Should I Call??? Is There Some Hidden Impression?? by Spydamannn(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
depends on the lady...i hate calling and she is like hello who is this and you start describing yourself....hit her on whatsapp first the follow up with calls...technology has made evrything easy now

1 Like

Re: Should I Text Or Should I Call??? Is There Some Hidden Impression?? by Evina(f): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
justmag:

Okay!! i figured out that i rather Call but what i just wanna know if there is some hidden meaning behind a guy calling or texting. some say it shows his confidence level

How did you meet? How was the meeting? That would determine what kind of communication to initiate.

If a gurl digs you on first meeting, you can call. Always best to text first though. If she doesn't dig you and you call, you are likely to be discouraged to pursue further communication.

And yes, a gurl can give you her number, even if she doesn't dig yo style, it depends on the circumstances surrounding the meeting.

1 Like

Re: Should I Text Or Should I Call??? Is There Some Hidden Impression?? by adepiero: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Any style is good. either you call or text or you do both! it all depends on your confidence level.

For me, which ever way I find it, am always prepared but the call is always the ice breaker! wink

Am always confident and coupled with a good voice and a nice accent! I rearly flop.

so I'll just say, find your comfort zone and capitalize on it. grin

(1) (Reply)

Seriously Confused / Oldest Living Couple On Earth Celebrates Union After 82 Years Of Marraige / I Need Ur Advice On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.