Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves (3541 Views)

Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot / ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. / Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by hairyanus: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Buhari In PH: "Allahu akbar", "Allahu akbar"!!!

Over the weekend, while many were being decieved by the hired crowd at the porthacourt APC rally, Simply because Amaechi desperately, needs the VP slot, i paid close attention to all the political and religious statements that followed. the former Nigerian dictator and leader of APC, Maj Gen Buhari was in Rivers to grace the state's mega Rally.
Regrettably, all effort by the Nigerian opposition, including their hired US Political consultant to remove the religious bigot tag on Buhari is now futile, as the disease resonated itself in PH.
The rally attendees were shocked that every comment made by Buhari was greeted with, "Allahu akbar", "Allahu akbar"..., "Allahu akbar", "Allahu akbar".

The Nigerian first Islamic party, the APC yesterday re-confirmed their disrespect of the secular status of the Nation, Nigeria. Buhari and his supporters inured the fear of islamising the Nigeria, a stand Buhari said is the objective of any true Muslim.

"Allahu akbar" being the political slogan of Buhari, the hardened Jihadist, who said in 2001, "Allah Akbar: God's willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country".

As if that 2001 unguarded utterance of Buhari was not enough he echoed two years later, that, "Muslims in Nigeria will ensure that they will vote for Muslim candidates in the General election". he will stop at nothing.

I have watched with great amazement in this forum as a visitor how the younger generation of Nigerians who never knew Buhari are crowning him a saint and an icon of itegrity.

follow this moniker carefully as i unvail Buhari in days to come.

Please don't quote or insult me. for once, remove that torga of APC-PDP Balderdash and embrace truth...I need you to come up with substantive and admissible evidence to challenge my revelations in the coming days about the Buhari most people born in the 80s and upward never knew.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by vicadex07(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
You shit from your mouth and reason with your hairy anus angry

12 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Crap.

13 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by Arch1: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
OP, try another one. this one is stale

7 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by moststylish(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
vicadex07:
You shit from your mouth and reason with your anus angry
ur anus will be jealous now cos of the shit that is coming out of ur mouth nw.....boko haram synpathiser,u will soon be crushed

11 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by vicadex07(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
moststylish:
my anus will be jealous now cos of the shit that is coming out of my mouth...I am a boko haram synpathiser, and I will soon be crushed together with boko haram
Fixed wink

5 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by johnmartus(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
your mission aborted

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by hairyanus: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
johnmartus:
your mission aborted

I am not gamed for people like you who are beclouded and have buried your sense of reasoning.

the question for you is

Has Buhari refuted or retracted any of the above publications?

If he has, provide it and lets talk...If he hasn't, hide your face in shame.

10 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by chaberry(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
I don't need 2 be born in 1970's to know that the man is a Jihadist and won't stop at anything 2 islamise the country. just a look at his mal-nourish self will tell u all you need 2 at this monster of a human being.. Say No to Buhari. Say No to Insurgency in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by moststylish(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
vicadex07:

Fixed wink
back to sender in jesus name
Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
As usual, the APC hired e-touts are here with abuses instead of proving the OP wrong with facts. Brainless mofos

12 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by vicadex07(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
moststylish:
back to sender in jesus name

gringringrin
Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by egift(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
PDP really know how to produce them DAFT. OP try something else.

5 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by adamskutty(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Allahu akbar simply means God is Great in the arabic language , what is wrong with that op? grin

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by Oyeneku3: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dead on arrival grin
GEJ till.................

20...... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by Cashio(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
adamskutty:
Allahu akbar simply means God is Great in the arabic language , what is wrong with that op? grin
everything cos nigeria is not an arabic state..what happened to our language(english)english..imagine a case of a roman catholic speaking latin in a social gathering jst because the head of his church is in rome....

4 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by adamskutty(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Cashio:
everything cos nigeria is not an arabic state..what happened to our language(english)english..imagine a case of a roman catholic speaking latin in a social gathering jst because the head of his church is in rome....
wow! When did english become our language

Pls my language is igala grin

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by Cashio(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
adamskutty:
wow! When did english become our language

Pls my language is igala grin
love it or hate it, english is our official language..or do u communicate with peeps from other tribes in igala language..or did u write igala in ur ssce instead of english.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by launique: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Crap.
This Amaechi no sabi dance. He dances like an imb ecile.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by LFJ: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
hairyanus:

Buhari In PH: "Allahu akbar", "Allahu akbar"!!!

Over the weekend, while many were being decieved by the hired crowd at the porthacourt APC rally, Simply because Amaechi desperately, needs the VP slot, i paid close attention to all the political and religious statements that followed. the former Nigerian dictator and leader of APC, Maj Gen Buhari was in Rivers to grace the state's mega Rally.
Regrettably, all effort by the Nigerian opposition, including their hired US Political consultant to remove the religious bigot tag on Buhari is now futile, as the disease resonated itself in PH.
The rally attendees were shocked that every comment made by Buhari was greeted with, "Allahu akbar", "Allahu akbar"..., "Allahu akbar", "Allahu akbar".

The Nigerian first Islamic party, the APC yesterday re-confirmed their disrespect of the secular status of the Nation, Nigeria. Buhari and his supporters inured the fear of islamising the Nigeria, a stand Buhari said is the objective of any true Muslim.

"Allahu akbar" being the political slogan of Buhari, the hardened Jihadist, who said in 2001, "Allah Akbar: God's willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country".

As if that 2001 unguarded utterance of Buhari was not enough he echoed two years later, that, "Muslims in Nigeria will ensure that they will vote for Muslim candidates in the General election". he will stop at nothing.

I have watched with great amazement in this forum as a visitor how the younger generation of Nigerians who never knew Buhari are crowning him a saint and an icon of itegrity.

follow this moniker carefully as i unvail Buhari in days to come.

Please don't quote or insult me. for once, remove that torga of APC-PDP Balderdash and embrace truth...I need you to come up with substantive and admissible evidence to challenge my revelations in the coming days about the Buhari most people born in the 80s and upward never knew.

You are the one that is religious bigot. If saying Jesu does not make you a religion bigot, saying Allahu Akbar can not make him a religion bigot. If it is not a crime for you to be Christian, it must not be a crime for him to be Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by KingMswati: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by dmighty: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
They said Jonathan has been correcting the
wrongs of the past since, and I ask which past?
Wrong of the past? 1999-2003 PDP;
2003-2007 PDP;2007-2011 PDP, 2011-2014
PDP...which past wrongs? of PDP regime or of
pre-PDP regime? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, 15 years
with all resources to take a nation from Zero
to any length, we still give excuse? Dubai
started within the reign of PDP and now d
whole world runs there...What exactly has GEJ
(PDP) been correcting for 15 years sef? Mind
you o, if they sell fuel for me for 97 naira/
litre, I know nobody is getting it less even
though in support of their wickedness. What
exactly has GEJ been doing for 5 years now?
Vote the same party, with the same people
again, and expect change? it sounds like
definition of Madness someone told me long
ago!!

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by dmighty: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Please don't abuse me. Just use higher level
ofreasoning and argument to debunk
myscenarios here. I Am creating 3 line of
thoughtalways brought forth by some folks in
dpolitical argument:1. Imagine employing a
security man,empowered and given all
necessary tools For dwork (commander in
chief ). Yet each time thecompound is
distorted by area boys andmiscreants, d
security man comes up withsame excuse and
says, his enemies anddetractors are d ones
sending those thugs to dcompound, although
empowered enough todislodge them, he will
rather watch them, andasks d landlord to
blame his enemies forsending thugs......GEJ and
excuses for notperforming must always be put
on oppositionparties!2. Imagine employing a
house help, payed andpampered, equipped
with everything needed tomake your kitchen
clean. Yet she comes upevery time with an
excuse and say d plateswere already dirty
before I got here, so dblame for not making
them clean should bedirected towards d
previous househelp......That has always been d
excuse forallowing corruption and poor
governance tocontinue by present PDP
leader...3. Imagine a referee (a type of military
head ofstate) that has monopoly of power to
changegame rules at will, yet would not do
that. NowImagine giving that same referee
underanother fifa rule (a type of democracy)
thatsays u can only change and effect a rule
after2 other referees (legislative and judiciary)
haveboth agreed on same issue. That is how
feebled arguments of somebody changing
Nigeria toone religion state under Democratic
rule is!Nigeria is ripe enough to change after
16 yearsof being governed by d same party
that willalways come up and blame d excuse of
d poorstate of d nation on previous
government(which was PDP handing over to
another PDPo).This time around, instead of
using performanceas a yardstick for reelection,
they are throwingaround religion as a bait as
though GEJ hasdone anything to defend
Christianity in aspecial way in Nigeria (except
for d gain of fewCAN leadership Anyway).Vote
with your brain, vote insisting onperformance,
vote characters. Let us stopvoting people who
will take advantage of us atall levels
irrespective of their religion andethnic group.
All I want is sensible governors,legislators, and
president. Stop votingcorruption!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by dmighty: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
with 4 trillions budgets in 5 years= 20 trillions
budget, under Jona, they said he touched
benin-ore road, he painted airport,and I said,
awon human being dull gaann ni o!! 20
trillions?

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by asandigbo(f): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Christians do not worship d same God with Muslims. Allah Akbar simply means that the demonic god Allah is great. Mohammad buhari like the first bearer of his name is s chronic jihadist.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by festico: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
i have always known that islamic fundamentalist called buhari has a hidden agenda for this country
Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by tommiebuck(f): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
hmmm, oga o, dis Nigeria sef, gettin complicated by day.
Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by Godson32(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Buhari sorry, I mean buhari's comments are there to be seen,we need to dissociate ourselves with this man o,he's DANGEROUS. Imagine myself forcefully converted to a muslim,this one no be 666,antiChrist,endtime things to start in nigeria,I reject it in Jesus Name Amen. Leave that my friend below,if u reject buhari antiChrist rule,say ur Amen here.
Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by donphilopus: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
A PRAYER FOR GEJ SUPPORTERS--------------- ----------------------

1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running this Country.

2.) May God give you and your family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this Country.

3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.

4.) May God secure you and your entire family the way GEJ secures this Country.

As a Good Supporter of GEJ all you have to do is to type “Amen” and disgrace the General Public that he is God Sent.

*Be brave to type Amen* Thanks!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by size38: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op! Pls try another thing. I was in that rally in ph and Buhari never said a thing like that. Besides, GEJ is my brother but the worst of Buhari is far more better than the best of GEJ. This is a very cheap gossip. U can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by hairyanus: 12:02am On Oct 28, 2014
You were at the rally but probably busy buying kpof kpof with the money Amaechi paid you to show up. He needed the crowd to become VP but his south west partner governors are already scheming. Are you aware that your party chairman called Amaechi Chibuzor in that rally. You hav been incorporated into an agenda you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by ayukdaboss(m): 12:29am On Oct 28, 2014
dmighty:
with 4 trillions budgets in 5 years= 20 trillions
budget, under Jona, they said he touched
benin-ore road, he painted airport,and I said,
awon human being dull gaann ni o!! 20
trillions?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Na today you sabi say some Nigerians dull?

(1) (2) (Reply)

CERTIFICATE SCANDAL: BUHARI'S Popularity/Integrity On A Sharp Decline NationWide / Breaking!! Check Out Buhari Latest Picture Fully Dress In Coat And Tie(pics) / Video/photos: Army Maltreats A Lady For Joining Their Cadet Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.