Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN (3471 Views)

Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate / ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) / Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by MonsieurCoder: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
A student of UNIBEN was murdered inside the school over the weekend by a suspected cultist. There was tension at the University of Benin, after the gruesome murder of a 300-level student of the Department of Chemistry, Mr Gendedio Ejyrognene.

It was learned that the deceased was gunned down at about 7pm Friday night by suspected cultists.

The University Deputy Registrar/ Public Relations Officer, Harris Osaze Osarenren, who confirmed the killing of the student in a statement, lamented that “UNIBEN has lost a student.”

While disclosing that the university authorities and the police were investigating the incident, the statement disclosed that the body had been deposited at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital mortuary.

http://myschool.com.ng/uniben/news/32227/uniben-protest-as-suspected-cultists-kill-a-300level-student.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by MonsieurCoder: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
sad
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Allohrandy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Why are unibenstudent killing each other
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Allohrandy:
Why are unibenstudent killing each other
why u dey mention me??

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Allohrandy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
why u dey mention me??
lol. Because you are a unibenstudent. So answer my question, why the killing in your school?
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Allohrandy:
lol. Because you are a unibenstudent. So answer my question, why the killing in your school?
am on IT
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Neroanna(f): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Na wa oh
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
It is well
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Ukutsgp(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
killing in uniben since 1900. i will nt advice people to go to that school.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Deefuray and Naijaboiy....pls how true is this news?
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by naijaboiy: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ferdybaba:
Deefuray and Naijaboiy....pls how true is this news?
very true sad
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

very true sad

Too bad....its quite surprising even with d beef up of security and d use of ID cards as gate pass, one will preclude the chances of killings in d school premises.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by naijaboiy: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Too bad....its quite surprising even with d beef up of security and d use of ID cards as gate pass, one will preclude the chances of killings in d school premises.
hmm,,i've never trusted those methods for once.
If those people mean business then they can't be stopped
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by kelechiMarie(f): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rip another cut down in his prime
The guy might have been a cultist too though

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Aghanel(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
I don carry my seat sidon jeje cos i knw dis Topic is going 2 mak Frontpage....
In other news...RIP fellow Nigeria student...
Aluta Continua....
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by jamoyakz: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ukutsgp:
don't say what you don't cultism is aa general ills among all tertiary institution.. I graduated from UNIBEN few years ago I bet to say that Uniben is indeed a nice school to anyone that is willing to study but to those that indulge themselves in unprofitable activities like cultism they live a life of total fare ... I keep on advising undergraduate to not indulge in cultism coz to me and many no single gain in that act rather it makes one to lose from various aspect while on campus... When we were in school many always thought I was a cultist but they didn't know wic I supposedly belong cause no one could ever predict my movement and I totally stay cleared of parties and eating peoples food coz in a school like Uniben u can't vouch for anyone .. The experience I gained in skool reshaped my mindset and made me a better person in life general... My candid advise to all and sundry is that they should shun cultism coz no gain in it rather sorrows and tears, no doubt he was a cultist.. I pray his soul find eternal rest

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by noblealuu: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ukutsgp:

Cultists rarely gun down non-cultist(s)
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
My bro dey dat school oo..
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by noblealuu: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
A life without Christ is shattered dream.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by 100Cents: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
May the soul of UnibenStudent rest in peace. Amen...

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
100Cents:

Lmao. Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by BUSHHUNTER: 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
I don't believe this story
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by AbuMikey(m): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
100Cents:

LMAO gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by TWEETFELLA: 12:36am On Oct 28, 2014
noblealuu:

Cultists rarely gun down non-cultist(s)
Gbam!
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by fr3do(m): 1:21am On Oct 28, 2014
They talk say na headshot sad

Wait o, wasn't the last guy that was shot in sports complex a chemistry student?

What is wrong with chm?
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by kelEmi(m): 2:02am On Oct 28, 2014
kelechiMarie:
Rip another cut down in his prime
The guy might have been a cultist too though

Hey Miss, with all due respect shut your trap.. This dude literally lives few minutes walk from me.. I don't know him very well but can't you give him the benefit of doubt and just type RIP if you're must type something.. I knew him as Kizito and one thing I know for sure is that he suffered before he got admitted. We wrote JAMB several times and he had to sponsor himself all the while doing odd jobs. So please if you can't be human for a second, think about his family, even if he was a cultist, do you think it justifies his horrible death??
Rest in perfect peace Kizito.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by kalimera101: 2:17am On Oct 28, 2014
kelEmi:

Hey Miss, with all due respect shut your trap.. This dude literally lives few minutes walk from me.. I don't know him very well but can't you give him the benefit of doubt and just type RIP if you're must type something.. I knew him as Kizito and one thing I know for sure is that he suffered before he got admitted. We wrote JAMB several times and he had to sponsor himself all the while doing odd jobs. So please if you can't be human for a second, think about his family, even if he was a cultist, do you think it justifies his horrible death??
Rest in perfect peace Kizito.

The bold says all.
Plus she typed "might".
Think you need to visit Optometry Clinic. (no offense)
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Aizebioje(m): 2:32am On Oct 28, 2014
With the way those yeye security harass people for I'd cards @ the gate, one would think all these would have been curbed. Uniben has lost too many students this session. Either to strange illnesses or unnecessary. Its just too much. Ah ah!!!
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 28, 2014
Say no to cultism,it cuts life.
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by Babafaros(m): 3:09am On Oct 28, 2014
So a UNIBENSTUDENT DIED,All is well
Re: Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN by chaarly(m): 3:47am On Oct 28, 2014
@op... da tin no b 7pm... twas late ind night... i dun frget d time. and pls.... for d record... uniben calm o..e b lyk say na during our time d skul jez calm unlike d stories v been hearing bfre i came in... d skul jez dry anyhow. mtcheeew. #greatest uniben . i still rep sha smiley

ok... see.. d matter b say dem dy do miss hall2 show da time so some men been dey around dey observe..
some dey chyke girls... some bin dey tap current.. u knw hw nyt paroles b na.. one strong man bin dy chyke my side chik sef... wen i c dem i jez lock up move ahead make slaps bin no fall on me.. na latr latr wen dem dun finish d shw dem drop d guy btwn
11... n 12pm... i dun frget.. i bin dun lie dwn fr my bunk nearly crash wen i hear d gunshot sad *rip sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

16-year-old Schoolboy Spotted In Calabar Hawking A Helicopter Artwork He Built / Nigeria National Association Of Science Students / RE: Please Help My Kid Sister In SS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.