Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website (2793 Views)

Webmaster Needed For A Sms Portal Website Asap !!!! / Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / Equitorial Bank Website Used For Interswitch 419 Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by dvonne(f): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hello Everyone
Please i need a very powerful webmaster to build a very very very powerful website for my business
I would need to see what you have done e.g past works.
Ok this is where i am, www.yesidefashionstore.com (which i built myself)
This is where i finally want to be www.asos.com.
For now i want something in between this two
then i gradually get to my final destination as shown above.
i want something i can intergrate with interswitch as well.
Thank you for your respenses

NB- i will only reply to webmasters who send in thier past jobs as well
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by dvonne(f): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2008
Bump
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by yawatide(f): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2008
dvonne,

FYI: get ready to fork out at least N120K as a deposit with interswitch.

Good luck!
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by OmniPotens(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2008
@dvonne

I hope you understand what Interswitch charges are at just like Yawa pointed out?

I love that word powerful, love the site you are aspiring to have yours look like and other things. But, I hope you also understand that you will have to be spending more to gain more?

Lastly,
dvonne:

I would need to see what you have done e.g past works.

NB- i will only reply to webmasters who send in their past jobs as well

Guess what, this is one problem that people keep having that keep making me get upset. A fresher comes out of the institution and tries to get a job. All he/she sees is a four (4) years working experience blah blah blah. Where do they want him/her to get that experience from? Well, there are ways around this though. Don't ask me how. My point here is that, even a newbie can do you the best of what you need not want now. He/she might have acquired the best knowledge available to him/her, worked underground for months, even years so as to professionalize in the career and no running website to show. This doesn't make him/her a novice. A trial may convince you in their competence.

Learn to try something new and fresh. After all, fresh fruits taste better than older ones which are seemingly getting soared.

As for the proposal, lipsrsealed

NO HARD FEELINGS OOOO
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by yawatide(f): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2008
Weeeeell Omni,

Given the fact that most likely, hard earned money is going to be spent here, I can understand the concern. You don't want to give your money to someone who has nothing to stand on.

I was once new. What I did was piggy back on to those with more experience. Call it an apprenticeship. Then the 2 parties split the proceeds. While doing so, the newbie is hopefully learning valuable skills and building up a resume, whether it be for free or paid jobs. Once the newbie feels he/she has learned enough, they amicably break off from the "senior" and venture out on their own.

One thing I will say in general about us Nigerians is (and again, I speak in generalities), we like to do things OYO. For the most part, this isn't a good approach.
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by OmniPotens(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2008
I get your point.

I'll make a better layout and see who I'll give it to (a newbie) so he can (we) do the job together. I got lots on my hands now else, I love something like this. tongue
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by jimmee(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2008
Hi!
I want to draw your attention to the fact that GTB has a cheeper alternative for an e-commerce gateway: about 75k. Why dont you make further inquiries in this regard.

Just thought I'd let you know.
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by OmniPotens(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2008
jimmee:

Hi!
I want to draw your attention to the fact that GTB has a cheeper alternative for an e-commerce gateway: about 75k. Why don't you make further inquiries in this regard.

Give more details and their features.
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by dvonne(f): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2008
yawa-ti-de:

dvonne,

FYI: get ready to fork out at least N120K as a deposit with interswitch.

Good luck!

I know thats why i have waited this long to gather the capital, its just that i am the one losing business not interswitch .They have an amazing service that i need to get to where i am going , and they set the price!!
OmniPotens:

@dvonne

I hope you understand what Interswitch charges are at just like Yawa pointed out?

I love that word powerful, love the site you are aspiring to have yours look like and other things. But, I hope you also understand that you will have to be spending more to gain more?

Lastly, .

Guess what, this is one problem that people keep having that keep making me get upset. A fresher comes out of the institution and tries to get a job. All he/she sees is a four (4) years working experience blah blah blah. Where do they want him/her to get that experience from? Well, there are ways around this though. Don't ask me how. My point here is that, even a newbie can do you the best of what you need not want now. He/she might have acquired the best knowledge available to him/her, worked underground for months, even years so as to professionalize in the career and no running website to show. This doesn't make him/her a novice. A trial may convince you in their competence.

Learn to try something new and fresh. After all, fresh fruits taste better than older ones which are seemingly getting soared.

As for the proposal, lipsrsealed

NO HARD FEELINGS OOOO

I understand how you feel, but the world does not ask "where are you"? , you got to say hey wait a minute "I AM HERE"!!!, Are u a webmaster ? Do you think you can deliver what i want? If you can i am ready to pay what you want for your service.

yawa-ti-de:

Weeeeell Omni,

Given the fact that most likely, hard earned money is going to be spent here, I can understand the concern. You don't want to give your money to someone who has nothing to stand on.

I was once new. What I did was piggy back on to those with more experience. Call it an apprenticeship. Then the 2 parties split the proceeds. While doing so, the newbie is hopefully learning valuable skills and building up a resume, whether it be for free or paid jobs. Once the newbie feels he/she has learned enough, they amicably break off from the "senior" and venture out on their own.

One thing I will say in general about us Nigerians is (and again, I speak in generalities), we like to do things OYO. For the most part, this isn't a good approach.
Thank you Omni,
jimmee:

Hi!
I want to draw your attention to the fact that GTB has a cheeper alternative for an e-commerce gateway: about 75k. Why don't you make further inquiries in this regard.

Thank you for the heads up, will do the home work , you are a Gem!
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by OmniPotens(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2008
@dvonne

I'm happy you posted and are around to see what's happening on your thread.

I hope responses are actually coming in.

Check GTB, Check InterSwitch, Check eTranzact.
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by yankitwizy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2008
Have you bought the interswitch module. If yes then maybe we could talk. Call me at 08063728802. If your very positive that your business plan is good and you feel you can make money from it, then forget all what these people are saying and go for it. I personally believe that in the near future, online payment with ATM cards would be a normal. It would be good if you are one of the first to reap the benefits.

Anyway checkout GTB's offer
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by syvanet(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2008
dvonne follow your mind interswicth is OK as long as  have you the money #150,000 for virtually verybody  has one ATM card to the other and from my own research of the online transactions among Nigerians using ATM Debit cards i see there is need for serious awereness, i foresee  in the next two years ATM debit card will be most preferred means of collecting /making payment online "from Nigerians to Nigerians"

From 305 Questionnaires served among people between 21- 35 years old in 5  different locations in Lagos
Those With at  least one ATM  Debit Card =  283 ~ 93.79%
Those without any ATM Debit  Card  = 22 ~ 6.21%
Online Payment with ATM Debit Card among 283 Card Holders = 76 ~ 26.85%

so what about the remaining  ~  73.15%  now my greatest concernred is this Set up Fees of #150,000 of InterSwicth i wish i could have a round table talk with Mitchell Elegbe, CEO of InterSwitch Nigeria and present this analysis and more . I also which InterSwitch Nigeria could learn one thing to another  from Plimus among others and learn how to help SMSB in order to reduce unemployment and help Nigeria Economy at large as there are many potential entrepreneurs out there that have worth business ideas to sell on the internet from which they can make  make a living. Food for taught

For your project dvonne honestly my company, Syvalam Globalfield had not had any opportunity of working with Interswicth payment gateways but i believe strongly that we can do it  because we have sound theoretical knowledge of the workability of many payment gateway s and  having worked with the similar payment gateway Plimus, for our works please contact  webmasters@syvanet.com, emoneypoints@gmail.com
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2008
Good responses from y'all especially the parts about experience and skills.

1: Before you do interswitch, define your market and goals for revenue, How do you intend to make money? obviously selling stuff, but who is buying, why buy from you, why buy from you more than once.
2: Define your marketing strategy (how do you hope to become special in the eyes of the potential buyer who simply knows which bend in balogun to go get the latest in fashion, and cheap too)

y'see when you have got the odds pinned down, the N150k interswitch fees won't look so big. and really if you have done up the site to come with a catalog and a shopping cart, interswitch integration is a plate of pancakes you can eat with maple syrup (it is easy as long as you pay attention to the simple instructions)

A very good luck to you (not that you will need it)
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by dvonne(f): 9:58am On May 23, 2009
Finally I have intergrated interswitch to our website. We will be going live middle of next week hopefully wednesday or Thursday, will surely keep you updated
lagerwhenindoubt:

Good responses from y'all especially the parts about experience and skills.

1: Before you do interswitch, define your market and goals for revenue, How do you intend to make money? obviously selling stuff, but who is buying, why buy from you, why buy from you more than once.
2: Define your marketing strategy (how do you hope to become special in the eyes of the potential buyer who simply knows which bend in balogun to go get the latest in fashion, and cheap too)

y'see when you have got the odds pinned down, the N150k interswitch fees won't look so big. and really if you have done up the site to come with a catalog and a shopping cart, interswitch integration is a plate of pancakes you can eat with maple syrup (it is easy as long as you pay attention to the simple instructions)

A very good luck to you (not that you will need it)
Your response gave me more zeal to follow my dream, and i just wanted to say a big Thank you.
syvanet:

dvonne follow your mind interswicth is OK as long as  have you the money #150,000 for virtually verybody  has one ATM card to the other and from my own research of the online transactions among Nigerians using ATM Debit cards i see there is need for serious awereness, i foresee  in the next two years ATM debit card will be most preferred means of collecting /making payment online "from Nigerians to Nigerians"

From 305 Questionnaires served among people between 21- 35 years old in 5  different locations in Lagos
Those With at  least one ATM  Debit Card =  283 ~ 93.79%
Those without any ATM Debit  Card  = 22 ~ 6.21%
Online Payment with ATM Debit Card among 283 Card Holders = 76 ~ 26.85%

so what about the remaining  ~  73.15%  now my greatest concernred is this Set up Fees of #150,000 of InterSwicth i wish i could have a round table talk with Mitchell Elegbe, CEO of InterSwitch Nigeria and present this analysis and more . I also which InterSwitch Nigeria could learn one thing to another  from Plimus among others and learn how to help SMSB in order to reduce unemployment and help Nigeria Economy at large as there are many potential entrepreneurs out there that have worth business ideas to sell on the internet from which they can make  make a living. Food for taught

For your project dvonne honestly my company, Syvalam Globalfield had not had any opportunity of working with Interswicth payment gateways but i believe strongly that we can do it  because we have sound theoretical knowledge of the workability of many payment gateway s and  having worked with the similar payment gateway Plimus, for our works please contact  webmasters@syvanet.com, emoneypoints@gmail.com

Your analysis also helped to go ahead, Thank you so much as well.
jimmee:

Hi!
I want to draw your attention to the fact that GTB has a cheeper alternative for an e-commerce gateway: about 75k. Why dont you make further inquiries in this regard.

Without you i will never have known about the GTpay, God bless you and thank you so much, you were God sent oh!

@everyone else, ThankX folllow your dream and remember to ask where you are confused.
God bless you all!
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by segsalerty(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2009
what do you need a webmaster for sir ? your website is up by magento commerce http://magentocommerce.com
just catch your fun and finish it up ! easier that way than looking for a webmaster on here
take care
Re: Powerful Webmaster Needed For Interswitch Intergrated Website by uzoma79: 7:20am On May 25, 2009
hello, we can handle it - pls visit http://www.hyperite.com - call 08056106302 for more details

(1) (Reply)

What Features Do You Desire Most From A Nigerian Webhost? / Where To Get Javaw.exe / Urgent Help Needed With Joomla Database Transfer To Webserver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.