Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course (1307 Views)

Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by phemmy88(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Okay.....i was approached by a friend today....(my friend's younger brother though) and he narrated how a lecturer has been making advances at his girlfriend. The lecturer(a married man in his mid 50's shocked) happens to take the lady a 4-unit (core-course). After so much resistance from the lady, most of the time, this man always threaten her with statements like "you think you can run away from me right? It seems you prefer to fail my course", The lady has thought about telling his Head of Department but it seems they are all birds of a feather.
I don't even know the right advice to give him as i never experienced such in school.

Nairalanders...if u were in my position...what advice will give this young man
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
is the school Olabisi Onabanjo University( OSU) if yes, tell the girl to sleep with the lecturer if not she wont graduate o!!
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by adonbilivit: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
Let her act along and blackmail(expose) him. Get the evidence without letting him have his way with you. After this, report him straight up
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
I rather fail the course dan sleep with the man if i were a girl..den i wil tanle his matter to God, and God will destroy the man
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by phemmy88(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
sexyseun:
is the school Olabisi Onabanjo University( OSU) if yes, tell the girl to sleep with the lecturer if not she wont graduate o!!

The school is not Olabisi Onabanjo.........but it's a University of Education in Ogun State... am sure u get it now wink
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by Exponental(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
sexyseun:
quoting a school is an insult. this menace happens in ALL schools.
@op....first of all, how does d girl dress....
tempting?
pls let us warn all our loved ones both male n female, if u want to be respected, dress respectfully.
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
sexyseun:

Don't confuse urself dear..
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by phemmy88(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Exponental:

quoting a school is an insult. this menace happens in ALL schools.
@op....first of all, how does d girl dress....
tempting?
pls let us warn all our loved ones both male n female, if u want to be respected, dress respectfully.

Ooh noo....this girl is not the type that dress provocatively..av met her a couple time b4..trust me..
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by pixtuk(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
sexyseun:

how many lecturers did u sleep with during ur tym in oou

1 Like

Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by AfricanApple(f): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
hmmm, even after sleeping with him he could fail her anyway so better not to take d risk, those kind of lecturers are evil beings. my advice is dat she should just try every thing in her capacity to pass d course, so far she is sure of what she writes in test and exams, she will have d confidence to blackmail him like someone said

dat is why I don't misbehave in d class. its all dis 'notice me' girls dat usually fall prey, I use to commit it to god in my prayers o dat I don't ever fall into such trap cos it don't usually end well
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by Tallesty1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
sexyseun:
is the school Olabisi Onabanjo University(OSU) if yes, tell the girl to sleep with the lecturer if not she wont graduate o!!
sadundecidedsadsadundecided
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by mesoade(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
phemmy88:

The school is not Olabisi Onabanjo.........but it's a University of Education in Ogun State... am sure u get it now wink
Tai Solarin university of education? . . Set the man up . . Tel his gf to agree den wen dey are abt to do the do,let her make d man off his clothes . .meanwhile,the guy and his friends must have been around with camera phones and maybe UTC(for threatnening) ,after snapping/recording the supposed naked/half-naked man. . They'l tel him to give the gal an A. And if nt,his wife,children and d skul wil c both d pic and vid
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by Crocz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
sexyseun:

Seriously?...is this suppose to be an advice?...smh
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by Crocz(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
My way may be brutal but for me...I'll get some boys to shake him up a little, threaten the hell out of him...but that's phase 1...phase 2, you don't wanna know
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by gilgal7(f): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tell her to Turn on voice recorder on her mobile phone.seduce him by initiating the conversation.after you are done,return the following day to play the audio let him hear his trash...seal a deal by threatening to give his wife,pastor,press club,radio station,even on internet etc him go calm down.make sure u have backup the audio incase he overpower you and seize your phone
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by Exponental(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
let her provide evidence of harassment.
threaten him with military personnel.
promise to tender the evidence if anything happens to her or if she fails any course and her script becomes missing. ( I hope d girl is not olodo sha)
Re: Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
sexyseun:
my dear; dis nonsennse u just wrote above tells, so much about u; plus the repulsive DP; u choose to use; further concretise, d person u portraying urslef to be.. Such a pitty

@ OP; pls don not fall for that; forget d man; concentrate on hsi course, read, u shall pass it; he cannot n will not fail u. If u don't fail urself...

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Difficult To Trust; Why? / Insecurities Of A Broke Guy In Every Relationship / She Deserves Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.