Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

How I Fell In Love With My Househelp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Fell In Love With My Househelp (6856 Views)

My Househelp Asked Me Whether I Love Her And I Told Her... / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / I Am Attracted To My Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Dannyset(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Bleshh:
lol. Oya shut up. For real o. Shut up

Unless u want to tell me uv taken monkey tail
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Kolade354(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Bleshh:
My househelp's name is Halimah. One day, Halimah saw me talking on fone with my BFF, immediately, she became jealous for no reason, she told my mum that she wantd to go to her village to c her mum(was actually a lie), she went to ijebu the nextday(i knew of all this cus she confessed to me few days later), went to c a strong babalawo, babalawo gave her a love juju to use on me........

na so she put am for inside Eba , na so i dey love my housegurl.....*crying* *wipe tears away* anyway, pastor TB JOSHUA, of blessed memory(no, not that he is dead..... Is just that anytime i remember him ,i feel blessed) came to visit my dad, buh when he was about to leave he said he was feeling d presence of d devil....wow.... Na so he rebuked, casted n binded, na then i vomit 2eyes of crocodile and 3rat legs.... That was when my househelp confessed... Well, my mum banished her, thankd TB JOSHUA and hooked me up with one girl wey dey work for her office... *smiling* now am happy!!!! ........
.... Buh i still love my househelp, do u think terrestrial powers are at work again Pls i need advice oooo
are you sure u are normal.....it pains me ur mama dont knw u nid to go to yabaleft......stupid pple posting stupid thread.
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Kolade354:
are you sure u are normal.....it pains me ur mama dont knw u nid to go to yabaleft......stupid pple posting stupid thread.
R.etards commenting on stupid people's thread
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by reachome(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
What is this thread??
It looks like a load of dick sucking cock rucking walrus fucking puha picking cow tipping bunch of regurgitated donkey piss from your mums cunt...... .trash!
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
reachome:
What is this thread??
It looks like a load of dick sucking cock rucking walrus fucking puha picking cow tipping bunch of regurgitated donkey piss from your mums cunt...... .trash!
welldone sir. U just proved that u r a demented son of a bastard!!! WHO SEND U CUM

Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by reachome(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Bleshh:
welldone sir. U just proved that u r a demented son of a bastard!!! WHO SEND U CUM

You acne-encrusted, vacuum cleaner-humping, cheerleading mess-in-a-dress, I appreciate the
correctness of your groveling salutation, but I still think you should be tied to the bumper of an off-roader and dragged across the cactus-filled
wastelands of Arizona.
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
reachome:

You acne-encrusted, vacuum cleaner-humping, cheerleading mess-in-a-dress, I appreciate the
correctness of your groveling salutation, but I still think you should be tied to the bumper of an off-roader and dragged across the cactus-filled
wastelands of Arizona.
heard better ones. Dry loser
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by reachome(m): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2014
Bleshh:
heard better ones. Dry loser

you stupid cocklicking slut, what the Bleep are you talking about, go back to sucking horse cock, bitch.
Re: How I Fell In Love With My Househelp by Bleshh: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
reachome:

you stupid cocklicking slut, what the Bleep are you talking about, go back to sucking horse cock, bitch.
if i reply u again, make my finger bend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Consider Marrying This Kinda Girl(pic) / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / Is This The Tallest Woman In Nigeria ? (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.