Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,596 members, 7,781,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 02:14 AM

Domain Name And Web Hosting. Can I? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name And Web Hosting. Can I? (695 Views)

I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It / For Web Designers And Web Developers Only! / VIP.com Domain Name Sold for $1.4 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Name And Web Hosting. Can I? by miccheck58: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hi everyone, please I will like to know if its possible to buy a domain name with a company and host it with another hosting company entirely. ..
I tried hosting a website with hostgator and then realised I can't buy a .com.ng website there. And I really want to host it with hostgator. Please I would really appreciate if you guys can help me on this...
Thanks guys
Re: Domain Name And Web Hosting. Can I? by Lovetinz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Buy your .com.ng domain from any reputable seller.
Point the nameservers to Hostgator.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name And Web Hosting. Can I? by miccheck58: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ok thank you do much. I appreciate your response
Re: Domain Name And Web Hosting. Can I? by miccheck58: 12:09am On Oct 28, 2014
?
Re: Domain Name And Web Hosting. Can I? by bedfordng(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
change the nameserver to hostgator in your domain name registrar.that should fix everything

1 Like

Re: Domain Name And Web Hosting. Can I? by miccheck58: 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
bedfordng:
change the nameserver to hostgator in your domain name registrar.that should fix everything
Thanks very much

(1) (Reply)

Get .com Domain For N1000, Domain + Hosting For N2500 *Updated / **** / Advertisers Win The Ad-blocking War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.