Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated (4643 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by kenny987(f): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
A man is concerned that his wife has kept silent, knowing that he knows that she knows that he has been cheating on her and she is ordinarily a confrontational person. He wonders if he should be worried or it's nothing to to worry about as she has known for the past two weeks. Should he be worried?
Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by perry2020(f): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Very funny.
I call it maturity.
Let him know you know and his conscience will be the judge.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Tallesty1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
perry2020:
Very funny.
I call it maturity.
If she is not cheating.

11 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by perry2020(f): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tallesty1:
If she is not cheating.
Lolxx.good for both parties then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by edwife(f): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
Yes,he should be very worried and come clean already......

A woman who is confrontational and keeps quiet for 2 weeks? She must be up to something......

9 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Princecalm(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
What do you think will happen if all women were like this.
Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
It's either divorce is cooking or she's doing wht the husband did

6 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Pavore9: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Three things are possible, she may be cheating also, she may have a new adviser or thirdly RAT POISON LOADING.......

12 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by beeevan: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hmmmm, This man might not be prepared for what will hit him, i hope she is just cheating sha and not loading otapiapia cheesy.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Silent treatment,waking dead conscience's since 1504

Prepare for the worst man.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by armyofone(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
He should be a good guy henceforth and start walking on tip toes.
I can see Texas chainsaw style coming his way undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Mrfils(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hmmnn... He is dead already! He is jst existing on borrowed space lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Truckpusher(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
When a woman that confronts you suddenly keeps quiet ,it can only mean two things.

1) Your days are numbered because she's up to something horrible.

2) She is letting your conscience kill you gradually

9 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by adebisicutie: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
When that confronts you suddenly keeps quiet ,it can only mean two things.

1) Your days are numbered because she's up to something horrible.

2) She is letting your conscience kill you gradually

Or 3. She's getting her groove on also and no longer cares what he's doing

16 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
adebisicutie:

Or 3. She's getting her groove on also and no longer cares what he's doing

Gbam. I like that woman.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
The woman is contemplating suitable date for his funeral.

1 Like

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Why are you bothered that the woman is silent. If she talks now you say she is nagging and complaining. One you will still deny and say the lady is your friend's girlfriend. Or your aunty distant cuz girlfriend daughter. Abeg what is the use. You better come clean.

12 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by missdebs(f): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
dat guy beta get a bulletproof and a bodyguard real fast, he should also go consult his native doctor for spiritual odeshi...heavens bout to fall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by EfemenaXY: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
kenny987:
A man is concerned that his wife has kept silent, knowing that he knows that she knows that he has been cheating on her and she is ordinarily a confrontational person. He wonders if he should be worried or it's nothing to to worry about as she has known for the past two weeks. Should he be worried?

Tell him to watch his back and sleep with both eyes open from now on.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Kanwulia: 12:15am On Oct 28, 2014
If a normally confrontational person becomes reserved. . . I would be worried myself, and vice versa.
Oh boy, move to another room ASAP! kiss
Don't eat or drink anything in that house o.
In short, MOVE OUT! kiss

7 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Silence at times can be deafening..

Let the husband raise the issue,the wife can be up to something.

1 Like

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Godmystrength: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
hmmm......
Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Plagarism. Always acknowledge your source.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
aisha2:
Plagarism. Always acknowledge your source.

Pray tell, where/who is the source?

1 Like

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Dyt(f): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
I think women now have better things to do with their time than worry abt a cheating husband

10 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
^^^ Oh Oh. I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by Mamaflex(f): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
cheesycheesycheesy I nor fit laugh. @comments

1 Like

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by egopersonified(f): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hope this guy has prepared his will

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by simpleseyi: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
kenny987:

I hope the man is not sleeping on the same bed with the woman. If he is, then one day, he will sleep and not wake up again. A word is enough for the wise. Go on your knees and bed the woman before she does something that you may not be alive to regret.

1 Like

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by beeevan: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
Are his balls off yet? Update please...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated by LizNaira: 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hell knows no fury like a woman scorned !

Get right with your wife dude!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife / Why Should A Woman Accept Adultery From Her Husband And Vice Versa? / Eyeopener To All D Women Whose Husbands Cheat!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.