Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,098 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:52 AM

What We Project - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What We Project (357 Views)

What We Project Is What We Will Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What We Project by Orikinla(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
What We Project

"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows."1

Jim DeLoach tells the following story: "A little boy in a fit of anger shouted at his mother that he hated her. Then, perhaps fearing punishment, he ran to a steep cliff near their house and shouted into the valley, 'I hate you, I hate you!' Back from the valley came an echo, 'I hate you, I hate you!' Startled at this, the boy ran into the house and told his mother that there was a mean little boy who lived in the valley who shouted at him, 'I hate you, I hate you!'

"His mother took him back to the hillside and told him to shout, 'I love you, I love you!'

"When he did, back came the reply, 'I love you, I love you!'"

What we project is what we get back. If we project hatred, hatred is what we will receive in return. If we project love, love is what we will receive in return. We do reap what we sow—even if it is eventually.

"Suggested prayer: "Dear God, when I am angry, hurt or afraid, help me to realize that these are my issues, and help me to deal with these creatively so I will always project love wherever I go. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully in Jesus's name. Amen."

1. Galatians 6:7 (NIV).

<smiley)))><
NOTE: If you would like to accept God's forgiveness for all your sins and His invitation for a full pardon Click HERE. http://www.actsweb.org

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of October 2014 / Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus / You Are Invited To The 2014 Golden Age Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.