Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Jobsindubia.com Is A Scam!!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jobsindubia.com Is A Scam!!!! (914 Views)

Canada Visa Lottery Is A Scam - Beware / Canadian Visa Experts is a scam / Arik Air Is A Hoax And A Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobsindubia.com Is A Scam!!!! by blackborn7(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
These guys are another scam website that claim to send your resume to "consultants" in Dubai but they didn't do anything for me other than take my money.
Even though they have a money back guarantee, they actually never send your money back.
I complained to them for over 2 years but instead of owning up and saying they were simply never going to pay me my money they instead kept saying that they were still looking for a job for me.
If it takes over 2 years for their service to work I think their candidates would die from poverty.

YOU MIGHT CONSIDER THIS LINK HELPFUL http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/jobsindubaicom-c210012.html.
Re: Jobsindubia.com Is A Scam!!!! by necz: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2014
Yea!....that true i almost fall a victim.

Thank my God & head. One useless Indian lady called me o. Asking me to get connected online now and pay one 150 dollars for CV forwarding and that after i'd done that a job is already on ground for me. But one of ma room mates was listening to our conversation and he started laffing and said after i finish conversing with her that shes a SCAMMER oooo and that i shud not do anyfin she says. Also he said that they collect his money and that they neva gave him any job.

I taut de guy was a bad belle ooo, not until she called again and ask whether am now connected to my network, so i ,told her my credit card is not available and she said will it be ready by tomorrow the same time and i replied yes.

So on the Next day she called again ooo, so i strted wandering why she was bent on me to pay that money, immediately i decided to that i too will give her conditions.

So when she called back i told her i will only pay when i see the job offer.

Lol!......The idiot started preaching nonsense to me and so i refused to pick up her call again.

Nigerians despirate to go to UAE or DUBAI to work please be careful
Re: Jobsindubia.com Is A Scam!!!! by blackborn7(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
necz:
Yea!....that true i almost fall a victim.

Thank my God & head. One useless Indian lady called me o. Asking me to get connected online now and pay one 150 dollars for CV forwarding and that after i'd done that a job is already on ground for me. But one of ma room mates was listening to our conversation and he started laffing and said after i finish conversing with her that shes a SCAMMER oooo and that i shud not do anyfin she says. Also he said that they collect his money and that they neva gave him any job.

I taut de guy was a bad belle ooo, not until she called again and ask whether am now connected to my network, so i ,told her my credit card is not available and she said will it be ready by tomorrow the same time and i replied yes.

So on the Next day she called again ooo, so i strted wandering why she was bent on me to pay that money, immediately i decided to that i too will give her conditions.

So when she called back i told her i will only pay when i see the job offer.

Lol!......The idiot started preaching nonsense to me and so i refused to pick up her call again.

Nigerians despirate to go to UAE or DUBAI to work please be careful

Your own side of the story is very hilarious..one bloody Arabian lady called me i was a total freak after hearing her voice. so i paid 92 Canadian Dollar which is approximately N15,000. is now 9months now, i have sent series of mail to them, omo they no reply me oo.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Climb Mount Kilimanjaro! / Woman Uncovers A Two-way Mirror In A Bar Toilet - Meaning Anyone Could Watch Her / How Can I Get To Bayelsa State? (help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.