Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1426482 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by guzan: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2016
How much is a renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyedoisrael(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Please am planning on getting a 32 page international passport in benin. Hw much Would it cost nd how long wud it take. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lastborn14(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Please I want to do a 32 page passport in Lagos how much is it,and is there any office at alausa where I can go,finally is ECOWAS passport used to travel to europe
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Exactly two weeks I applied for data change on my international passport, I have not been contacted and I have not heard anything yet. I have not done any data capturing. Does it take this long to get my passport.

Roughly a month after I applied for data change on my international passport, I have not gotten any reply. Does this take this long?

Those who have done data change, how long it took you??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyedoisrael(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pls Pls Benin immigration service dey Say no paper, abg Whyc place has any1 done his Own of recent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lastborn14:
Please I want to do a 32 page passport in Lagos how much is it,and is there any office at alausa where I can go,finally is ECOWAS passport used to travel to europe

Go to passport office at Ikeja.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nkordeh: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
please, is it possible to apply today and get your passport tomorrow at the ikoyi office. I really need a passport asap.please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gorgton(m): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2016
Can one get a re-issueing of the exact passport that he or she lost? I mean with the same passport number, date of issuance and expiry date. The entire data page the same?

Please help with your response

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2016
gorgton:
Can one get a re-issueing of the exact passport that he or she lost? I mean with the same passport number, date of issuance and expiry date. The entire data page the same?

Please help with your response

Thanks
No
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by interherber(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
LordPhilip:
I checked the immigration website and I saw #5000 for the issuance of a new E-PASSPORT. BUT WHEN I WENT TO THEIR OFFICE IN UYO, I WAS TOLD 25K FOR A 32PAGE PASSPORT AND 30K FOR A 64PAGE PASSPORT. THE DIFFERNCE IN COST BETWEEN WHAT I SAW ON THEIR WEBSITE AND WHAT I WAS TOLD AT THEIR OFFICE GOT ME SHOCKED BIG TIME

please give me the address you visited
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by interherber(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
YINKAF:
The official cost of Nigerian pasport are as follow children 0 to 17 years 8750, adult 18 to 69 15,000 and aged 70 and above 8750. There is additional #2000 for address verification and #600 bank commission to be paid by all age categpries

are you sure, it the price the same as renewal?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LordPhilip(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
interherber:

please give me the address you visited

Federal secretariat, abak road, Uyo
(federal secretariat complex)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by finfol007(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
nkordeh:

I was told at the Ikoyi office that there is no printing paper. how did you get yours so quickly?

I havent gotten mine yet, read properly
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ooakeem: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2016
please am going to ikoyi office tomorrow to apply for my passport, c what do I need to take along. thanks very urgent please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bolahr: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=Kassidy4luv post=51740818]Finally my International Passport is in my hands.
Paid 30k for it on Friday, got it on Monday @ Ikoyi Office.

Bolahr Hi Bros please how did you go about it? I did my since November and yet to get it, do you have anyone there? Please I need to collect mine too. Can we meet on watsapp?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Holarmide(m): 4:26am On Dec 29, 2016
Good Morning Nairalanders

Compliment of the season.
Please I need advice.

I lost my international passport. It's still a virgin passport. Though I have the expired one which I took for the renewal then and was given back. The renewed copy was actually going to expire soon which I was thinking of renewing and not just retrieving. Please I need an advice and what it will cost me.

Also, my wife need renewal for hers. I also want to find out if my 3yrs old daughter and my 2 months old son needs a passport.

Thanks you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Holarmide(m): 4:36am On Dec 29, 2016

I lost my international passport. Just few months after renewal so i don't even have a photocopy of it. It's still a virgin passport. Though I have the expired one which I took for the renewal then and was given back. The renewed copy was actually going to expire soon which I was thing of renewing and not just retrieving. Please I need an advice and what it will cost me.

Also, my wife need renewal for hers. I also want to find out if my 3yrs old daughter and my 2 months old son needs a passport.

Thanks you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gratitudetech: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=Bolahr post=52069204][/quote]hello bro,can you please give me the guy's number?i need a passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gratitudetech: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kassidy4luv:
Finally my International Passport is in my hands.
Paid 30k for it on Friday, got it on Monday @ Ikoyi Office.

please do you have the officer's number and can i use my lasra in place of state or local govt cert??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
Holarmide:

I lost my international passport. Just few months after renewal so i don't even have a photocopy of it. It's still a virgin passport. Though I have the expired one which I took for the renewal then and was given back. The renewed copy was actually going to expire soon which I was thing of renewing and not just retrieving. Please I need an advice and what it will cost me.

Thanks you

I did my daughter passport when she was 7months.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jossy4joseph(m): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
I just got my international passport in Benin City. 64 pages for 35K...no 32 pages according to them and the 32 pages is 30k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Holarmide(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2017
How much for your daughter
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femhab: 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
@joss4joseph...
Pls where is their office in benin city? Am planning to do mine also next week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by belcom10(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Today, i was in federal secreteriat port harcourt to make enquiry about the cost and doc to ptovide to get int'l passport. The immigration officer i met told me is 28k, collection duration(one week)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Since December 18 till now, I am yet to receive my passport. Called the contact person and all I keep hearing is 'No Materials' for the 32paged Passport.

Did mine at the Ikoyi office.

Please anyone else who did their within that date and has collected?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tijusegele(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pls hw much do they charge for passport renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by haywhy17(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
If only u could make it to osogbo immigration office...i made mine on Tuesday..and got it that same day...at 30k.....25k for passport and 5k for logistics... 32pages

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by infix123: 1:22am On Jan 15, 2017
kk

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (826) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.