Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1431035 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by infix123: 1:23am On Jan 15, 2017
Can i get the contact you used?
Kassidy4luv:
Finally my International Passport is in my hands.
Paid 30k for it on Friday, got it on Monday @ Ikoyi Office.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by borntosuccess(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
hello pls gurus in d house, I have a friend dat wants to procure an international passport, but only has inec voters ,his birth certificate, state of origin certificate, but he doesn't have a national id card and also an international passport guarantor can he still be able to obtain it without does 2 items?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
borntosuccess:
hello pls gurus in d house, I have a friend dat wants to procure an international passport, but only has inec voters ,his birth certificate, state of origin certificate, but he doesn't have a national id card and also an international passport guarantor can he still be able to obtain it without does 2 items?

Yes he can.
Let him go to the office with the required documents and his money.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by borntosuccess(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
AussieBebe:

Yes he can.
Let him go to the office with the required documents and his money.
thank u so much bro am grateful
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
borntosuccess:
thank u so much bro am grateful

You are welcome. I am female though smiley
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by borntosuccess(m): 3:06am On Jan 16, 2017
AussieBebe:

sorry ,my bad

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by borntosuccess(m): 3:06am On Jan 16, 2017
AussieBebe:

sorry ,my bad
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wascojasco: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2017
Same here i did my on the 15th of December 2016 but all i get from the contact is no material (No paper) time is running out for me and am seriously worried.. please incase you eventually got an idea of any other thing that could be done.

AussieBebe:
Since December 18 till now, I am yet to receive my passport. Called the contact person and all I keep hearing is 'No Materials' for the 32paged Passport.

Did mine at the Ikoyi office.

Please anyone else who did their within that date and has collected?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
borntosuccess:
sorry ,my bad

No problem.... Has your friend gone for his passport?

wascojasco:
Same here i did my on the 15th of December 2016 but all i get from the contact is no material (No paper) time is running out for me and am seriously worried.. please incase you eventually got an idea of any other thing that could be done.

I just tire for Nigerian Immigration. Last I heard they claim the only materials available is for the 64paged passport. I don't think there is anything one can do except wait and hope they get materials soon. I understand how you feel. Hopefully we hear something positive this week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by borntosuccess(m): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2017
AussieBebe:

No problem.... Has your friend gone for his passport?

I just tire for Nigerian Immigration. Last I heard they claim the only materials available is for the 64paged passport. I don't think there is anything one can do except wait and hope they get materials soon. I understand how you feel. Hopefully we hear something positive this week.
@aussiebabe,yes he went yesterday and they asked 2 pay 30k 4 everything,although he didn't tell me d details, they said he should come and collect it today and it is a 32page passport,also jos city is where he did it,thank u once again Aussie
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2017
2months now, I haven't gotten my international passport after I applied for editing of passport details. Please make una help me oooo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2017
borntosuccess:
@aussiebabe,yes he went yesterday and they asked 2 pay 30k 4 everything,although he didn't tell me d details, they said he should come and collect it today and it is a 32page passport,also jos city is where he did it,thank u once again Aussie

Oh cool,that's great. Happy to help.
It seems other states still have materials for the 32paged passport unlike Lagos.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2017
cowleg:
2months now, I haven't gotten my international passport after I applied for editing of passport details. Please make una help me oooo

Where did you do the application?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by xolocious(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
I'm new on this "travel platform". I'm interested in this visa and traveling issue of a thing. I will like to know what and what it demands in going through the hurdles of traveling out of Nigeria (to a European country) and an estimate of what it will cost me.
Plz help me out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by borntosuccess(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
AussieBebe:

Oh cool,that's great. Happy to help.
It seems other states still have materials for the 32paged passport unlike Lagos.

yea,I think there is slightly lower demand 4 it down north than it is here in d south

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
xolocious:
I'm new on this "travel platform". I'm interested in this visa and traveling issue of a thing. I will like to know what and what it demands in going through the hurdles of traveling out of Nigeria (to a European country) and an estimate of what it will cost me.
Plz help me out.

Try and go through the first page of the travel section,you'd see threads discussing how to get visas to EU countries. I am sure I have seen the UK and German visa thread.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by xolocious(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
AussieBebe:

Try and go through the first page of the travel section,you'd see threads discussing how to get visas to EU countries. I am sure I have seen the UK and German visa thread.

Thanks for your prompt response and I greatly appreciate it. I will do just that.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
xolocious:

Thanks for your prompt response and I greatly appreciate it. I will do just that.

You are welcome.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
AussieBebe:

Where did you do the application?

Abuja headquarters of NIS
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by charliechyke(m): 9:14am On Jan 18, 2017
please i want to apply for an international passport for the first time and would like to know the following:

1) How important is a guarantor? for i dont have any
2) which of the offices in Lagos is the best/fastest for one to apply

please i need a reply urgently thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2017
cowleg:

I do but the officer insist I apply officially and he refused to collect money from me for lobby. I have been calling he said he working on it, now 2 months is gone

Alright..... Maybe they don't have materials for the new passport. Mine is also over a month now,although it is a fresh one. Just keep calling and if the place is close you can go visit NIS to find out why the delayed.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2017
charliechyke:
please i want to apply for an international passport for the first time and would like to know the following:

1) How important is a guarantor? for i dont have any
2) which of the offices in Lagos is the best/fastest for one to apply

please i need a reply urgently thanks

Just go to immigration office with the documents you can provide and you can visit any office close to you. The answer to your second question will be answered when you get there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
AussieBebe:

Alright..... Maybe they don't have materials for the new passport. Mine is also over a month now,although it is a fresh one. Just keep calling and if the place is close you can go visit NIS to find out why the delayed.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by charliechyke(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
AussieBebe:

Just go to immigration office with the documents you can provide and you can visit any office close to you. The answer to your second question will be answered when you get there.

thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obinnau(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2017
I just got mine yesterday. Applied same day and got it same day in abakaliki immigration office. Though I was at Enugu immigration office and they said no paper. it cost me a lot to apply and get it same day because in the end it comes down to man know man and your ability to shout.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ZTEN(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=Obinnau post=52937456]I just got mine yesterday. Applied same day and got it same day in abakaliki immigration office. Though I was at Enugu immigration office and they said no paper. it cost me a lot to apply and get it same day because in the end it comes down to man know man and your (ability to shout).
cheesy funny
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obinnau(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
ZTEN:
funny
seriously it wasn't funny. I left immigration office by past 8pm
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Obinnau:
seriously it wasn't funny. I left immigration office by past 8pm

Lol....how much did you pay?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ZTEN(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
[b][/b]Sorry to say this, I guess our country is now becoming an obstacle to success... Or am I wrong? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.