Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430545 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
austino677:
Hello.. Please is there any much requirements getting passport? Someone told me i need a guarantor dunno if it's true....?
its true
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by U1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
ehis4real1:
30k na die ooooo.
will call someone wey de ikoyi later today to confirm the price. that 30k is too high at abk now

LET ME CALL SOME BODY FOR YOU

That price must be for what they call 'express' service. Too high? I paid virtually same amount last May, when the recession wasn't yet at its peak.

austino677:
Hello.. Please is there any much requirements getting passport? Someone told me i need a guarantor dunno if it's true....?

Yes. But you can have one provided for you if you are willing to pay the exorbitant express charge.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by austino677(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
U1:

That price must be for what they call 'express' service. Too high? I paid virtually same amount last May, when the recession wasn't yet at its peak.

Yes. But you can have one provided for you if you are willing to pay the exorbitant express charge.
lipsrsealed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by psosei(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good day to everyone, I need help ooo, all contributions will be really appreciated..., I've been having problem in getting my passport from the Ikoyi passport office, at first i thought it was booklet issue, as that's what the man helping me told me( the man is not one of the NIS officer in Ikoyi, he seem to work in Ikeja passport office, he took me to process it in Ikoyi then (december 16,2016) because there is no booklet in Ikeja then, he was the one who helped my elder brother and his family get theirs, hence why he's referred to me and because i needed it to travel in january), from the ending of february i noticed that he's beginning to avoid my phone calls, so i thought maybe he's run out of excuses and since i always follow this thread i was thinking probably theirs still no booklet yet, till someone posted that she was sent a message to come and recapture, and since i don't have my former number with me, i decided to visit there a two weeks ago, wrote my name and enrolment number and when i was called, i was told my passport is not ready yet, so i asked when it will be ready, the officer said mine have not been work on at all, that that's what the AA writing on the paper i wrote my name on means, i will have to contact the one helping me to come with my file, that there is nothing they can do for me... so i have been calling this man for uncountable times, he won't pick his call, not even ones, and he not picking any number he did not know, cos i have tried calling him with other numbers" i have been going to ikoyi almost thrice a week now and still i was told no solution than to get him to come with my file, so i asked if i can start affresh and was told it not possible, now that's where am having a problem, i cant get the one he's processing for me and i cant get a new one, and i need it badly... what i need is contact in there who can either help me get the one that's been processed out, i'll pay for a new file or if thats not possible , help me process a new one. thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Johnnyessence:
oh my God. You have wait for long. Go to the immigration office u get registered and lodge complain to the immigration officers you see on duty. Your passport is ready. I got mine in four days. Just lodge your complain and ask for your files.

Four days? Where did you so yours?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Anyone currently running their passport at ikoyi?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Vorpal:
Anyone currently running their passport at ikoyi?
i am running a passport renewal in Ikoyi....any problem
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
tunddy:
i am running a passport renewal in Ikoyi....any problem

What's the duration you were given?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Vorpal:

What's the duration you were given?
i have not collected my passport and it is over a month now.....when I call the officer I give the work he will say that there is no booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
My contact is still telling me my passport is not ready at abeokuta office, they are right now printing december... Its 3 months already cry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lucky4real28(m): 12:52am On Mar 21, 2017
I am having problems getting passport from the ikoyi office, they keep on saying no booklet, it's been over a month. What kind of messed up country is this.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Lucky4real28 and tunddy

How much did you guys pay?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2017
Vorpal:

Four days? Where did you so yours?
osogbo in osun state.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2017
psosei:
Good day to everyone, I need help ooo, all contributions will be really appreciated..., I've been having problem in getting my passport from the Ikoyi passport office, at first i thought it was booklet issue, as that's what the man helping me told me( the man is not one of the NIS officer in Ikoyi, he seem to work in Ikeja passport office, he took me to process it in Ikoyi then (december 16,2016) because there is no booklet in Ikeja then, he was the one who helped my elder brother and his family get theirs, hence why he's referred to me and because i needed it to travel in january), from the ending of february i noticed that he's beginning to avoid my phone calls, so i thought maybe he's run out of excuses and since i always follow this thread i was thinking probably theirs still no booklet yet, till someone posted that she was sent a message to come and recapture, and since i don't have my former number with me, i decided to visit there a two weeks ago, wrote my name and enrolment number and when i was called, i was told my passport is not ready yet, so i asked when it will be ready, the officer said mine have not been work on at all, that that's what the AA writing on the paper i wrote my name on means, i will have to contact the one helping me to come with my file, that there is nothing they can do for me... so i have been calling this man for uncountable times, he won't pick his call, not even ones, and he not picking any number he did not know, cos i have tried calling him with other numbers" i have been going to ikoyi almost thrice a week now and still i was told no solution than to get him to come with my file, so i asked if i can start affresh and was told it not possible, now that's where am having a problem, i cant get the one he's processing for me and i cant get a new one, and i need it badly... what i need is contact in there who can either help me get the one that's been processed out, i'll pay for a new file or if thats not possible , help me process a new one. thanks
my advice for you here is just try and make some some enquiries on his social media account. You can track him from there. Go and see the oga at the top on passport office. The officials of immigration will help you out. It is true you have to get the ones the agent register for you. There are series of agents in immigration office. But I won't advice people to clinch to agents. Just go straight to immigration officers. From there they will help u out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Joebryan(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2017
desperatem:
Please house, How much is the cost of an international passport. I urgently need it. I went to the Alausa Passport office today, and when i was about entering into the compound, an immigration officer asked me weather i have an in-house person I plan to go and meet, I told him NO. So he said he can help me, he told me the passport cost 27k for people from 18 years old - 60. he also told me i will need a guarantor, proof of age, local government form or so, birth certificate and 3 passport photograph. he said i need to make the person via online instantly before the online payment portal closes again due to rainfall. I was skeptical and wanted to do some verification from people who have gotten a passport. so i told him i need to make withdrawal with my atm card. that was how i discharge. please peepz, gimme info and requirement for obtaining a nigeria passport. I dont trust those immigration people. thanks in anticipation

This is the same thing i experienced as i got to the immigration office here in Port Harcourt. I was confronted by some immigration officers, just at the gate, where one of them attended to me, asking me few questions which i answered and then he said the cost of the passport is 28k with gurantoors data page, drivers license and passport.. But if i don't have the guarantors documents, they would find someone who would provide it for me but i will pay the person 2k. Altogether 30k.
He even asked me when i will come back with the money to start the process, untold him am not sure yet. He said i shouldn't waste time.. I already knew they are fake.. So pls it's also need some advice on this caption..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by otokx(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
Joebryan:

This is the same thing i experienced as i got to the immigration office here in Port Harcourt. I was confronted by some immigration officers, just at the gate, where one of them attended to me, asking me few questions which i answered and then he said the cost of the passport is 28k with gurantoors data page, drivers license and passport.. But if i don't have the guarantors documents, they would find someone who would provide it for me but i will pay the person 2k. Altogether 30k.
He even asked me when i will come back with the money to start the process, untold him am not sure yet. He said i shouldn't waste time.. I already knew they are fake.. So pls it's also need some advice on this caption..

They may not be fake if they are indeed immigration officers.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
I heard its the dollar rates that caused the scarcity.

But isn't it appalling we can't produce the booklet that affirms one a Nigerian?......smh

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jobmman: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
psosei:
My advice to you is to go there and ask to see their PCO (their overall boss) dress well and am sure is PA will allow you see him explain your plight to him. HE WILL LISTEN TO YOU. Hes a kind mind pm me if need any other info.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 1:21am On Mar 22, 2017
Vorpal:
Lucky4real28 and tunddy
How much did you guys pay?
i pAid 27k for my renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
MrsAnyanwu:
tnx my dearest

did your passport number change from the previous passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Joebryan:

they might not be fake oooo. Beside you are not renewing your passport. You are only registering as a fresher. If the immigration officers are the one that attend to you, you are good to go. Just go there and do your registration without further delay. So far I have noticed price of renew passport is more cheaper than the fresh passport. Best of success.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
tunddy:
i pAid 27k for my renewal
I paid the same amount too.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deeedee: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ive been hearing the same that theres no booklet i capture in lagos ikeja, 4 weeks ago. And need it badly
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
deeedee:
Ive been hearing the same that theres no booklet i capture in lagos ikeja, 4 weeks ago. And need it badly
How much did you pay? And did they give you any duration?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deeedee: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Vorpal:

How much did you pay? And did they give you any duration?
i renewed and i was told 2wks until it keeps extending till this week again. An officer helped in the processing tho
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
deeedee:
i renewed and i was told 2wks until it keeps extending till this week again. An officer helped in the processing tho

Let's hope they sort whatever issue it is quickly.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deeedee: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Vorpal:

Let's hope they sort whatever issue it is quickly.
hopefully cos i need my pp urgently
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Vorpal:

did your passport number change from the previous passport?
i didn't renew
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nairaboi(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
The issue of the shortage of booklets started last year December. I believe there are people trying to sabotage the passport booklets from being in circulation.
The booklet is actually produced by a company based in Malaysia, called Iris Smart Technologies. They are in charge of production of the passport booklets and other issue from network integration amongst other. It beats my imagination that they would not even allow Nigerians handle their own booklets production. I wonder why we have a minting and printing company then. I can't understand while getting a Nigerian passport as a Nigeria has become harder than getting a Visa to Kentucy.
Fuckery of the highest level. . .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2017
@nairaboi

It's like connect does not help in speeding up the process, everyone seem to be in the same boat.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nairaboi(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Vorpal:
@nairaboi

It's like connect does not help in speeding up the process, everyone seem to be in the same boat.

I doubt for now since booklet is scarce. Its a nation wide thing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kendyk: 8:57am On Mar 23, 2017
I went for mine yesterday and i have it now

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.