Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1426553 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sanandreas(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
ibrocoast:
Its depends on the officer you make contact with.. Some will collect 25,26,28,35.. Its depends.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hayor88(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
IKEJA PASSPORT office wats happening na
Any 1 wit update
Cnt imagine sumone who applied 30th of march has collected his passport
God please intervene.....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
hayor88:
IKEJA PASSPORT office wats happening na
Any 1 wit update
Cnt imagine sumone who applied 30th of march has collected his passport
God please intervene.....
I applied April 6th got mine this week Tuesday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hayor88(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
timidapsin:
Ar you serious?
I applyd march 08,eva since I kpt calling my contact he kip sayn no booklet
God cum to my aid cuz no time....
Where did you collected ur
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
timidapsin:

Please do not get people needlessly agitated.

You got yours at abeokuta which does not have as much pressure as Lagos. You did a 64 that has less demand.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Vorpal:

Please do not get people needlessly agitated.

You got yours at abeokuta which does not have as much pressure as Lagos. You did a 64 that has less demand.
oh okay...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adebola15: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
timidapsin:

Please where is the Abeokuta office want to come there for mine can't go through the stress of lagos

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Adebola15:

Please where is the Abeokuta office want to come there for mine can't go through the stress of lagos

Thanks
there is also stress in abeokuta, but not as Lagos...
The immigration office is at the left before even getting to kuto Park.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adebola15: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
timidapsin:
there is also stress in abeokuta, but not as Lagos...
The immigration office is at the left before even getting to kuto Park.

Okay thanks please how many weeks interval before collecting it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Adebola15:

Okay thanks please how many weeks interval before collecting it
only God knows, it's all about luck and if you are willing to settle people there...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by seyema(m): 5:11am On Apr 15, 2017
ibrocoast:
Called ma contact in ibadan immigration. She said the 64pages collected is for thosa dat apply in jan. That the 32pgs will hopefully come out after easter. That the bozz in charge is not around. I don tire for dis
I have applied for 32 pages since January, na story the officer keeps telling me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
alausa passport office ikeja should be closed down,finally got my passport after 3 months of waiting,the day i collected nko come and see rain,when it was about 2pm the muslim whos in charge of calling names for passport collection left us to go pray under hot sun before the heavy downpour....

and no worthy contact there,my contact after collecting money did nothing,i no even call am say i don collect my passport e go ask me for another money...........rubbish....NIS need some whistle blower to visit them dia jare

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hayor88(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
alausa passport office ikeja should be closed down,finally got my passport after 3 months of waiting,the day i collected nko come and see rain,when it was about 2pm the muslim whos in charge of calling names for passport collection left us to go pray under hot sun before the heavy downpour....

and no worthy contact there,my contact after collecting money did nothing,i no even call am say i don collect my passport e go ask me for another money...........rubbish....NIS need some whistle blower to visit them dia jare
Bro my contact kp saying no booklet...I tnk I wil need to visit dre myslf nxt wk...since march 08 dat hav captured...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by harlee(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
hayor88:

Bro my contact kp saying no booklet...I tnk I wil need to visit dre myslf nxt wk...since march 08 dat hav captured...
guy I captured Feb 16
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Noble2017(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hayor88(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2017
harlee:
guy I captured Feb 16
Til date hav yu collected ur passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by simpleworld: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
any testimony from passport office nationwide
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hayor88(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
was told today that only those that captured in jan and early feb passport is ready at Alausa ikeja passport office....that before d end of dis week or next...others wil be released.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by harlee(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
hayor88:
Til date hav yu collected ur passport
nope
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by harlee(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
hayor88:
was told today that only those that captured in jan and early feb passport is ready at Alausa ikeja passport office....that before d end of dis week or next...others wil be released.
i captured Feb 16,could mine be ready
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by winterstorm: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
I capture on 28th of March, my contact just called this evening that I should come and pick it up. Festac office, 30k , renewal,32 pages.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hayor88(m): 12:07am On Apr 20, 2017
winterstorm:
I capture on 28th of March, my contact just called this evening that I should come and pick it up. Festac office, 30k , renewal,32 pages.
Api for u bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Araisokun: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2017
Hello everyone, I live in Dubai and my passport will expire in August 15 2017, pls I want to know the cost of Renewal here in UAE and procedures.I tried calling the Embassy but no response. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azelab: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2017
Araisokun:
Hello everyone, I live in Dubai and my passport will expire in August 15 2017, pls I want to know the cost of Renewal here in UAE and procedures.I tried calling the Embassy but no response. Thanks
just go to uae and qatar thread to drop ur complain, the fellow there will guide u on what to do.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by drey22(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Captured February 10 in Ilorin, collected April 19. 64pages

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
winterstorm:

Bro, have you collected yours? And did you do any thumbprint after collecting the passport? Perhaps to activate it?

@drey22

Abeg answer my questions
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Vorpal:

Bro, have you collected yours? And did you do any thumbprint after collecting the passport? Perhaps to activate it?

@drey22

Abeg answer my questions
it's compulsory to do a thump print to activate it..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
timidapsin:
it's compulsory to do a thump print to activate it..
Thanks man.

You did reissue?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timidapsin(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Vorpal:

Thanks man.

You did reissue?
no.. First timer
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
timidapsin:
no.. First timer

I guess it does not apply to reissue-rs?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by vetisrael(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Guys, pls what is the difference and importance of 64 and 32 page Int. Passport cos I wanna apply for mine, how much does each cost and how fast will it be ready in a place like Ibadan or Jos.
Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by drey22(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Vorpal:

@drey22

Abeg answer my questions
yup

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (826) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.