Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1426520 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Knight2(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gudeveni house...plss I wnt 2 change sum details in my passport.. Like date of birth.. Hw wil I go abt it.. Wht Nd Wht do I need to carry along... Nd like Hw much wil it cost mi.. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ShafebProperty(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=Next2Bezee post=57286282]

Thank you for the response smiley Could you please tell me what documents you needed for the renewal?[/quote
$

Original and photocopy of your birth certificate and State Of Origin ( Original and photocopy with 2 passport2cm by 2cm) i'll advice not to go if you don't know anyone there
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Next2Bezee(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2017
ShafebProperty:
Original and photocopy of your birth certificate and State Of Origin ( Original and photocopy with 2 passport2cm by 2cm) i'll advice not to go if you don't know anyone there

I really don't, I know these guys will want to take advantage of and then thoroughly delay anyone who is without contacts at their office. I plan to renew my own at the NIS office in Festac town, Lagos.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
timidapsin:
Oya footballer... wink I heard it's done at Abuja for about 100k
don't be took quick to jump into conclusions as am not a footballer. I thank God for my case has been addressed. i procured an entirely new passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Misterdhee1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pls is the application fee refundable once paid? Cos i think i will be requesting for a refund. Its been 4 weeks since I paid and applied at the Osogbo office, and the man has been stupidly telling me that booklet isn't available. This morning, he dropped the nutshell by telling me that the available booklets are being sold and that i needed to pay another 5k on top the 28,500 i paid earlier.. Imagine such foolishness
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ShafebProperty(m): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Pls is the application fee refundable once paid? Cos i think i will be requesting for a refund. Its been 4 weeks since I paid and applied at the Osogbo office, and the man has been stupidly telling me that booklet isn't available. This morning, he dropped the nutshell by telling me that the available booklets are being sold and that i needed to pay another 5k on top the 28,500 i paid earlier.. Imagine such foolishness

i'll advice you pay oo I paid almost 40k here in Lag within 2 weeks it was out. you see 33k u no happy.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dreaizy(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2017
pls how fast is it in Abeokuta and what's the cost

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dreaizy(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Vorpal:

Go to abeokuta if it's that urgent.
pls how fast is it in Abeokuta and what's the cost
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Knight2:
Gudeveni house...plss I wnt 2 change sum details in my passport.. Like date of birth.. Hw wil I go abt it.. Wht Nd Wht do I need to carry along... Nd like Hw much wil it cost mi.. Thanks

Have you applied for change of details
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Habisoye: 7:34am On Jun 18, 2017
Good day all,
Am just doing a new one but I have someone working at the airport and promise to help me get the international passport in 2weeks for 30k. Please advise me, should I go to Ikoyi and meet an officer to do this for me and how long will it take for me to get it. Also, can I go ahead with my U.S visa application without it or it must be ready before applying for US Visa? Pls I need to travel next month Cox I'VE gotten a US invitation already.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Milanalberto: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
hayor88:
Any update at alausa ikeja passport offc
bro, have you collected ur passport yet?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Milanalberto: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
harlee:
guy I captured Feb 16
have you gotten ur passport yet ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oladayo63(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2017
Thanks guys for the info... Did mine at Ilorin. Captured last week Wednesday for 64 pages, and it was ready by Friday. I collected it this morning. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by harlee(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Milanalberto:
have you gotten ur passport yet ?
since
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by billtommy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
any update from ibadan NIS?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Habisoye: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
I paid 35k for the 64-pages at Ikoyi office yesterday and the officer told me it will be ready within a week.
My question are,

1. Can it actually be ready as promised?
2. And does the 64-pages qualifies for 1st time application of US Visa?
3. Can a newly issued passport be used for visa application for 1st timer and is this not gonna hinder the interview success?

Nairalanders please help a novice in the house..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 4tunebest(f): 4:20am On Jun 22, 2017
Please I need to process change of name on my expired Ecowas passport. Can I get it done @ Ibadan or Abeokuta? Any contacts or idea on the cost? Please I need a response ASAP. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jboycrb(m): 6:00am On Jun 22, 2017
4tunebest:
Please I need to process change of name on my expired Ecowas passport. Can I get it done @ Ibadan or Abeokuta? Any contacts or idea on the cost? Please I need a response ASAP. Thanks

Me too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by senzy02: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2017
Morning wonderful people of Nigeria. I need some details and positive advice would surely be appreciated. I've a 32 page passport which expires 2020. But I want to change. some information on my passport. Would this be posssilbe and contact of anybody I can call for more details will be appreciated.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by osadestiny: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
good afternoon you all, i applied for a nigeria passport in benin NIS office , i have scanned since three weeks now, the passport is not still out , is passport booklet still available? , please tell me how am i sure it would soon come out please.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Milanalberto: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2017
harlee:
since
was there any issue involved before u collected yours captured mine in ikeja since feb 3 and I only got to know last month that my contact had been suspended for not payment no some final processing fee which he also had almost 60 applicant fall victim to him after I filed an application letter complaining about his number not going through and not picking my calls. Now up till now when I go upstairs to the investigation room , they only tell me to please keep checking back saying they are working on each case and are producing it gradually . Appearantly im stuck , confused and frustrated at the moment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by harlee(m): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Milanalberto:
was there any issue involved before u collected yours captured mine in ikeja since feb 3 and I only got to know last month that my contact had been suspended for not payment no some final processing fee which he also had almost 60 applicant fall victim to him after I filed an application letter complaining about his number not going through and not picking my calls. Now up till now when I go upstairs to the investigation room , they only tell me to please keep checking back saying they are working on each case and are producing it gradually . Appearantly im stuck , confused and frustrated at the moment
i'll advice you to visit there every day,noticed the crowd there? the officers only attend to people they sight, I never knew my passport was ready long ago, I was waiting for the stupid client to call me, I just decided to check on them,surprising my passport was ready,go and demand to see a superior,its your right(do so the right way sha,them get small guard room there no)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
I paid 39k and I got my 64pages in three days
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2017
Adeolaraji:
I paid 39k and I got my 64pages in three days

Where did u collected it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Knight2(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
cowleg:

Have you applied for change of details
No.. Have not applied for it.. Pls I need advice.. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Joan011: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
please house should i go for the 32 pages or 64 pages passport as am hesistant on which I should go for. This is my first
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by able88(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
has anyone ever applied at their Awka office? Please share the address and the processes involved.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bravo2017: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
This immigration officers are really making business out of Nigerians.

I went to the immigration office to apply for rearrangement of my names and correction of my date of birth. I met a senior officer and he told me it will be done in Abuja,that I have to pay the sum of #170,000. Haaaaa!
Officer,please help me with #80,000 na! After a long bargain with him ,he finally said it can only be done for #140,0000. That after the payment I will still have to go to Abuja for capturing.
I photocopied my documents and even gave him my passport to hold.

But when I got home and pondered on it I remembered my first passport was done online by meself and I got it within two weeks.

[color=#990000][/color]So ,since I am not in an hurry,why paying so much for passport. I decided to go online and did my application and I paid about #36,000 . I am now waiting for approval as NIS servicom send me mail on every progress.

So,I will advice fellow Nigerians to desist from patronising these officers who have turned passport applicants to their ATM business. Go online and do your application and do a follow up on it online. Paying money to these officers has encouraged them to remain on the trade.

Can you imagine an immigration officer telling me that do I know how much I will be making when I get my passport and travel out?

Stop encouraging corruption at NIS!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (826) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.