Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430896 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SHEEGO2015(m): 8:33am On Dec 12, 2017
Hello guys. Please I have an altered birth certificate. Hope it won't cause a problem or can an affidavit be used.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by barondmoni: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Please can i change my date of birth on my international passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fadehanmi04: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2017
Pls ooo, can anyone update me on how to get my own international passport. the requirements, the center where i can get it immediately, the new price pls someone shld help me am a novice
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fadehanmi04: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2017
tonididdy:

yes fire down.

you go need two passport photographs too
pls oo is it my state of origin local government or my resident local government identification? because e don tey wey i don visit my state last dnt even knw the road to d state sef
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hybeenoni: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Good day every one and thanks for the valuable infos shared here.

I'd like to renew my passport, plz how much will it cost me?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dayjeee(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2017
rayreddington:

You need to provide;
Two Passport sized photographs
Declaration of Age or genuine(not back-dated) birth certificate
Local Government Certificate of Origin (It can be acquired at your local government or state liaison office)
One guarantor who has a valid intl passport

You can get the passport at Alausa If you are in Lagos.

32 pages is 28k
64 pages is 35k

You can equally process it by yourself which is cheaper. Just visit the immigration website and follow the instructions there.
Pls how long does it take to process it by oneself? and I heard any mistake will amount to losing one's money
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zest4allife: 12:28am On Dec 19, 2017
Please how much does it cost to do a change of name in an international passport in Port-harcourt office for a male. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jtjohn(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
jidetunk:
I did mine 27k
I did mine 28k Alausa Lagos state.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dayjeee(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
jtjohn:
vwhen did u do it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dayjeee(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
jtjohn:
when?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jtjohn(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
dayjeee:
when?
November
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dayjeee(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
jtjohn:
November
how many days did it take?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dayjeee(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
rayreddington:

Yes you lose the money.

It doesn't take long to make payment and process your file at the ppt office, provided your documents are valid and up to date. It's just stressful that's all. It should take up to a month or two before it is issued though... sometimes less sha
ok thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jtjohn(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2017
dayjeee:
how many days did it take?
2weeks and some days.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damzy88: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
jtjohn:
2weeks and some days.
Sent you a pm.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dayjeee(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
jtjohn:
2weeks and some days.
ok thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zest4allife: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
Thank you. I'd also like to know how much it costs for a change of name on a passport, for a male
rayreddington:

Change of name if approved should take a month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dayjeee(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2017
I want to do it online, who has done it successfully online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SKhanmi: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
dayjeee:
I want to do it online, who has done it successfully online?

If you like do it online, you'll still go and pay extra at their office. Tried it before
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fikayor2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Please someone should tell me the process and requirements for obtaining a passport, I stay in Abeokuta. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SKhanmi: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
fikayor2:
Please someone should tell me the process and requirements for obtaining a passport, I stay in Abeokuta. Thanks.

Check the immigration website for the requirements, take them to their office at oke-mosan. Or just carry passport photos, state of origin & birth certificate go, They'll handle the rest from there. Be blunt & ask them to tell you the processes& price involved. Don't go and start saying English. That place is something else but them sure

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fikayor2(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
SKhanmi:

Check the immigration website for the requirements, take them to their office at oke-mosan. Or just carry passport photos, state of origin & birth certificate go, They'll handle the rest from there. Be blunt & ask them to tell you the processes& price involved. Don't go and start saying English. That place is something else but them sure
Thanks I really appreciate your response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2018
Are they doing international passport in ado ekiti
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bioemmy: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2018
Pls, when will the immigration office in Ikeja open for work.
Asking because nothing much happens in most government offices for the first few days of the New Year or after a long holiday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lorazepam(f): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
bioemmy:
Pls, when will the immigration office in Ikeja open for work.
Asking because nothing much happens in most government offices for the first few days of the New Year or after a long holiday.
They are open

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.