Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430071 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olenime(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
At gurus, I need to renew my internationl passport that expoires around june but I'm scared it might take long to get if I do the online payment, anyone In d house to confirm or dispute this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aamstih: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hello,

Pls what's the cost for an intl. Passport.

Godownchild:

Yes, you can be reissued a new passport once the old passport is left with 6 months validity to expiration. And yes your old passport would be retained, is ur property enit! Cheers
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by layez: 12:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Pls, what's the significant difference between 64 and 32 pages passport?

#corrected

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by onatisi(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
layez:
Pls, what's the significant difference between 64 and 32 paged passport?
32 pages

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamosamede55: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
I have read through the thread, and it has been very educative. However, can anyone confirm the duration it takes to get the passport from an online application? So we can weigh it against the cost of express delivery.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yseone(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2016
iamosamede55:
I have read through the thread, and it has been very educative. However, can anyone confirm the duration it takes to get the passport from an online application? So we can weigh it against the cost of express delivery.

Yes, this is paramount...i want to apply for the e-passport so i wish to know the cost of getting the passport through oline application & that of express delivery including its durations.
Thanks house
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aamstih: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hello,

Pls what's the cost (range) for an intl. Passport if its being processed via an immigration officer.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamosamede55: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=aamstih post=41872686]Hello,

Pls what's the cost for an intl. Passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by arabianights: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Godownchild:

Yes, you can be reissued a new passport once the old passport is left with 6 months validity to expiration. And yes your old passport would be retained, is ur property enit! Cheers

YOUR INFO ON RETAINING OLD PASSPORT NOT CORRECT>WHAT IF YOU HAVE VISA ON NIT THATS STILL RUNNING?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by arabianights: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Godownchild:

Its miss for now, am not in lagos am in abuja. Which area in lagos are you and which passport office is close to you?

Soooo you are in Abuja? That mighty corrupt office ( please dont deny) as am forcing my self not to upload some videos that will have lots of you ogas and corrupt junior officers sacked sadmscheeewww
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sexaddict08(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Godownchild:

For a minor passport visit any immigration office nearest to you with these documents:
1. Consent letter from the father for the issuance of Nigerian Standard E Passport
2. Certificate of birth from National Population Commission
3. Fathers data page of international passport
4. 2 passport photograph of the child
5. Application fee

please, it is written online that all payment should be done online. any issues with payment at office?
what's d difference?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sexaddict08(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Yseone:

Yes, this is paramount...i want to apply for the e-passport so i wish to know the cost of getting the passport through oline application & that of express delivery including its durations.
Thanks house

please help with this question...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Steve97: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Godownchild:
Goodday house, its good a know a forum like this exists. I am an immigration officer based in abuja and working here and would be glad to answer all your questions and be of help as regards to how to Obtain a Nigerian e passport, reissue, lost or stolen case
please.my passport will expire on November,is't possible to renew on February bcs I need a visa on it earlier March? what is requirement?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Asikia30: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Please I need help on what to do!
The US Embassy can't find my passport, what should I do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bidexcares4u(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2016
Hi guys...pls I do need your advice..I wanted to get my international passport so I went to the immegration office in ilorin,met a guy who is a well known and said I shud pay to him whc I did,twas later he told me that the 32pages is nt available all over nigeria for now,so I tot I shud just add to it to balance up for d 64pages whc he told me that he has already registered me for the 32 pages that it is either I wait for it or I give him a fresh sum of 37000 for the 64pages..what shud I do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by worry359(m): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2016
bidexcares4u:
Hi guys...pls I do need your advice..I wanted to get my international passport so I went to the immegration office in ilorin,met a guy who is a well known and said I shud pay to him whc I did,twas later he told me that the 32pages is nt available all over nigeria for now,so I tot I shud just add to it to balance up for d 64pages whc he told me that he has already registered me for the 32 pages that it is either I wait for it or I give him a fresh sum of 37000 for the 64pages..what shud I do?

What is so difficult to understand? angry
You have paid the agent for 32 page passport which is not avaliable.
Now you wait till it comes out, or, pay extra for 64p.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bidexcares4u(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
The agent said I can't pay extra that I will av to pay afresh for the 64pages...could that be true?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by worry359(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
bidexcares4u:
The agent said I can't pay extra that I will av to pay afresh for the 64pages...could that be true?
Anything an agent says about paying money can be true.
Why did you use an agent to do something simple that you could have done yourself?
Now your money is at risk and you are looking to throw more money after it!

Sorry but it's up to you now wait, or pay again.
Why did you use an agent!
Other readers should learn from this!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tweeby: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Godownchild:

Since you are applying for a fresh passport, it doesn't matter, so long the middle name you want to use is consistent in all your other documents, it would fly.

Or better still you can get declaration of age from the court to avoid stories that touch
Hello dear, please is it save for me to process my passport online n pay? Or better still I should come to your office. I'm based in Abuja. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Knight1(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2016
Godownchild:

You can pay online with your card and take the online payment to any immigration passport office close to u

Good Day Madam
I have gone through your posts. I want to renew my ECOWAS EPassport and I am Abuja based.
I'd like to do it online (mainly because of cost) but I noticed you didn't give us the TIME it takes when going through the Official plan
Awaiting your kind and prompt response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by U1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
arabianights:

Soooo you are in Abuja? That mighty corrupt office ( please dont deny) as am forcing my self not to upload some videos that will have lots of you ogas and corrupt junior officers sacked sadmscheeewww

Abeg, upload the videos make we teach some people lesson; I go be free distributor. grin I had been thinking for the last several minutes of how I can make a discreet video in an immigration office before I saw your post. This is corruption of the highest order!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bhiodun(m): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Please who knows how much they do collect international passport in ondo town
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Godownchild(f): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
arabianights:

YOUR INFO ON RETAINING OLD PASSPORT NOT CORRECT>WHAT IF YOU HAVE VISA ON NIT THATS STILL RUNNING?

What I meant by retained is that the individual will have his old passport back with the new one,transfer of endorsment can also be done from the old passport to the new one.I guess u didn't undertsand my first comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Godownchild(f): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Knight1:

Good Day Madam
I have gone through your posts. I want to renew my ECOWAS EPassport and I am Abuja based.
I'd like to do it online (mainly because of cost) but I noticed you didn't give us the TIME it takes when going through the Official plan
Awaiting your kind and prompt response.

Have u gotten ur e ppt now! Sorry for the late response.hope it wasn't difficult
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 2npe(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
30k for the 64pages

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Knight1(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2016
Godownchild:

Have u gotten ur e ppt now! Sorry for the late response.hope it wasn't difficult

Eventually went through the office. Found an officer that facilitated it. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elfree: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solomoni87(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
where can I get my E passport in Ibadan?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Pls where can I get the e_passport in Lagos?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aamstih: 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hi, most times it is always good to go to the office directly instead of passing via an immigration officer. I Paid 25k when going via an officer and someone else paid 20k when he went directly to the office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DEELOV(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
@Godownachild,Please what are the procedure on correcting a date of birth on passport and the cost?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SUJYDEE(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
aamstih:
Hi, most times it is always good to go to the office directly instead of passing via an immigration officer. I Paid 25k when going via an officer and someone else paid 20k when he went directly to the office.

Which of the centre (office) bro....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: neoG(f), T0bil33 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.