Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1425294 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olasmade: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Please can i get a passport re-issue of a damaged passport in Lagos? my passport got damaged recently so i want to know if i can get another one in Lagos...Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by djlaqua91(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
jay3012:

25k for them to re issue u a new one

Hello where did you do this? Lagos or abuja. Am about to renew mine this week in abuja. What do I need and how much? Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MsFaith: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please who has done int'l passport in Ado Ekiti, and what's the recent cost

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thacokeboy: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
@godownchild please which way is more safer going to the immigration office or by applying it online

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thacokeboy: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2016
please someone should put me through which one is safer? is it by applying online or going to the immigration o
ffice? and how long does it take to process the online stuff. thanks!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gbopemi: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Good day House,

Please has any married woman done change of name on passport successfully in Lagos?

Heard ít can be done in any location now without travelling to abuja.Please how true is this.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jayooh: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
please has anyone pulled through the online mode of passport application without hitches? 3 what was the duration it took from application to receiving passport?
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
gbopemi:
Good day House,

Please has any married woman done change of name on passport successfully in Lagos?

Heard ít can be done in any location now without travelling to abuja.Please how true is this.

Thank you
ABUJA you shall visit so as not to hear stories that touch, no command have been given authorization for change of data
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chocho4real(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
fados4sure:

I wish i can understand what you are saying?

Wisdom is too high for a fool. I mean no insult pls just a saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2016
Chocho4real:

Wisdom is too high for a fool. I mean no insult pls just a saying
Common sense is truly not common
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thacokeboy: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2016
good morning, please has anyone succeeded in doing the online international passport application? thanks!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nek12: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
How much is 64pages passport at ikoyi? Urgent response. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mosesweb: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2016
plz i am in port harcourt, does any one year know where i can go and uptain mine here in port harcourt.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emmyk(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2016
Freshemzy:
Am confused what's the difference of ecowas passport and Nigeria international passport are the different and how much can i get an international passport in Benin.
ECOWAS Passport is limited to West African states only. You can use this passport to enter any West African state, without a Visa of that state.

Nigerian International passport is international, you need it, together with the country's visa, that you intend to visit.

Hope I helped in a little way?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nek12: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2016
Emmyk:

ECOWAS Passport is limited to West African states only. You can use this passport to enter any West African state, without a Visa of that state.

Nigerian International passport is international, you need it, together with the country's visa, that you intend to visit.

Hope I helped in a little way?

I don't think so. Both are the same but ecowas passport is the new e passport which you can use to travel to african countries under ecowas without visa, you can also use it international.

thacokeboy:
good morning, please has anyone succeeded in doing the online international passport application? thanks!

If you don't need it urgently then I will suggest you try it, don't be surprised you might get yours before every other person that paid an officer.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thacokeboy: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ok thanks so much but I'm surprised at the price they said it's 17k could it be true?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gentlepal: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
virtual3xpert:

YES
Good day pls is there any additional fee for rectify the wrong age on ur passport? And pls what r the requirement for correcting ur age.? Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chukwumahike: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
My passport ws touched my water n d passport photograph looks a little bit faded, want to knw if dat alone makes d int passport not usageble/valid
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nek12: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
thacokeboy:
Ok thanks so much but I'm surprised at the price they said it's 17k could it be true?

What is 17k?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elegantdiva: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
17k ke? I did mine for 25k, my colleague did his for 22k and my boss paid 25k just lastweek
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jayooh: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Elegantdiva:
17k ke? I did mine for 25k, my colleague did his for 22k and my boss paid 25k just lastweek
Where? And when did u each get ur "ready" passports?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nek12: 2:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Elegantdiva:

Was it done in Lagos? I remember doing my expired passport at Asaba for less than 20k but Lagos Ikoyi is 30k though I did mine at 28k with abeg and I got it the next day, I went for capture around to 4pm on Thursday then I collected it on Friday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elegantdiva: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2016
I did mine in Enugu and i got it in less than 48hrs
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thacokeboy: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Elegantdiva:
please where did you do that?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thacokeboy: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
nek12:

What is 17k?
the online stuff
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by guttentag(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please how much is the cost is an international passport here in Benin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nek12: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
thacokeboy:
please where did you do that?

He did it at Enugu
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nek12: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
thacokeboy:
the online stuff

Online is 15k

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dailydolar(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
mosesweb:
plz i am in port harcourt, does any one year know where i can go and uptain mine here in port harcourt.
federal secretarial close to gra Junction or rumuola bus stop depending in where u are owing from
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thacokeboy: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
nek12:

Online is 15k
ok but what are the requirement for online stuff?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Went to do my passport in festac i was told i have to bring my mom and dad international passport, letter of consent, marriage certificate as a minor but my mom and dad don't have passport how can i bypass that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nairalanders come to my aid

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (826) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.