Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:29 AM

Top 5 Reasons Why Phyno Is The HOTTEST Artiste In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Reasons Why Phyno Is The HOTTEST Artiste In Nigeria (1186 Views)

See Why Phyno Is Nigeria’s Cutest Rapper (photos) / What Do U Think Phyno Is Doing Here( Pics) / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Reasons Why Phyno Is The HOTTEST Artiste In Nigeria by AINATOLULOPE: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1BoeW5vLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

Phyno (Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson) is a Nigerian rapper and record producer from Enugu State.

1. I must start off with that EPIC mohawk that no other can rock like him! I wonder how comfortably he sleeps at night. Hmmm...? Lol, I love it sha.

2. Rapping in any Nigerian language is no easy task. Phyno raps in Igbo (his native tongue) and is able get a super positive reaction from the audience. He spits his rhymes like no other once that mic gets in his hands and sets the scene for us. His name basically represents his rap style; phenomenal.

3. Did you know that Phyno produced hits for popular artists such as Flavour, Bracket and Mr. Raw before he started rapping? He currently produces some of his own songs.

4. I don't believe I have seen Phyno's eyes till today! He stays styling with his Versace and other designer shades. Either way, its not bothering any of us. If he needs them to continue delivering such hits, then my brother continue!

5. Phyno and Yoruba rapping sensation Olamide are said to be working on a collaborative album called '2Kings', which is set to release in 2015. I don't know about yal, but I'm STOKED about the club bangers they will bless us with! Their song 'Ghost Mode' won Best Collab at both The Headies Awards in 2012 and Nigeria Entertainment Awards in 2013.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3B5dG9uOC02MDB4NTgyLmpwZ2V0ZXd0LmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

MORE: http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13053463-top-5-reasons-why-phyno-is-the-hottest-artiste-in-nigeria
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Phyno Is The HOTTEST Artiste In Nigeria by englishmart(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
I need to move this to front-page
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Phyno Is The HOTTEST Artiste In Nigeria by clean2: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: Top 5 Reasons Why Phyno Is The HOTTEST Artiste In Nigeria by Etetejake(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Phyno is my man

(1) (Reply)

Jessica Biel Is Expecting First Child With Justin Timberlake / Omawunmi looks young fresh, hot and stunning in new photo / Wife Awarded N93bn In Record Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.