Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Sales Executive At Guinness - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Executive At Guinness (55055 Views)

Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by bishopjoe02(m): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
I jst heard an unconfirmed report that the work days is from Monday to Saturday and the pay is below 100k...

1 Like

Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Pweetymoi1: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
olujegs:
Even though no one replied me, im greatful that i was just called and rescheduled for another day, i appreciate the house and wish every one the best as regards this
Pls what date did dey reschedule you for? I sent them a mail to reschedule me but got no response....
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by olujegs(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2014
Pweetymoi1:
Pls what date did dey reschedule you for? I sent them a mail to reschedule me but got no response....
today 5th 12noon
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2014
Any result from the Aptitude Test. I did mine on the 29th.....Please any one with information?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by chengfu: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2014
Please how long does it take to get an invite after applying?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by codedprince20(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2014
I also got a Sucxess mail for the assessments stage tomorrow...please I don't know how to drive at all, do I still have a chance and how much is the salary for Sals Executive position? I heard the job may not be in Lagos
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by olujegs(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2014
codedprince20:
I also got a Sucxess mail for the assessments stage tomorrow...please I don't know how to drive at all, do I still have a chance and how much is the salary for Sals Executive position? I heard the job may not be in Lagos
pls when did u do test and was the test the very first thing before your assessment stage
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by codedprince20(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
olujegs:
pls when did u do test and was the test the very first thing before your assessment stage

Wrote my test in NNovember 31St...and yes that was the very first thing I did
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by bjstardom(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2014
Let's know if anyone had gotten any mail from them after the interview
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2014
bishopjoe02:
I jst heard an unconfirmed report that the work days is from Monday to Saturday and the pay is below 100k...

u actually do not need to consider that too much, as a sales executive for guinness, u may even need to work sundays. but ur overtime will be duely calculated and u will later enjoy it. in fact u may need to work beyond 5pm daily, ur overtime will also be calculated and paid.

and remember, its an entry route to RDM(Regional Distribution Manager). so, really, u may ignore the pay for now, u will enjoy it soonest.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2014
has anybody gone to the assessment center??
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by olusola009: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2014
I wrote the test on 31st too, but yet to receive any mail. Any info.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2014
olusola009:
I wrote the test on 31st too, but yet to receive any mail. Any info.

ok, be expectant, they invite for the assessment center in batches.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2014
codedprince20:

so, how was the assessment center?, driving is not relevant for now, but essential for RDM role
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by bishopjoe02(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
gabscity:

u actually do not need to consider that too much, as a sales executive for guinness, u may even need to work sundays. but ur overtime will be duely calculated and u will later enjoy it. in fact u may need to work beyond 5pm daily, ur overtime will also be calculated and paid.

and remember, its an entry route to RDM(Regional Distribution Manager). so, really, u may ignore the pay for now, u will enjoy it soonest.

Bros how about the pay is it below or above 100k

wats d assessment centre all about. is it another test or interview
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by emiabia(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
gabscity:
has anybody gone to the assessment center??
Hi gabcity, do u work with Guinness? I was invited to the assesment centre for the position of RSM in sept and I did my driving test a week lata but was lata told to scan a cert of driving competence frm aa to them which I av done, but its been like 3 weeks naw and no feedback frm Guinness, I am getting a bit worried naw. Do u av a Guinness human resource's no? Tanks
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
bishopjoe02:

Bros how about the pay is it below or above 100k

wats d assessment centre all about. is it another test or interview

I refuse to talk about the pay, but really, u can't go wrong working with Guinness, consider less about the monthly basic. Anyway, I dunno where u are coming from. its a big privilege to work in Guinness. It was the best company to work in in Nig. In 2012.

The assessment is what a guy mentioned above, all the process is key and your cummulative score is what determines your chances. The key part is d Role play and presentation. The aptitude test was easy cos the assessment center is more key in determining your competence. U need to prepare hard for it. God will see us all through...
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
emiabia:

Hi gabcity, do u work with Guinness? I was invited to the assesment centre for the position of RSM in sept and I did my driving test a week lata but was lata told to scan a cert of driving competence frm aa to them which I av done, but its been like 3 weeks naw and no feedback frm Guinness, I am getting a bit worried naw. Do u av a Guinness human resource's no? Tanks

Did u say RSM?

Did u do d driving test before or after the assessment center or after?

NB: assessment center is diff from the fist aptitude test.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
@Emiabia, u may not nEed number, u can go to the Ikeja office ursef and request to see the contact person during the assessment. Or send an email. They will be good to respond to u.Guinness is a highly responsible company.

Wish u success!
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by bishopjoe02(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2014
gabscity:

I refuse to talk about the pay, but really, u can't go wrong working with Guinness, consider less about the monthly basic. Anyway, I dunno where u are coming from. its a big privilege to work in Guinness. It was the best company to work in in Nig. In 2012.

The assessment is what a guy mentioned above, all the process is key and your cummulative score is what determines your chances. The key part is d Role play and presentation. The aptitude test was easy cos the assessment center is more key in determining your competence. U need to prepare hard for it. God will see us all through...

ok.....Thanks
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by Berzouh: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2014
Pls guys how the you guys apply for this Guinness job.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by emiabia(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2014
gabscity:

Did u say RSM?

Did u do d driving test before or after the assessment center or after?

NB: assessment center is diff from the fist aptitude test.
Hi gabcity, I applied for the position of Retail sales manager (RSM) and I did all four stage @ d assesment centre (test, role play, presentation nd interview) after which I was asked to go to aa rescue for my driving test. But its been over a month naw and there is no word from Guinness yet. I am just worried.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
emiabia:

Hi gabcity, I applied for the position of Retail sales manager (RSM) and I did all four stage @ d assesment centre (test, role play, presentation nd interview) after which I was asked to go to aa rescue for my driving test. But its been over a month naw and there is no word from Guinness yet. I am just worried.

ok....all is well. just be expectant. many of the sales managers were transfered to diff locations. i knw a guy transfered to Owerri last month, he may be your batch too
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by emiabia(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
gabscity:

ok....all is well. just be expectant. many of the sales managers were transfered to diff locations. i knw a guy transfered to Owerri last month, he may be your batch too
Tanks gabcity, u av been helpful, but do u know if those sales manager did their assesment and driving test in september?
Tanks once again.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
emiabia:

Tanks gabcity, u av been helpful, but do u know if those sales manager did their assesment and driving test in september?
Tanks once again.

really i cant tell when the assessment was done, but i knw the various assessment as been continous for a while now.

even last Friday some pple did an aptitude test.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
in case u went for the assessment center last week and recieved a call thereafter, pls tell the house.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by codedprince20(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
I just got a call to come over to Acme Road, for Medicals tomorrow.......What next after medicals please and I hope the pay would be worth it....

1 Like

Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by prescar14: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
The number called me bt I missed it. I was told to call 2mao morning.
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by gabscity(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
codedprince20:
I just got a call to come over to Acme Road, for Medicals tomorrow.......What next after medicals please and I hope the pay would be worth it....

A call for medicals means u r good to go.

As regards the pay, if I may ask where do u work for now? Is d brand name at per with Guinness Nig.?
Re: Sales Executive At Guinness by finestcash: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2014
i was asked to be rescheduled for assessment because of my inappropriate means of identification,i saw a message from guiness yesterday that i will be scheduled for this week assessment pls how is the assessment like? pls can anyone tell me how do i prepare?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. / Thank God, See My Networth As A Banker / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.