Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally (9787 Views)

2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike / Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State / Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by PPAngel(f): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
pentagonal:

fear killing the nematode since the days of his cun...nlingus handles.

How bricklaying career dey treat you these days? As aregbe get re-election that means say no more contract again ohh?

come down to abuja and I will fix you with a brick making company. grin grin grin grin grin

Or are you here already driving cabs like most osunnites here in abuja?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by biafranqueen: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
FastShipping:

Nonsense! If you think other states are bad and yours is Dubai, I am here to furnish you with so much you can ever imagine.

Below are Onitsha pictures....
We can start a new thread on development based on loans, Federal Allotments, etc;
We are working on our mistakes not trying to hide them!
What has Fashola done in Lagos how come you can't show us that
everyday we are working...

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/10/anambra-fence-dumpsite-onitsha-owerri-road/

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by oliverjiad(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
sheffyUTD:
shocked shocked

This one strong o oga!
ko de ni ra ni,murder fuckers politicians
Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by biafranqueen: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
FastShipping:

Show us pictures that those area have been cleaned up. I dare you to do just that. I am not going to tell you Lagos is what it supposed to be and Fashola has been the best Administrator but I can categorically tell you Fashola has done a lot better when compared to Oji in Abia, ex Governor Obi, Elechi in Ebonyi or Chime in Enugu.

I hope you agree with me. In a sane country, fashola wouldn't be rated above C+. In a sane country, no Governor from eastern Nigeria can come close to Grade D.
I am the number one critic of Peter Obi on this NL, it was me that exposed the mall and his brother so meshune!.
You brought in Peter Obi and started comparing. How much does Lagos get compared to other states. Where and what did he develop for Lagos. Create a thread showing us what Fashola did to get a C you people have never and will never be able to do it, someone tried once.
Per Ratiken
1. It is on record that Tinubu is one of the most corrupt individual this country ever produced who went on an accumulation spree of every viable state asset. However, I wonder how a 'non corrupt' Fashola can seamlessly work with an extremely corrupt Tinubu for 8yrs without friction while they both accumulate all state assets to their personal names. Two cannot work together except they agree. It seems Tinubu accumulated more state resources under Fashola's tenure than his own tenure. One can categorically conclude that Fashola is either more corrupt than Tinubu or just a plain dummy/ foot soilder

2. There is still no justification to installing toll plazas on existing roads. The Lekki- Epe expressway that serves the fastest developing area of lagos state should have received fair and untolled attention but out of the dirtiness of heart of the corrupt duo of Fashola/ Tinubu.... it was tolled to their own company. When the masses trooped out to protest against it, Fashola's touts were unleashed on them even to the extent of death of a protester. If every state governor tolls roads which is a basic necessity like Fashola did..... ours would have been a mortgaged country

3. Till date, Fashola have refused to open up the state books to the public consistent with the Freedom of information bill adopted at the federal level. He has consistently and categorically refused to be accountable. For the records, LASG with monthly IGR and allocation of 29B and 19B respectively have managed approximately 4.5trillion in 7.5yrs. Unaccountability is the hallmark of irresponsible leadership.

4. How on earth can a sane governor deport non-indigenes within same country at the wee hours of the morning and dump them under a bridge. Every Nigerian indigene has the right to live in an part of the geographical location called Nigeria without a visa. It is also on record that this inhumane act have been carried out by just on governor in our history. .. which is Fashola. This act currently ranks as the highest breach of human rights in Nigeria.

5. Fashola adamantly approved a 1000% increase in the school fees rates for LASU students without any corresponding increase in wage rates. It took wide spread protest and unending strikes that forced the govt to its knee. This is the record increase of school fees in Nigeria and ranks the height of insensitivity

6. Lagos roads are repaired at 2billion/ km by the crony companies of Fashola/ Tinubu. Better roads are built allover the country at lesser rates. Height of lootocracy

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by TimbalandBootYa: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
PPAngel:

you never add a single shred of intelligence on any thread you comment on.

you should be banned for being stup1d
Who is dis saTAN b!itch!

Oya go and report to idiort seun to come and ban her! Bi!tch!
Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by PPAngel(f): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
TimbalandBootYa:
Who is dis saTAN b!itch!

Oya go and report to idiort seun to come and ban her! Bi!tch!

You must be one of berem's knicker sniffers grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by biafranqueen: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
FastShipping:

Nonsense! If you think other states are bad and yours is Dubai, I am here to furnish you with so much you can ever imagine.

Below are Onitsha pictures....

so old here is new

Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by TimbalandBootYa: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
PPAngel:

You must be one of berem's knicker sniffers grin grin grin
No I'm your killer bi!tch... Report to that stuupid boy called seun!
Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by PPAngel(f): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
TimbalandBootYa:
No I'm your killer bi!tch... Report to that stuupid boy called seun!

12 yr old alert

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by TimbalandBootYa: 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
PPAngel:

12 yr old alert
dirty foool!
Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by ptownman: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Useless information from useless Op. By the way who told you that the name of Port Harcourt LGA chairman is Henry Amadi? Make your findings b4 fooling yourself.
Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by SeunEatsGARRI: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
PPAngel:

you never add a single shred of intelligence on any thread you comment on.

you should be banned for being stup1d

Berem like i've always said, needs deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by PPAngel(f): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
TimbalandBootYa:
dirty foool!

confirmed for 9 yr old fool

what next are you going to start with the "your momma" jokes

go sleep
Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by size38: 12:44am On Oct 28, 2014
Cheap gossip by a frustrated member of the PDP. Just that the PDP are in the habit of wasting our scarce resources since 1999 till date. We luv Amaechi in Rivers state. So whenever he calls on us, we will answer him. How much did the president spend to organize TAN rally in all the Geopolitical zones in Nigeria? If Amaechi spent 5 billion to organize an APC rally in PH, which means GEJ must have spent more than 30 billion to organize TAN rally in the 6 geopolitical zones in nigeria
Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by VickyRichmond(m): 1:07am On Oct 28, 2014
guass:
PDP HAS LOST RIVERS, KANO AND LAGOS STATES THE BIGGEST CITIES IN NIGERIA. IT'S UNFORTUNATE.
PDP can not loose Rivers state,come and see rivers ppl baffling how Ameachi pulled dat crowd dat day because everybody knows,dats not rivers ppl at d stadium.From the market to the bus to the barbing saloon to the shopping mall,everybody was jst trowing curses at Ameachi.south south is Pdp.AMEACHI IS A SCAM...Ameachi cannot be a leader of any party,he commands no respect ,has no respect for traditional stools and does not know hw to talk.

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by sheffyUTD(m): 1:48am On Oct 28, 2014
oliverjiad:
ko de ni ra ni,murder fuckers politicians
embarassed
Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by ayukdaboss(m): 1:49am On Oct 28, 2014
ahaika23:
REVEALED! 2015 Election: Amaechi Wastes N5billion For Rally In His Desperate Bid To Edge Out Fashola As Buhari's Running Mate | NewsDay Reporters
Monday, 27 October 2014 07:57 Written by NewsDay Reporters
Category: What's Hot
Hits: 1470

inShare

"Men rise from one ambition to another: first, they seek to secure themselves against attack, and then they attack others" - Niccolo Machiavelli
London (NDR) – It seems that Niccolo Machiavelli had Governor Chuibike Amaechi of Rivers State in mind when he made the above statement. This aptly captures the political situation he is in presently.
From been the Personal Assistant (PA) to the former governor of Rivers State – Dr. Peter Odili to Speaker Rivers State House of Assembly and now Governor of Rivers State, he has secured himself and can now attack anyone (including President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife) who dares to be an obstacle in his desperate quest for more political powers. Call that ambition. Yes! Amaechi is very ambitious, but to waste N5 billion just to lobby for vice presidential slot is very outrageous! Is that all? No. Few months ago, NewsDay Reporters reported how Amaechi shared N300 million to selected “Bloggers” otherwise known as Cashivists during #TheAmaechiIknow. He has also put aside over N30 billion for this ‘special project.’ No thanks to the recent approval of N19 billion by the State House of Assembly to be withdrawn from the State reserve.
Many people that attended the All Progressive People (APC) mega rally held at Adokiye Ameisima stadium of Greater Port Harcourt City on the October 25, 2014, thought that it was actually to celebrate the seventh anniversary of the historic Supreme Court verdict in 2007 that enthroned Amaechi as the authentic and duly elected Governor of River State. That was just a front.
One of Lai Mohammed’s aides – who doesn’t want his name in print has it that, the rally was meant to show APC stalwarts that Amaechi can pull the needed South-south and Southeast votes if given the vice presidential slot, so as to edge out the preferred candidate for the position – Govern Babatunde Fashola. In his words:
“Amaechi is just wasting his time and money. How does he think he can edge out Fashola as the VP? He spent billions of naira, to make his man – Sam Jaja – APC national chairman, yet failed and now he is spending another billions to become the VP. He will definitely fail again because if Fashola is dropped, the Yoruba voters would vote Goodluck Jonathan”
True to that, Southwest APC governors and other members led by Governor Adams Oshomole – who support Fashola’s candidature, shunned the rally. But the success of the rally has put their camp in political disarray. Fashola is Buhari’s preferred candidate as a VP which made him to say that, he has no issue about Muslim-Muslim ticket. One of the reasons is that, Buhari wants to run with a conservative and coolheaded Fashola than a radical Amaechi. He is also adamant about the Muslim-Muslim ticket, having ran with Christians and failed in his last three presidential bids.
However, the only problem is Bola Tinubu – who doesn’t want Fashola as VP. Tinubu prefers Amaechi as VP because he feels that Fashola has come to an end of his political career for whatever reason. He has been working behind the scene to achieve this and was the brain behind this mega rally.
People have been asking how did Amaechi pull so many crowds in this rally? Tinubu told him that, the only way to edge out Fashola on the VP slot is to show APC bigwigs that he can actually secure the so needed South-south and Southeast votes. So, Amaechi brought out a whopping sum of N5 billion for the rally and disbursed to the following persons to mobilize the youths for the rally:
Mrs. Ibim Semenitari – the commissioner for Information and Communication – who also doubles as Amaechi’s mistress was mandated by the governor to see to the success of this rally. This woman is Amaechi’s “anchorman” and she is so powerful that men in Rivers State govt fear her more than the governor.
Pepperoni – the laundry man that runs a fast food chain and whose boss is Eric Idogun, mobilized people from Abia and Imo States. Most of the funds were and are still being disbursed from his Ada George office
Preye Aganaba – the lapdog who happens to be powerful due to his illicit affair with Ibim Semenitari (Amaechi’s powerful mistress) used his football foundation and mobilized the Bayelsa group
Henry Amadi – the Chairman PHALGA was also given huge sum of money as he hired dozens of 18 sitter buses to mobilize the youths in and around Port Harcourt city.
The youths mobilized for this rally were paid N5, 000 each as appearance fee. This is happening in a State where 2012 Corp members have not been paid their “allowee”; the over 13, 000 teachers the governor hired are still being owed many months salaries. Some of them have not been paid for once since they were employed. The Port Harcourt monorail where billions of naira was invested into has been abandoned due to “lack of fund”, yet the governor has the fund to rent crowd to lobby for VP slot. It is really true that a man with ambition can act desperately.

http://newsdayreporters.com/what-s-hot/537-revealed-2015-election-amaechi-wastes-n5billion-for-rally-in-his-desperate-bid-to-edge-out-fashola-as-buhari-s-running-mate-newsday-reporters.html
When I read news articles like this and I notice statements like those in the bold I just have to conclude its propaganda. I refuse to take such articles without proof of statements and events seriously. Like what the hell? "Amaechi has set aside 30Billion from the 90billion naira" approved, what does that even mean? From where did the reporter get that line from to know he set aside 30Billion Naira? And please how did they pay over 200,000 people 5,000naira each in that gathering without any video evidence? Next news please..The only people who'll be moved by such a useless article are people who were actually waiting for something like this.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by ahaika23: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2014
ayukdaboss:

When I read news articles like this and I notice statements like those in the bold I just have to conclude its propaganda. I refuse to take such articles without proof of statements and events seriously. Like what the hell? "Amaechi has set aside 30Billion from the 90billion naira" approved, what does that even mean? From where did the reporter get that line from to know he set aside 30Billion Naira? And please how did they pay over 200,000 people 5,000naira each in that gathering without any video evidence? Next news please..The only people who'll be moved by such a useless article are people who were actually waiting for something like this.
. You are funny really, so you think those youths mumued themselves for free? I laugh.
Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by ayukdaboss(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2014
ahaika23:
. You are funny really, so you think those youths mumued themselves for free? I laugh.
I would have gone for free if I was in Rivers. Btw how come over 200000 youths were paid 5000each and there's no "sellable" proof? Only some baseless assumptions from a probably paid hack journalist.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by skyeboy98(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2014
Lurcky:
Op......I know dat amaechi is bad but not as bad as sharing a whooping 5billion just to gather a crowd haba thats too much.
abeg leave de op he no know weytin he dey talk, 5billion, na akara?
Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by ogmask: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2014
What kind of onesided and attack minded report is this.
'thought i was going to read something interesting.
OP pls know that Nlanders are not all politicians or card carrying members of political parties. Next time try to balance ur report no matte ur political leaning. With reports like this u may do harm to what u aim to protect.
Tnx.
Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by Splashme: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2014
The other APC thieve spent
3.3 billion to build government house in Ekiti
Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by mrmetoo1: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
What a shame! People don't even try to be intelligent when throwing accusations around anymore. If they have to pay people for articles, they need to stop being cheap and pay well educated journalists and investigators that can provide solid proof. You report a story and say an aide who doesn't want to be mentioned, that right there disqualifies the story. An anonymous source should never be treated seriously because anyone from anywhere can say anything and claim anonymity.

The quotes from Fashola, who interviewed him when he said all that? Provide the interview, the audio tape or video. If you can't provide proof of such then its invalid because what stops anyone from just posting anything and calling it a quote from someone.

Please I beg the representatives of these parties during this election period to try to be intelligent and most importantly honest when they're trying to discredit the opposition
Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by ahaika23: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I would have gone for free if I was in Rivers. Btw how come over 200000 youths were paid 5000each and there's no "sellable" proof? Only some baseless assumptions from a probably paid hack journalist.
you a sleeping on a long thing
Re: REVEALED: Amaechi Spent 5 Billion On Rally by theassassin: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
FastShipping:

Koni ragba fu awon ebi e!

afo sagbuo nne na nna i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikorodu Militants Attack: Setting The Record Straight / Who Else Is Seeing This Post All Over Whatsapp Status / El-rufai: PDP Is A Party Of Criminals Determined To Ruin Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.