Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Qustion For The NL Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qustion For The NL Ladies (823 Views)

Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change / Why Are You Addicted To The Nl Romance Section? / May All The Nl Babes Sleeping With Their Bosses 'stand Up' For Recognition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qustion For The NL Ladies by Mavelshee(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
If you have to marry one this set of guys, which will it be

1. A guy with a terrible bad breath but has a peni*s size slightly larger than normal

2. A guy with no bad breath but has a very small peni*s

no lies plz.....
Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by iceberylin(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Question for the Gods undecided

2 Likes

Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by SRT8: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by Crocz(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lemme guess, op's gf just told him his dicko is to small...op sprint to NL to relieve his grieve and see if a girl will at least appreciate his compromise

Well, I guess there are also men endowed and with good breath...it's not as if those 2 option is what would ever be...cheers mate, you can massage ur dick every day, takes longer time to see the effect but it is effective, simple and safe

1 Like

Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by Princecalm(m): 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
*drops weed and quickly open thread*hisses,walks out of thread*continue smoking weed*
Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by Eastherbunny(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
***just bashed in with anger after waiting for on the fence for her 4h so na here she the comE.***
****sharps knife ****
Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by Mavelshee(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
Jeez niggas.....get d Bleep outta my thread

i dont have bad breathe or small jp
Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS OP, UR THREAD JUST WON THE AWARD OF "MOST USELESS THREAD ON NAIRALAND" TODAYsmiley
Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by Mavelshee(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
sylvalord:
CONGRATULATIONS OP, UR THREAD JUST WON THE AWARD OF "MOST USELESS THREAD ON NAIRALAND" TODAYsmiley

says the jahbless hypocrite and religious psycho who enjoys chatting in romance room..... _douchebag
Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by Mavelshee(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
2 ladies were discussing and i overheard one of them saying she would rather pick no. 2

so i was wondering if bad breathe is that bad......can it be tolerated??
Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by ATMC(f): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
neither.
Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by ATMC(f): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
...on a second thought, mmmhhhh We can work on the bad breath ba? YES WE CAN!
Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by Mavelshee(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
ATMC:
...on a second thought, mmmhhhh We can work on the bad breath ba? YES WE CAN!

so itz tolerable??
Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mavelshee:

says the jahbless hypocrite and religious psycho who enjoys chatting in romance room..... _douchebag
do u realise that u r just as useless as ur thread? i'm not religious, therefore i'm not a hypocrite. you my friend on the other hand is a galah, a stupid never do well who doesn't know that he should be thinking of his directionless life. u had better stay away from me because u were right when u called me a psycho. i will make u commit suicide if u don't take ur tym. take care gubbin smiley
Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nawa ooo.. Wich kain yeye thread b diz.. Sha its meant 4 dem ladies.. Make ah dey run... ***runs out ov thread***
Re: Qustion For The NL Ladies by Agybabe(f): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
Either of both without money is useless.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read:applying These Principles From The Eagle Will Change Your Life Forever / Phuck Dey Hungry Me / Why Do Men Dote On Their Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.