Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Mark To Run Again For Senate. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark To Run Again For Senate. (28056 Views)

NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency / Mark To Northern Leaders: Boko Haram May Break Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by afunmmy: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2014
He has indeed represented them well. I now see the reason why most of them run to lagos and other state in search of security jobs wit private companies. Carry out ur research and you will find out that 85precent of security guards with banks, private owned estates like d ones in lekki and other big private companies are from idoma in short benue.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by mkoabiola: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2014
David mark looting nigeria snc 1900

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Canme4u:

I watched it time without number,

he is not the only Nigerian with brain. He should give another person a chance to do something with that post.
ok yu ve spoken well,
one question,has anybody come out and he was refuse ?
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by GGfadar(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2014
not only security jobs, u dey vex me sef.......
they'r the best for hard labour e.g FARM SLAVES OR WORKERS.........
The females are the BITCHES across the nation...... pls BEWARE ..... AIDS IS REAL IN BENUE STATE.....
They'r the BURUKUTU and PIG/DOG MEAT SELLERS across the nation......

SLOWPOKES.............................................

afunmmy:
He has indeed represented them well. I now see the reason why most of them run to lagos and other state in search of security jobs wit private companies. Carry out ur research and you will find out that 85precent of security guards with banks, private owned estates like d ones in lekki and other big private companies are from idoma in short benue.

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Canme4u(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2014
ZUBY77:

David Mark is winning again and he is returning to the Senate Presidency.
Nigeria's politics is being stabilized under him and Ekweremadu.
They will serve more 4 years before the Presidency goes to Mark in the name of the North.
Power must not return to the far north anytime soon.
The plan is to make sure that the northern religious fanatics don't smell the Presidency until constitution is amended to make them know that they were never born to rule anybody.

Therefore, if you have half sense, you must support Mark to win.

lets keep our finger crossed. Am beginning to wondering if HE"Mark" is the only one with brain from his region.

Hypocrite people, they are claiming they want youths to lead Nigeria. Is David Mark a youth

Don't border answering that question. Lets just keep our finger cross.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2014
yetunsbay:
and dat doesn't make him turn d post to family own...................iru Olorun ni kosi
he didnt not turn it to family own,the senates prolong his stays...not him votin for himsef .
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Marcelinho:

But must he contest every year?
then why must yu vote him again?
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2014
rocgirl:

When given the opportunity to lead the house as a speaker; we can point to a couple of distinguished senators in the house that can do better at it.
pls name them.
We re waiting
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by emmysoftyou: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2014
rocgirl:

Pardon?
read again girl
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Caseless: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2014
maly:
No chance for apc at fedral
u neva c anything.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Caseless: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2014
yurme:
ogbeni pdp wil retain d majority Apc ko opc ni anyway GEJ til 2019
de dere make fan de blow u. We go shock u.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2014
rocgirl:
Senate President David Mark has purchased his
form to retain his seat as Senator representing
Benue South Senatorial District (zone C) for the
5th time at the National Assembly. Mark’s intent form was presented at the state
Secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party in
Makurdi, the state capital by the Minister of
Interior, Comrade Patrick Abba-Moro, just as the
declaration was done at Okurkpo the
headquarters of Idoma nation. Moro maintained that the Senate president has
effectively represented the Idoma nation and by
extension the entire Benue state. The interior minister told Mark’s supporters that
in the history of Idoma nation, nobody has ever
represented them in fairness as he has done. He said, “As far as zone C is concerned, the Senate
president is not contesting against anybody, he
has been endorsed by the PDP and the people as
such that stands.” According to him, Mark has enjoyed the
sympathy of the Idoma nation as well as the
entire Benue community. He added that the PDP family has made their
position known and there was nothing to change
that decision. He said, “He is a nationalist, a leader and has
endeared himself to all Nigerian down to the
grassroots where he comes from which was the
reason why he was endorsed by all, he declared.”
Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/mark-to-run-for-the-5th-time/

May God save us from greedy and selfish politicians in this country. When you see things like this, you keep wondering what sort of politics is really being played in this part of the world. Sen. Victor Ndom Egba, Sen. Ita Enang and so many of them have been representing since democracy came to the country and till today, they are still there and vying to go for more? Who told them they are they best people that can represent the people? Who told them other people cannot do even better in representing thier people? Ita Enang once even claimed it's his right to be there as long as he wants cos he's "Udo Mfonisong". This is very pathetic. Why cant they vacate and give others opportunity to rule? What sort of people are these for God's sake?

2 Likes

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Godmann(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2014
ZUBY77:

They will serve more 4 years before the Presidency goes to Mark in the name of the North.
The plan is to make sure that the northern religious fanatics don't smell the Presidency until constitution is amended to make them know that they were never born to rule anybody.

I do not need to be told you are Igbo like me. Just go find out who was the Chairman of the Abandoned properties of River State who stole all Igbos property and gave to others.

The problem with people liek you is lack of information.

David Mark belongs to the dark side our nation. He it was that said Telephone is not for the poor.

Go learn your history guy
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2014
akumada1:
We the idoma are not complain and you people are here taking panadol on some one's headache. We want heim again in 2015 That's all.

Keep mumur'ing urself. You think you're too small to come out and contest for that position? Someone is robbing ur birth right and you are here fooling urself. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by temitemi1(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Mark, are u nt tirEd of runing I pray u dnt die runing... Greedy animal!!!

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Raiders: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2014
ZUBY77:

its because of people like you our democrazy don't progress. You are a bigot. Anyway since you are a bigot then you should know that , David Mark just like Gowon is part of the northern elite who were responsible for the killing of your igbos during the civil war. He has been in government since the 60s and a former military government. He is part of the northern elite you are scared of. I wont be surprise if GEJ handover to him tho.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by HopeAlive14(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2014
The Senate Presidency has become David Mark's Dynasty.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Wizcollifa(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2014
SirHouloo:

Your grammar has shown that very few are eligible from that side. Try and nurture others anyway, pending his demise sha.
maybe its a typographical error, I have their blood too. No one its above mistake.
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by SlimSkipper(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2014
emmysoftyou:
he is not greedy,he is eligible

bro try and watch senate panel and see how he control d national assembly to a quiet zone.
Dis man is good for dat position in terms of settlement of dispute and cordinating of members..

Kudos david mark...cool
[size=15pt]FUCKYOU[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by DatEbiraBoy(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=Caseless post=27504123]This thief never taya? May be he thinks it will b business as usual or, he thinks pdp is going to retain the majority and he wl b made the senate president again. When apc takes over, he should expect to become a floor member. Dat's y we need change
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by exwizzy90(m): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2014
There is nothing wrong in he (David Mark) contesting 4 d 5th time; it is constitutional. But I have this to say concerning the Idoma nation, haven lived with them for quite sometime. THE IDOMAS ARE FULL OF MEDIOCRITY, ALWAYS FEELING INFERIOR DESPITE THEIR EDUCATION AND WHAT NATURE HAS BLESSED THEM WITH... AND THAT IS WHY THE TIV NATION WILL KEEP MARGINALIZING THEM. THEY THINK THEY CAN NOT DO WITHOUT DAVID MARK COS HE BROUGHT THEM TO NATIONAL PROMINENCE. APART FROM THE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME, I'VE NOT SEEN ANY OTHER IMPACT IN THAT ZONE ( I STAND TO BE CORRECTED THOUGH). No Federal project, u hardly see any completed State project. Idoma's are wonderful people but they need to change their mentality.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Onchiz(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by DatEbiraBoy(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=akumada1 post=27506293]We the idoma are not complain and you people are here taking panadol on some one's headache. We want heim again in 2015 That's all. Abi, after him na him & his children. Wat a shame
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by AhmedB: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Benue South Senatorial District (zone C) for the
5th time[color=#000099][/color]

grin grin grin It is a pity that Nigerian constitution does not restrain such political positions to only 2 tenue as with that of the president and governors. Since the constitution is lacking I wish the people of Benue should put greed aside, wise up and not vote him out. Nigeria is bigger than one person.

1 Like

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2014
Onchiz:
my frnd u dnt have to b abusive...the piple re nt complaning evn if they re we re in a democratic govt.they can choze nt to vote 4him,u ve to mind d way u comment.....is BENUE RIVERS?hix doing plenty special things in d idoma nation go nd make research nd c we dnt expt evritn frm our politicians dix days..so far he hasx done hiz best...wats soo special in rivers?plx u ve to mind ur comments
One Question... Just name TWO things that Mark has done for the Idomas

4 Likes

Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Onchiz(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2014
@
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Gorgeous58(f): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2014
Ok
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Gorgeous58(f): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2014
Good luck to him
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Abel202: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2014
[b]My people,
The ignorance many people are showing here is quite disturbing.
The legislature is not the same with the executive.
In the legislative chambers, the longer a senator or a representative stays the better for the constituency he is representing and the nation- that is if he is doing a good job at that. It is not healthy for our democracy that Senators serve one or two terms and are "zoned out" for other upstarters to "have their turn".
The more experience a legislator garthers, the better he is at serving the nation.
David Mark has been a very competent Senate president like some people have already mentioned here. He has brought maturity and stability to the hallowed chambers. When you see him presiding over the senate, you wish and realy wish that our president GEJ could be that presidential.
Someone here mentioned Ndoma Egba and Ekwere Mmadu as having served long and dont want to give way for other people. That is naivety at its height. Ndoma Egba is one of the best Senator we have in that chamber, if not the best. The Nation surely needs competent senators like him arround for a long time. Ekwere Mmadu is a great senator too. It will be very bad for Sullevan Chime to scheme him out so as to pick up his senatorial position. Sullevan sure is a performing governor, but I assure everyone that Ekwere mmadu with his competence in the legislature and his experience is far more useful in the Senate than Sullevan can ever be.
It is precisely because experience is very crucial in the legislature that no term limit is imposed on them.
Many people here needs to educate themselves before commenting. Now please dont get me wrong. There are so many useless individuals who has no business being in that Senate. Those are the ones that should be voted out at the slightest opportunity.[/b]
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by GGfadar(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2014
Wizcollifa:
maybe its a typographical error, I have their blood too. No one its above mistake.

yes, no one "" IT'S "" above mistake........

guess thats also a typographic error.........

BENUE SLAVE

Wizcollifa:

yes, no one "" IT'S "" above mistake........

guess thats also a typographic error.........

BENUE SLAVE[/color]

Wizcollifa:
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by Onchiz(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2014
%
Re: Mark To Run Again For Senate. by jamace(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2014
IdomaLikita:
*sighs*
I feel your pain bros. The guy is just building his personal wealth and CV at the detriment of the good people of the middlebelt, benue state and the idoma nation in particular. He should be stopped this time around.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ozekhome Counters Malami, Says NASS Has Constitutional Powers To Summon Buhari / 2023 Presidency: Amosun As Malami's Running Mate / Agberos Hijack Onitsha As Helpless Traders, Motorists Groan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.