Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

He's Disappointed In Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Disappointed In Me! (6342 Views)

Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol / She Said I Disappointed Her. Did I? / Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by Liability(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
vizkiz:

when a hoe gives another hoe an advice!!!

Hoes are never loyal tongue

vizkiz is mr cork and mr cork is vizkiz.....full stop
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
destante:
how could I? No o.

thas wha you made Me believe.

Am sure you can remember the lastime We had a chat'
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by philtrum(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
My sister your bf wants something , just find it....(I once broke up with a girl in high school cos she took my note...well, the truth is I only wanted her to know I was in charge...the note happened to be a catalyst)
its not a matter of text or call...
Go talk to him...."You know guys and ego now"
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by eyeon(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Liability:
bro....whatsapp is where i camp. R u on it?
O yea
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by vizkiz: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
mirexxx:
nope y?

Na who come get that car you take snap... undecided
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by ayh191: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
mirexxx:
me,my sis and my friend went 2 see a school mate of mine(guy) in a lodge yesterday evening.he came 2 write an exam in my state. i told my boyfriend about it wen he asked about my day,now he's upset. he sent me a text dat he is disappointed in me. did i do wrong by telling him?

If your boyfriend is the possessive type, then that explains his attitude. But if he's not, then he's just jealous you went to see another guy. Either ways, he's insecure - we guys are also prone to that.
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by woky: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
vizkiz:

Lol! cheesy

e fit be ha popsi own nau
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by vizkiz: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
woky:
Lol! cheesy

e fit be ha popsi own nau

na watin i dey expect make she talk be that...but na lie, make i hear her response undecided
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by vizkiz: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
princetunex:

lolzzzz. Firstly, dats unserious and secondly dt does nt even mk d matter better
....bt that's non of my business.

Firstly, i wasn't refering to you
Secondly: are you the op
Thirdly: is this your furcking business?? angry
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by mirexxx(f): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
ayh191:

If your boyfriend is the possessive type, then that explains his attitude. But if he's not, then he's just jealous you went to see another guy. Either ways, he's insecure - we guys are also prone to that.
yea very possessive
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by mirexxx(f): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
vizkiz:

ur popci
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by Homguy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
mirexxx:
me,my sis and my friend went 2 see a school mate of mine(guy) in a lodge yesterday evening.he came 2 write an exam in my state. i told my boyfriend about it wen he asked about my day,now he's upset. he sent me a text dat he is disappointed in me. did i do wrong by telling him?
simple thinh! Your dude needs a drug to cure his insecurity, Pm me to get it..
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by slinkman(m): 1:48am On Oct 28, 2014
when you are in a relationship, you should never go visit another male in their own house. we guys really feel insecure, because we know what guys are capable of

1 Like

Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by mirexxx(f): 6:18am On Oct 28, 2014
Homguy:
simple thinh! Your dude needs a drug to cure his insecurity, Pm me to get it..
nope,thanks
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by Homguy(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2014
mirexxx:
nope,thanks
hmmm, its interesting you didn't see the sarcasm in that post. Check my signature.
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by mirexxx(f): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Homguy:
hmmm, its interesting you didn't see the sarcasm in that post. Check my signature.
y?
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
mirexxx:
yea and i told him. i kissed a guy dat had a crush on me in skul cos i wasn't in love wit my boyfriend den,i jst accepted 2 date him and he 4gave me
angry chaaii.
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by mirexxx(f): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
richommie:
angry chaaii.
mind ur business.
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by MrCork: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:
vizkiz is mr cork and mr cork is vizkiz.....full stop

....sweeery...AMA lover not a fighter so I will not say yor head is not correct......eddddiot... How dare u compare me TP viktor?...do i looook like homebase Nigerian or do I loooook g@y to u....u silllly somali cow! angry

2 Likes

Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by MrCork: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
mirexxx:

angry

1 Like

Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by MrCork: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
mirexxx:

...ok...so u slept wit yor sister boyfriend coz u want him to write yor exam and then u want us to beg him?

....sweeery, I don't mean to sound rude but serrrriously....this is why that Nigeria is 30yers behind due to lak of truss!

....r u dak skin?
angry

1 Like

Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by mirexxx(f): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
MrCork:

...ok...so u slept wit yor sister boyfriend coz u want him to write yor exam and then u want us to beg him?

....sweeery, I don't mean to sound rude but serrrriously....this is why that Nigeria is 30yers behind due to lak of truss!

....r u dak skin?
angry
keep asking
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by mirexxx(f): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by Odunharry(m): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Obviously, your boyfriend is insecure and he is having some trust issues. By the way, have you cheated on him before?
gbam
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by misszainab(f): 1:08am On Oct 29, 2014
Agybabe:
He is looking for an excuse or opportunity to dump you. Simple!

My counsel...reconcile with him and when you guys are good, beat him to it (his plans).

Na sharp expo I give you o. Thank me lerra sweetie!
Bad Advice...get out from here!
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by misszainab(f): 1:09am On Oct 29, 2014
Agybabe:
He is looking for an excuse or opportunity to dump you. Simple!

My counsel...reconcile with him and when you guys are good, beat him to it (his plans).

Na sharp expo I give you o. Thank me lerra sweetie!
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2014
mirexxx:
mind ur business.
grin issokay .
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by MrCork: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2014
mirexxx:
keep asking

...see yor face like hungry somali witch doctor ....very agresive & clearly the kinda female that muss be avoided...they usually talk back & always hav tribal mak.

.....and then they complain they can find man on nairaland
undecided

2 Likes

Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by MrCork: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2014
...i bet she Homebase Nigerian

1 Like

Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by Agybabe(f): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2014
misszainab:
Bad Advice...get out from here!
And who are you to send me out?
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by mirexxx(f): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
MrCork:

...see yor face like hungry somali witch doctor ....very agresive & clearly the kinda female that muss be avoided...they usually talk back & always hav tribal mak.

.....and then they complain they can find man on nairaland
undecided
lol go find sumfin 2 do. jobless!
Re: He's Disappointed In Me! by MrCork: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
mirexxx:
lol go find sumfin 2 do. jobless!

....sweeery ama lover not a fighter ao an not gonnno diss coz yor ugly ..BUT....if u want us to click...u hav no choice than to change color.

...no man want dak ski. Females....especially in 2014 (no oofesince)
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Like Eroticangelina / I Am Tired Of The Crap "Holes Aint Loyal" / Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.