Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

How you spend your money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How you spend your money (383 Views)

“nigerians Spend N1.8 Billion Daily On Sports Betting” – Analyst / Did You Spend Any Of These Currencies? / Nigeria 2012 Budget Highlights: How Government Plans To Spend Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How you spend your money by nicewoody6: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
Please wait.....
Re: How you spend your money by Beesluv: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Friends to your money
Re: How you spend your money by paranorman(m): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
I call it corporate theft.. They steal from you and call it some fancy name for a charge..
I ponder on why banks should charge for alerts, i still aint getting this: is not their sole corporate responsibility to keep me buzzed up with activities on me account and they had to charge for it? I already done saved up and got me cash stacked in them accounts so they can do some commerce with that and hand me some stipends in the name of interests.. If they can make cash for themselves with cash in stock in their ever active vaults, they should stay off my cash.. Tony has gotta do something about this mehn...

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Wood Preservation  Autoclave Advantages / Plot Of Land For Sale Ingrowing Estate By Mowe/redemption Camp Axis With C Of O / Business Showcase; The Benefits Of Residual Income.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.