Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities (45994 Views)

Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? / How Secure/happy Are Men When Their Women Are Assets Rather Than Liabilities.. / My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Gorgeous58(f): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2014

From my own perspective, is this an assumption or generalization?. It is easier said than done depending on who is the breadwinner, and who is the backup. Every relationship is different, and each difficult period is resolved based on case by case basis

Good points!
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Spare me. I couldn't give less of a shyt about your 'respect', or lack thereof. But as a matter of course, you yourself deserve as much as you gave.

In all honesty, what would you have liked? A blow by blow account? That a reoccurring situation prompted me to call someone irresponsible etc, and to have it be answered in a similar manner isn't as inconceivable a notion as you'd make it seem. Though oddly enough, when I finally get a moment to overlook my initial surprise of its being, I should probably thank you for providing a corroborating piece of 'lit' for my case, even if it is from CNN i.e Craptastic "News" Network.

Now buzz off - or more appropriately - leggo' of the 'bone', Crazie undecided

fact is...you are a thief and you cannot deny it! You never experienced any shit. So don't claim you've got the slightest experience.

Again i say that you should have the gut and the courage to own up to your lies and inherent fraudulent behaviour!

May be we should say women are that little in the mind to get so concerned about scraps of cheese balls on the drivers seat too, right?
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
I'm still wondering why it is wrong for a man to value himself if he can take care of HIS OWN home? What wrong about that?

I can't get it why some people would advocate that you are useful if you cannot provide for YOUR OWN home?

And as for those men buying into the "real men" nonsense and allowing their wives to become bread winners, (don't get me wrong. Two people should always look for what works best for them), i want you to know that you are NOT appreciated most of the time. You are nothing even in the sight of those who create and propagate the "real man" illusion, fact!

This thread is proof of it.

A man is a man! Go out there and work! On the average, women don't like a man who they are bigger than, that's a fact of reality! This is the reason the want a taller person, a richer person and a huge person. If you like, lose your masculity and become brainwashed into a useless man and you will see how the very people who indoctrinated you into becoming a "real man" turn against you.

1 Like

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by koko12(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Strive to be the kind of woman who, when your man hits rock bottom, when his business fails or he is retrenched from his job, can carry the family through. You must be able to provide what he otherwise would. This thing of women who sit doing nothing, and when a man goes through a difficult period, cannot come through for him, or at least even help him make a plan, is not on.

Let us start hustling with our men. We must stop being liabilities when we have what it takes to be assets.

Ladies, what's your take on this?

God Bless you. 3 Gbosa for u
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
craziebone:

fact is...you are a thief and you cannot deny it! You never experienced any shit. So don't claim you've got the slightest experience.

Again i say that you should have the gut and the courage to own up to your lies and inherent fraudulent behaviour!

May be we should say women are that little in the mind to get so concerned about scraps of cheese balls on the drivers seat too, right?

Look right behind you. Chasing your tail again, no? undecided

You're free to disagree and/or disbelieve, but I don't do circles. If you're asking me specifically, then yes. I would be bothered by 'scraps of cheese balls on my driver's seat'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / 10 Things Men Cant Do Without / Man Storms Church In Germany, Attacks Pastor For Sleeping With His Wife — Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.