Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me (33349 Views)

Dasuki Replies Presidency: ‘I Am Not A Thief Or Treasury Looter’ / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by phantom(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]You cant see what Amaechi has done in Rivers State?!

Really?!

Even my Oyinbo colleague that used to live in Port-Harcourt way way before the Militancy says he can no longer drive himself around Port harcourt anymore as he no longer recognizes anywhere.. grin

Should we start from Mile 1 - Mile 4 road?!

Or the Elekahia - Omerelu road?!

Or the Nwaja - Rumuomasi Road?!

Or maybe you havent seen the abominable Okporo road..

Or shiit.. Old Aba road nko?!

Or you have not heard about the ongoing expansion of the entire stretch from Elelenwo to Garrison Junction..

You maybe were asleep when last you passed Woji to see that they have started expanding Woji..

Or you have not been to the Cinema to see that he has cleared out Abonemma water front?!

O!! have you been inside D-line recently?

Or maybe you are too cream to have visited placed like Diobu and Iloabuchi..

Wait o!! Have you not seen the Electricity distribution project that is literally scattered across RIVERS STATE (not Just port harcourt), an example is at Amadi Ama junction.. O!! Silly me, I also forgot to tell you to look down and see the road when you are driving to the electricity distribution substation.. And just take a 100 Naira Cab and tour Abuloma road whilst you are at it..

ERM.. I am bored of roads.. I didnt even bother talking about roads like Rumuokwuta road, Woji Road inside GRA, Olu obasanjo road, Ada George road, Intels - Nwaja road, e.t.c.. I will just go straight to education.. YUP!! I am sure that there is an Amaechi school in your neighbourhood.. Infact, I can fhucking bet on it. Name where you live and I will tell you the Amaechi School to go inspect. Not just building inspection o! Their playground, their Farm, Their library, their desks and blackboards and stuff.. O!! And also check their School Uniforms as well.. Thats all Amaechi.. And mind you, that school, same standard, same building quality are in every Local government Area of Rivers State barr none. ARGH!!! Lets not talk about that Mega school he built in Eleme.. grin Do you know what, Education is also boring, too many threads on Amaechi school already exist on Nairaland.. Lets talk Health care..

Have you missed all those beautiful Health Centres that are scattered all over Rivers State?! Yes!! I said Rivers State o!! Not just Port Harcourt.. Or the Mega Rivers/Canada Hospital Project that they are building at Braithwaite Memorial hospital presently.. Or the Dental and Maxillo facial hospital at Garrison.. Or the other one inside Diobu.. Do you know what, Go do some homework for your self on health care..

Erm... Employment.. You must have heard that after he built the schools, he set in motion a system that would phase out the old unproductive teachers and replace them with the 13,000 (thats 13 thousand just incase you mistook it for 1 thousand three hundred) newly recruited and trained teachers. grin

O.. Back to electricity, Did you hear of the Afam 2 power project, the upgrade of the Trans-Amadi Gas turbines and completion of the Omoku gas turbines?!

What about the new Sports city, Greater Port harcourt projects, Street Electrification projects, the new bridges at the airport, slaughter, elelewo, e.t.c..

Now... Let me ask you again.. WHAT IS RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENTS RECURRENT EXPENDITURE.. [/b]

classic!!! this has to be one of the best posts of the year.....walahi! grin

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by kingphilip(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

this politics people
no mind me jare
this section too make sense to gather likes like plenty plenty
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
kingphilip:

no mind me jare
this section too make sense to gather likes like plenty plenty

me dey look this section as the Yaba left of NL
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by McLuhan(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
sokera:
. Do you mean the fake president of Nigeria ? I can't remember his name self gej or jeg abi na Ebola self ? Most disrespected Nigeria president in history... New born baby get mind pass am
What have you achieved in life that should give you the audacity to insult someone who is miles ahead of you in age, position, education, and everything else? In what way are you Jonathan's equal? If you don't have anything to say why can't you refrain from commenting?

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by obyno6ix: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
Omimah:

Oga, this is not a military regime where the Head of State appoints governors for the states, that are answerable to him. Or a state of emergency in democracy where the administrator is answerable to the President. The only people Amaechi is answerable to are Rivers people who elected him.

Even though he answers to Rivers people that doesn't mean he should not respect the president. He has not shown any sign of wisdom at all.

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by geeudy(f): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Pls no matter what happens in nigeria politics, I just wish people can accord a little respect to those in power. Amaechi even if u're d governor of rivers state, president is still ahead of u. Pls try as much as possible to respect ur elders. Pensive.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by fortunejum: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
ikp4succes:
APC gats win to bring about true rivalry in Nigeria politics.. pdp has been ruling for long its time for change.
Do you think that PARTY is the problem?
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
fortunejum:

Do you think that PARTY is the problem?

Ye the Party is the problem, where u have one party that wins all the time unchallenged they won't aspire to do more. When the party is ambitious it will differentiate you form the other party, allowing for this kind of competition every four years. This is what we need, and our democracy, politic will really advance with this two party system. Especially if both parties are strong.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Osakah24(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Davvymavvy:
The man dies in him who keep silent in the face of the tyranny. Amaechi is expanding his political territorry and solidifying the structure on ground. The future holds a rewarding time to fearless and truthful people. Tinubu stood against injustice of Obj, he was threatened and dealt with but today, TINUBU is a brand in nigerian politics....a name that sends confusion and jittery to pdp's camp. Amaechi, dont be discouraged, move on, dont be bullied into submission by a 'balless' president. You have a future, the next Tinubu of the southern political bloc
So tinubu is now just because he fought obj.justice indeed, these fights are for personal gains. Tinubu,Orji Kalu', Rotimi Amaechi and there likes will never smell that presidential seat because they are not humble, Jonathan brought himself down all his political years and there is only one way to go when you are down and thats upward. Little wonder he is the commander in chief today. What you dont respect, you can never get.

Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Omimah: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
obyno6ix:

Even though he answers to Rivers people that doesn't mean he should not respect the president. He has not shown any sign of wisdom at all.
Nonsense! If Jonathan had cautioned his wife, not allowed her to meddle in Rivers politics, would we be witnessing this today?
Prove to me that Amaechi insulted Jonathan.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by theassassin: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
hilariousdammie:

bastard son of bitch wink cheesy grin
may thunder scatter your family

bastard son of a rabid dog
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by theassassin: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Rose111:

And u'll be the devil to roast him hope so
not untill your mama finish roasting in hades

otu nne i
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by theassassin: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
samento:
Suffering and smilling
ezi ofia
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by theassassin: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
OneDemola:

Wow, these are the Nigerians I'm contending with in this country? Our country is truly poor both mentally and financially.

Tell me this sir, have you eaten breakfast?
na your papa poor mentally
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by theassassin: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
ddeola:

No wonder U b "assasin". Shame on all those who are not on the side of the truth.

Nigeria is BIGGER than all of you and all ur dirty houses called parties join together. Nigeria and Nigerians are moving forward and none of you can stop the move.
gej is truth and truth is gej
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by theassassin: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Omimah:

Udene.
otu nne i

thunder kill your family there
useless son of a harlot
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by theassassin: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
agabusta:

And you are stinking from too much as5 licking!

Why is the president issuing a subtle threat to him? Why is the president engaging in roforofo fight with Amaechi?

They should know Amaechi is not the kind of person they can threaten and he'll back down or keep shut in fear. That guy is a fighter!

With the way they are going, that Port Harcourt will be very hot during 2015 election. Amaechi will not allow Jonathan to have it easy at all.

I like that Amaechi guy. The day, Mamma peace embarrassed him, he didn't talk much, he just kept his cool and declared his own war underneath.

The movie is getting more interesting smiley

see who is talking of asss licking.

thunder fire your mouth there
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by theassassin: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
diluminati:

Mr Akamu, please get this into your thick skull...

so many she-males on nairaland
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by theassassin: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
seedord247:

You mean your otueke father without no shoe will roast in in jail while amaechi excel with apc. cool
but the otuoke man is billion times better than your hopeless father.

dont worry you will witness the fall of apc in 3 months time.

ezi ofia
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by MadCow1: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
richeso:

are all this achievement as you said completely local government projects and not federal? did he do all this from his pocket money or allocations?
when he need financial help to do all this.. who did he ask from? Allah ?

Whos sponsor the financial part of all this projects..give me by percentage.

and who commisioned this projects?

and all this project is there and RIVERS STATE are still complaining ? ----omg..

Human can never be pleased even if you bring heaven give them.. nawaoooo..

If only I understood your post.. Then I would have an appropriate response.

None of these projects are FG projects..

Your point about allocations is absolutely rubbish.. Allocations are an entitlement not a largess afterall Rivers oil wells contributes to a huge chunk of the federal income.

When Rivers government needs more money, they borrow from international sources not the FG.

And they are not commissioned because Amaechi does not commission so many projects, he just opens them for use without fanfare.

So I ask you for the third time, what's Rivers State Government recurrent expenditure and how much is the FG owing Rivers State government as of today... Don't beat around the bush.. Give a clear and concise answer.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by INFO70: 1:25am On Oct 29, 2014
Both of them are not good in all ramnlfications. But Amachi should tell the true responsibly. I can understand the need for him to withdrew 19b USD just few days before the rally. Participates made money that day.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Omimah: 2:28am On Oct 29, 2014
theassassin:
otu nne i

thunder kill your family there
useless son of a harlot
Mr Ibu, you entertain me.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by markzy: 7:06am On Oct 29, 2014
political rascality, tincality or buscality! All na fustrated junks. U guyz shuld erased d past , embrassd peace nd b focusd in ur various offcs.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by theassassin: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2014
Omimah:

Mr Ibu, you entertain me.
otu nne i grin grin
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Omimah: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2014
theassassin:
otu nne i grin grin
Nwanne, you need to change.
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by theassassin: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2014
Omimah:

Nwanne, you need to change.
and that change is gej
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by fxskye: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
obyno6ix:

And does the president himself respect d office of the Presidency? With all kind of utterances by him, he has degraded d dignity of d office by himself.

" $20b is a large amount, there is no way such amount would miss from Nigeria economy that America would not know"
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by kingphilip(m): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

me dey look this section as the Yaba left of NL
no mind us jare
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
Is this not the same governor of Rivers state that couldn't complete a monorail? Does he thinks he's bigger than the nation? That man is beginning to act like a thug and should be treated as such. Jeez! He should be indicted and jailed! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by maasoap(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Saw this on Facebook: What did Amaechi say that is causing the Otuokeansleepless night?Governor Rotimi Amaechi told the crowd at the APCRally yesterday in Port Harcourt:Amaechi: ''President Jonathan says he is your brotherand the Hausaman is your enemy. Who built Port Harcourt refinary? Tafawa Balewa.Who built Eleme Petrochemical Industrial Complex? IBBand Abacha.Who built Warri refinery? Shagari.Who built Bonny LNG? IBBWho established Niger Delta Ministry? Yar Adua. What has Jonathan done for you?The crowd thundered, "NOTHING!"Tell me one original project?"NOTHING!" The crowd roared!No tell me even half, Amaechi insisted.''NOTHING'' the crowd thundered with a note of finality! Did Amaechi lie? Nooooo! !!!Where are the projects the Otuokean has delivered toRivers people who gave him 2 million votes in 2011?And there you have it! The Otuokean has no legacyexcept the propagation of religious and ethnic division!Now we know better! That's why we say NO emphatically to his amorphous transformation agenda!
Re: Amaechi Replies Presidency, You Cannot Threaten Me by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
maasoap:
Saw this on Facebook: What did Amaechi say that is causing the Otuokeansleepless night?Governor Rotimi Amaechi told the crowd at the APCRally yesterday in Port Harcourt:Amaechi: ''President Jonathan says he is your brotherand the Hausaman is your enemy. Who built Port Harcourt refinary? Tafawa Balewa.Who built Eleme Petrochemical Industrial Complex? IBBand Abacha.Who built Warri refinery? Shagari.Who built Bonny LNG? IBBWho established Niger Delta Ministry? Yar Adua. What has Jonathan done for you?The crowd thundered, "NOTHING!"Tell me one original project?"NOTHING!" The crowd roared!No tell me even half, Amaechi insisted.''NOTHING'' the crowd thundered with a note of finality! Did Amaechi lie? Nooooo! !!!Where are the projects the Otuokean has delivered toRivers people who gave him 2 million votes in 2011?And there you have it! The Otuokean has no legacyexcept the propagation of religious and ethnic division!Now we know better! That's why we say NO emphatically to his amorphous transformation agenda!
How many government did you list there? I think the present administration has done better combing all those projects by past government as they can barely even function as we speak. What are you talking about? That governor Amachi must be very rude to use uncompleted project sense to play on the people intelligence. He should complete the monorail before even listing any project by past government. Only f o o l s would listen to what governor Amachi has to say after seeing what he did with the monorail!

Man Attaches "Buhari Till We Die" To His Car Due To His Love For Buhari / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / The Moment Obaseki Ordered Funke Osibodu, BEDC MD Out Of His Office

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59